Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076538 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2019
I don't understand ANSG at all....they will construct a road with open gully, then later will start complaining of blockage of the gutters. When roads are constructed gullies should be strongly covered, only with metal drains for water flow...in that way blockage will not occur ..
Here the reverse is the case I can't stop complaining of our narrow roads, open gullies and lack of trees...
Another is how our residents like building at the tip of the roads. Thsee things should stop...is evidently lack of discipline, ANSG is indolent on that too.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2019
I think this is a demotion for Dr Akabuike. All the same, let the new health commissioner do even far better

AmericanQuarter:
OBIANO SWEARS IN THREE NEW PRINCIPAL OFFICERS

BY EJIKE ABANA

Dr Vincent Okpala has been sworn in as the new Commissioner for Health.

Commissioner Okpala was sworn in during the State Executive Council Meeting, supervised by the Anambra State Governor at the Government House, Awka.

Also at Exco, Engineer Douglas Okafor was sworn in as the new Suprintendent General and Managing Director of Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra, OCHA Brigage.

Retired Air Vice Marshal Ben Chiobi was also sworn in as the Special Adviser to the Governor on Creative Security.

Governor Obiano who announced that the Outgone Commissioner for Health, Dr Joe Akabuike is now the Chairman of Anambra State Health Technology Institute at Obosi, charged the new appointees to do their best by bringing their rich experience to impact on their new postings.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2019
I had light almost throughout the weekend. They took it yesterday morning but brought it back after 2hrs and is been on till now. Light is life. Good job Willie

AmericanQuarter:
Obiano Inaugurates 15MVA/7.5 Injection Station in Awka

By Kingsley Ezekwelu

The Governor of Anambra state Chief Willie Obiano has inaugurated the newly constructed ABS 15MVA and 7.5 MVA injection substation at Awka done by his administration.

The governor also inaugurated another upgraded 15 MVA and 7.5 MVA injection substation at Agu-Awka.

The project has two feeders designed to ensure improved power supply to residents of the State Capital Territory and its environs.

Inaugurating the project, Governor Willie Obiano said his government embarked on the project, having identified the importance of electricity to the socio-economic development of the State and the growth of businesses and industries.

"There are a lot of things our people can achieve if there's constant power supply especially in the areas of industrialization and ICT. This was the reason my government had invested and is investing in improving power supply in the State," he maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Cjrane is a cursed bastard. He is from Delta State but he is never interested in his backward state that receives twice in a month what the whole of SE receive in 6-months.

I don't know why someone would claim to love me more than he love himself if it is not hypocrisy and madness.

You will never see the cursed old man called cjrane anywhere on this forum discussing how his state could be fixed. Iol

Juliusmalema:

Move out of this thread.

A thread for Niger deltans have been created.

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5247743/update-development-niger-delta-region

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I had light almost throughout the weekend. They took it yesterday morning but brought it back after 2hrs and is been on till now. Light is life. Good job Willie

It is same thing all over Anambra. Light is so regular now, some people are complaining of too much light, mainly because of high estimated bills cheesy

Obiano is doing excellently well. He has tackled security, agriculture, power and roads, and labour . I understand that health is the next thing on the agenda. Total revamp of our health infrastructure. That's reason for replacing the former health comm.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Everything inside my fridges are completely blocked. I will have to put it off this morning before i go out or else this native soup my madam cooked over the weekend will bypass me this evening. Lol

NonsoWow:
It is same thing all over Anambra. Light is so regular now, some people are complaining of too much light, mainly because of high estimated bills cheesy

Obiano is doing excellently well. He has tackled security, agriculture, power and roads, and labour . I understand that health is the next thing on the agenda. Total revamp of our health infrastructure. That's reason for replacing the former health comm.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Ejanla07:

This is just the truth
It is not the truth, you Umahi otimpkus are yet to take up my challenge on Umahi vs Obiano thread to show their projects and achievements. Why are all of you afraid. The day any of you will take up this challenge is the day this Umahi hype will die a natural death. Umahi is like a LG chairman to Obiano when it comes to achievements as governor.
PRXPERT that was running his mouth is yet to post the Umahi flyovers let’s compare with the Awka ones. You pdp pigs are just bitter and it’s good like that

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I think this is a demotion for Dr Akabuike. All the same, let the new health commissioner do even far better

A big demotion bros
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Nwanne i don't even want to discuss this matter with these mofos or else some people will bleed here. Is it the same Ebonyi that 2/3rd of their population are living in Anambra where they see as their green pasture? Why have they not gone back to their state to eat and enjoy Umahi? Ike gwuru lol

globemoney:

It is not the truth, you Umahi otimpkus are yet to take up my challenge on Umahi vs Obiano thread to show their projects and achievements. Why are all of you afraid. The day any of you will take up this challenge is the day this Umahi hype will die a natural death. Umahi is like a LG chairman to Obiano when it comes to achievements as governor.
PRXPERT that was running his mouth is yet to post the Umahi flyovers let’s compare with the Awka ones. You pdp pigs are just bitter and it’s good like that

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2019
I think this appointment was an afterthought. They planned to sack him out rightly but decided to move him to one obscure post somewhere. Now he will be reporting to the new health commissioner because that school of health technology falls under ministry of health.

