Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069041 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 8:52am On Apr 15
ANSMEDIA:
Somewhere at main market Onitsha the largest trading center in West Africa

Pictures : courtesy of AnambraIstson

AWESOME!!! This is truly massive.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 8:57am On Apr 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Emeka Ofor plaza??
Olivia Plaza located in Okwei street the five storeys plaza comes with elevator I will post the full video on my YouTube tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:00am On Apr 15
Bestmanfornow:

Olivia Plaza located in Okwei street the five storeys plaza comes with elevator I will post the full video on my YouTube tomorrow

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:37am On Apr 15
PDPGuy:

💯 agree. I wonder why Naija domestic airlines have always found it difficult to do so. In 2024, it should not be rocket science for me to book a ticket from Houston - Enugu (via Lagos) on a single booking 🤷🏾‍♂️

Moreover, Air Peace needs a cash infusion of between $100 million - $300 million in order to fully compete against the likes of BA, Virgin Atlantic, Ethiopian, and Delta on international direct routes to Nigeria. This investment (could be by way of loans and/or equity) would be primarily used to pay for leases of wide-body aircraft such as the A350, B787-9, and the B777; hedge against future aviation fuel price hikes; and improve the already impressive IFE and inflight services

Good points! I think the likes of Air Peace and INNOSON should go public and sell say 30 to 40 percent shares of their coys while still maintaining majority control. The money raised can be reinvested into the business!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:39am On Apr 15
Bestmanfornow:

You know if the Emeka Offor plaza has a lift as well?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bestmanfornow: 12:02pm On Apr 15
LOVEALAIGBO:

You know if the Emeka Offor plaza has a lift as well?
Not at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oilykid(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15
Chikeluba25:

Anambra is firing from all cylinder. Nah person be state.

Kudos to Dr. Godwin Maduka. NB: Obijackson has officially commission the International Golf course/city, Okija on Saturday.
Are you same chikeluba on Twitter??
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16
oilykid:

Are you same chikeluba on Twitter??
I'm on Twitter bro but I don't think I am the one you are talking about because I don't post frequently.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 11:45pm On Apr 16
LOVEALAIGBO:

Good points! I think the likes of Air Peace and INNOSON should go public and sell say 30 to 40 percent shares of their coys while still maintaining majority control. The money raised can be reinvested into the business!

They still need A LOT of consolidation and capacity building before selling shares. Else that would be putting the cart before the horse.

Buying or leasing the plane is typically the last leg of starting a new route. You have to build internal staff capacity, secure pilots, ground crews and other logistics required to go into the new airport or country. Getting powerful Nigerians and politicians now as Air Peace major investors with their usual demands of who you must hire or fire, could end up being the death blow that created another Nigeria Airways for the airline.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16
May Anambra succeed.
The concrete roadbelow was singl handedly built by an anonymous philanthropist in Ukpor.

Dude is fixing every nook and cranny of the town inner roads. See how solid and thick the concrete road is...

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 11:48pm On Apr 16
More from Ukpor, Nnewi south

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18
Look more stronger than what the state government is constructing

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 2:07pm On Apr 18
Even when your backward useless Enugu state has nothing to show

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Look more stronger than what the state government is constructing

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 2:07pm On Apr 18
Bestmanfornow:

Good development

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18
Note US, not Canada but Okija. One of the fastest growing cities in Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 4:14pm On Apr 18
Chikeluba25:

Is this an estate?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18
Chikeluba25:

Aku luo uno is a goal

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by proeast(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18
LOVEALAIGBO:

Lol, you think Innoson and some other Igbo businessmen don’t know what they’re doing? Even Allen Onyema had to open up about how some Nigerians due to tribalism don’t want Airpeace to succeed.

The moment you go public and allow people to own shares in your company, it will now be at the mercy of government. Should there be any financial challenges, government would seize it through Amcon and do whatever it wants with it.

Innoson has been expanding massively without going public, so what’s the need?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:26pm On Apr 18
proeast:

Lol, you think Innoson and some other Igbo businessmen don’t know what they’re doing? Even Allen Onyema had to open up about how some Nigerians due to tribalism don’t want Airpeace to succeed.

The moment you go public and allow people to own shares in your company, it will now be at the mercy of government. Should there be any financial challenges, government would seize it through Amcon and do whatever it wants with it.

Innoson has been expanding massively without going public, so what’s the need?