Yyeske:
A big demotion bros

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2019
raker300:
anambra has too many greedy ppl among her ranks.

Driven by avarice, these crooks wnt to lay their grubby hands on anambra money wch leads to the stalling of many projects in anambra.

Many contractors have been fired from these projects because of greed and lack of professionalism.

Ebonyi on the other hand has none of that..they’re hungry and angry about their status in Nigeria.

Coupled with the fact their governor is an engineer that cannot be easily swayed.

Thi transfers to faster project completion and quality assurance.

Obiano should eliminate the private sector partnership on these project until after completion.

Below is a pic of Ebonyi airport inaugurated same time with anambra airport

The pic you attached shows the shopping mall and ecumenical centre under construction.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Yeah. Driving out from my neighborhood at Ngozika Phase-ll Awka. A very good morning good people

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2019
I'm from Anambra South, Obiano has failed the Anambra North.
He is so vision less!
Look at strong infrastructure umahi is giving his people.
He wants to change story of Ebonyi by all means.
Our governor is drinking his sense away.
He promised fly over at Regina, where is it?
If I become governor tomorrow, I swear I will remove that wall of Jericho out from our road!
That man is crude and backward!
Look at what Umahi is bringing to Abakiliki, why can Obiano give us World class fly over?
Dualize roads?
He is gradually reducing the electoral value of APGA!
I sincerely wouldn't want other party in my state,especially PDP and APC, but I'm disgusted that APGA led government is giving PDP chance to come back!

God will punish Obiano generation if this happens!

I campaigned for him,but thunder go fire him.
Juliusmalema:

When anambra north ( obiano) finishes the reigns of governance will shift to us anambra south. That's all I know for now, any other is totally allien to me.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
So why did you come back from Ebonyi state? Why did you come back? Please tell us

[s]
PRXPERT:
I'm from Anambra South, Obiano has failed the Anambra North.He is so vision less!
Look at strong infrastructure umahi is giving his people.He wants to change story of Ebonyi by all means.Our governor is drinking his sense away.He promised fly over at Regina, where is it?f I become governor tomorrow, I swear I will remove that wall of Jericho out from our road!
That man is crude and backward!
Look at what Umahi is bringing to Abakiliki, why can Obiano give us World class fly over?
Dualize roads?
He is gradually reducing the electoral value of APGA! sincerely wouldn't want other party in my state,especially PDP and APC, but I'm disgusted that APGA led government is giving PDP chance to come back!

God will punish Obiano generation if this happens!

I campaigned for him,but thunder go fire him.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2019
You're senseless to think Anambra people don't live elsewhere.
Our people full Lagos, full Abakiliki, Aba, Portharcourt.
This should not matter anyway.
The point of our discussion is infrastructural development.
If you come for me I come harder!

All of you supporting this government are either beneficiary or outrightly daft!
Why are people enabling mediocrity?
What is wrong with you people?
Aburu unu onu?
They curse y'all to support useless Governor?
Tufia!
BeijinDossier:
Nwanne i don't even want to discuss this matter with these mofos or else some people will bleed here. Is it the same Ebonyi that 2/3rd of their population are living in Anambra where they see as their green pasture? Why have they not gone back to their state to eat and enjoy Umahi? Ike gwuru lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
Just shut up!! You are sounding like a depraved fool
The drunkard bastard at agu Awka is a plague to my state.
He is vision less and useless.
God will punish all of your destroying our state..
BeijinDossier:
So why did you come back from Ebonyi state? Why did you come back? Please tell us

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
You are a bastard. Why didn't your useless father present himself to be voted for?

You have been running around here like a mad man. There are more Ebonyi people living in Anambra than Ebonyi people living in Ebonyi, please explain that mystery.

In 2014, a lot of people came out to contest election, why didn't your hopeless father come out to contest. Is Anambra for only Obi and Obiano? Atulu abulu onu

[s]
PRXPERT:
You're senseless to think Anambra people don't live elsewhere.
Our people full Lagos, full Abakiliki, Aba, Portharcourt.
This should not matter anyway.
The point of our discussion is infrastructural development.
If you come for me I come harder!

All of you supporting this government are either beneficiary or outrightly daft!
Why are people enabling mediocrity?
What is wrong with you people?
Aburu unu onu?
They curse y'all to support useless Governor?
Tufia!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
Demotion? Akabuike should be sacked under his watch Resident Doctors have gone to strike several occasions.
Ansuth is the worst teaching hospital I have ever been to.
Akabuike is a snake, he doesn't keep to his words! ;;
BeijinDossier:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Shhhh shut up your hopeless mouth. Is your useless father not older than Obiano? Why didn't he contest?