Fair points!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:34pm On Apr 18
Cjrane2:

Air Peace should make it possible for its passengers to schedule international flights to begin and end at their local airport just like many American airlines. This will be a great step forward in easing the stress of traveling for Nigerians. If Air Peace will first put you on a local flight to Lagos airport where you will then join the international flight to your destination, air travel in Nigeria would be at par with what is done abroad.

if Air Peace reduces the stress of international trips for Nigerians by ensuring that they can book one ticket that encompasses their local flight and international flight beginning from their local airport, that convenience alone will win so many Nigerian travelers to use Air Peace no matter the plots hatched by the powerful foreign airlines against Nigerians.

They have done that already

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:38pm On Apr 18
Cjrane2:

Air Peace should make it possible for its passengers to schedule international flights to begin and end at their local airport just like many American airlines. This will be a great step forward in easing the stress of traveling for Nigerians. If Air Peace will first put you on a local flight to Lagos airport where you will then join the international flight to your destination, air travel in Nigeria would be at par with what is done abroad.

if Air Peace reduces the stress of international trips for Nigerians by ensuring that they can book one ticket that encompasses their local flight and international flight beginning from their local airport, that convenience alone will win so many Nigerian travelers to use Air Peace no matter the plots hatched by the powerful foreign airlines against Nigerians.

They have done that already.
Air peace is going places

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 7:28am On Apr 19
NwekereNdokl:
Even when your backward useless Enugu state has nothing to show

During the last downpour in Aba, a road section which Gov. Otti constructed under a week got blatantly washed off. I had overtime expected the gullible and myopic critics to post it here as they did for Anambra, knowing fully well that the propagated falsehood campaign of Ochanja road section fairy tale was masterminded and spread by the haters of good things, haters of good governance and haters of Anambra State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 9:30am On Apr 19
PapillodeKing:

During the last downpour in Aba, a road section which Gov. Otti constructed under a week got blatantly washed off. I had overtime expected the gullible and myopic critics to post it here as they did for Anambra, knowing fully well that the propagated falsehood campaign of Ochanja road section fairy tale was masterminded and spread by the haters of good things, haters of good governance and haters of Anambra State.
Show me evidence for this.

Of when the road was constructed and when it washed off

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 1:32pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:
Show me evidence for this.

Of when the road was constructed and when it washed off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdtWKhO42IQ?si=mh52NF-5M1PSuQ6h

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 4:25pm On Apr 19
PapillodeKing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdtWKhO42IQ?si=mh52NF-5M1PSuQ6h
you be mumu, the name if the road was not mentioned.

Tell me the name of the road, let's confirm it.

People like you can be easily swayed by propagandists because you never verify anything. Just mention the name of the road.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:43pm On Apr 19
Stop defending nonsense and embarrassing yourself. You asked for evidence and he showed you but because you want to continue to live in denial that’s why you are foolishly deceiving yourself. If the topic of that video is changed to Anambra , your tone of argument will change immediately . Mumu people

FatherOfJesus:
People like you can be easily swayed by propagandists because you never verify anything. Just mention the name of the road.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 4:43pm On Apr 19
Chikeluba25:

Beautiful . Anambra is the leader of igboland

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 4:55pm On Apr 19
NwekereNdokl:
Stop defending nonsense and embarrassing yourself. You asked for evidence and he showed you but because you want to continue to live in denial that’s why you are foolishly deceiving yourself. If the topic of that video is changed to Anambra , your tone of argument will change immediately . Mumu people

Nna, I no get strength for your back and forth Biko.

I never chop since yesterday
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwekereNdokl: 5:43pm On Apr 19
But you get strength for someone else you know you can beat . Keep deceiving yourself

FatherOfJesus:
Nna, I no get strength for your back and forth Biko. I never chop since yesterday
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 7:12pm On Apr 19
Jcoleworld911:

They have done that already.
Air peace is going places

Why Odumegwu Ojukwu airport not included?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:40pm On Apr 19
FatherOfJesus:

That particular road is at ogborhill aba, stop defending mediocrity

Didn’t you watch the video??

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FatherOfJesus: 9:09pm On Apr 19
Jcoleworld911:

That particular road is at ogborhill aba, stop defending mediocrity

Didn’t you watch the video??
If you tell me the exact name of that road, I will deactivate my account.
Before deactivating, I will send you 100k if it's true that such ever happened in Aba

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.