Why not bring that your hopeless drunkard father to give us better representation? Is your cursed father not eligible?

Ekwensu kpo gi oku there

[s]
PRXPERT:
Just shut up!! You are sounding like a depraved fool
The drunkard bastard at agu Awka is a plague to my state.
He is vision less and useless.
God will punish all of your destroying our state..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
You will have the worst form of disease and wreckage the same way our roads have become.
Your clueless Governor is building structure at a very dangerous and busy place at Unizik junction, bastards like you are here everyday defending the bleaching drunkard!

Shameless being!
You're the reason why black is cursed for real!
BeijinDossier:
You are a bastard. Why didn't your useless father present himself to be voted for?

You have been running around here like a mad man. There are more Ebonyi people living in Anambra than Ebonyi people living in Ebonyi, please explain that mystery.

In 2014, a lot of people came out to contest election, why didn't your hopeless father come out to contest. Is Anambra for only Obi and Obiano? Atulu abulu onu

[s][/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Shut up your dirty mouth. Everyone is a failure according to a bastard like you. Why didn't they choose your useless father as a replacement?

[s]
PRXPERT:
Demotion? Akabuike should be sacked under his watch Resident Doctors have gone to strike several occasions.
Ansuth is the worst teaching hospital I have ever been to.
Akabuike is a snake, he doesn't keep to his words! ;;
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
I have posted it ooh.. Come and defend your drunken master!!!

My state can never ever be allowed in the hands of bunch of misbehaviours..
globemoney:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2019
You are a bastard. Your father is busy drinking kai kai at every junction while his mates in government.

Your useless father failed you because he has failed to contest election like his age mates.

Bastard

[s]
PRXPERT:
You will have the worst form of disease and wreckage the same way our roads have become.
Your clueless Governor is building structure at a very dangerous and busy place at Unizik junction, bastards like you are here everyday defending the bleaching drunkard!

Shameless being!
You're the reason why black is cursed for real!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
You're an idiot. I know that lanky man from orumba so well, he is the definition of failure!.
Just like the idiot at the Agu Awka! .
BeijinDossier:
Shut up your dirty mouth. Everyone is a failure according to a bastard like you. Why didn't they choose your useless father as a replacement?

[s][/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2019
Lol you mean your lanky useless hopeless father was not chosen as his replacement. Your father must an idiot

[s]
PRXPERT:
You're an idiot. I know that lanky man from orumba so well, he is the definition of failure!.
Just like the idiot at the Agu Awka! .
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
My father can never allow this state to be rotting away the way this drunken master has done.
Your father should be ashamed of your miserable soul!

Obiano is an epic unmitigated incompetent glutton buffoon!
[s]
BeijinDossier:
You are a bastard. Your father is busy drinking kai kai at every junction while his mates in government.

Your useless father failed you because he has failed to contest election like his age mates.

Bastard

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2019
PRXPERT:
I have posted it ooh.. Come and defend your drunken master!!!

My state can never ever be allowed in the hands of bunch of misbehaviours..
I'm coming... This abakaliki boy go hear am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Your father is the idiot!
Your mother harlot hoeshit!
Obiano is an unmitigated incompetent failure!!
[s]
BeijinDossier:
Lol you mean your lanky useless hopeless father was not chosen as his replacement. Your father must an idiot

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Your mother is a prostitute

Your father is a kidnapper, no wonder he is useless

Lol

[s]
PRXPERT:
Your father is the idiot!
Your mother harlot hoeshit!
Obiano is an unmitigated incompetent failure!!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Thunder go fire you if you no come with your head on your shoulder.

If you're from Anambra state, you won't be supporting the idiotic drunkard at Agu Awka..
If you say rubbish.. I will release exclusive information that will scatter the whole table..
Idiot!

Go and prepare, Obiano is a bastard, I'm here to tell y'all.
I campaigned and voted for him.
But he is an unmitigated failure period!.

He has ruined my state! Go and tell him that!!
globemoney:

I'm coming... This abakaliki boy go hear am grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PRXPERT: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
You're a bastard from a bastard father and hoeshit mother!

Thunder fire you!

Governor Obiano Akpokuo mmaya global.
Ola mmaya 1of Aguleri!
Champagne popper!

Bleaching motherfucker!
Failure personified..
Stupid government..
[s]
BeijinDossier:
Your mother is a prostitute

Your father is a kidnapper, no wonder he is useless

Lol

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2019
PRXPERT:
[s]Thunder go fire you if you no come with your head on your shoulder.

If you're from Anambra state, you won't be supporting the idiotic drunkard at Agu Awka..
If you say rubbish.. I will release exclusive information that will scatter the whole table..
Idiot!

Go and prepare, Obiano is a bastard, I'm here to tell y'all.
I campaigned and voted for him.
But he is an unmitigated failure period!.

He has ruined my state! Go and tell him that!![/s]
It's only an Abakaliki boy that will see these 2 flyovers and say the first low budget flyover is better than the second grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.