Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ibos React With Hashtags - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos React With Hashtags (14848 Views)

Ibos Refused To Co-operate, / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Ihatepork: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

hahaha, I dont blame you, afterall all schools in Sw are under lock and key due to inability of workers to get their salaries. MTN Nigeria is different from MTN South Africa (which is the parent body). Go figure

Aaaaahhh which kain olodo human being is this. instead of you to admit you goofed, you're still doing stronghead. typical ipob miscreant cheesy grin Big companies usually setup base in different countries. It doesn't mean the people heading the companies are the owners. They're basically just handling operations for them . Alfa Belgore used to be the chairman of Airtel Nigeria before Oba Otudeko . Does that make him the owner? sigh

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Markfemi2: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:

Comparing an Ibo village with a Yoruba mega city is a low for you?

Have you taken your breakfast with powdered human parts today?

Have you gotten pregnant for your factory today ?

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:
[s][/s]

I repeat, all Sad beast states receive bail out funds even though you have few people to cater for since most of you run away from your cursed land to the SW to survive. Its a shame Aisha you all hate had to rescue you animals. Spits
I repeat all yoruba failed states took bailout funds and yet cant afford to pay salaries after indebting their states for 100 years. Anambra that didnt take bailout fund is still more healthy than all yoruba states joined together. People are still hungry and your hope today to feed is by doing pick pockets, you will be arrested soon. Dont go and cry to your theiving governors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oooduancalmdown: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

Adeuga is just a front man.....

That is y you hardly see him in public functions....

GLO have more Igbo workers than yoruba

GLO endorses more Igbo artists than yoruba.....

This should have shown you that sometin is wrong somewhere....
Front man indeed. Mike and his children head glo. Just because he lives a reclusive life does not mean he does not control his company. How many ibo artiste does use? So because he uses ibos, that should he does not own it? Just incase you don't know, he also own conoil

3 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Markfemi2: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Aaaaahhh which kain olodo human being is this. instead of you to admit you goofed, you're still doing stronghead. typical ipob miscreant cheesy grin Big companies usually setup base in different countries. It doesn't mean the people heading the companies are the owners. They're basically just handling operations for them . Alfa Belgore used to be the chairman of Airtel Nigeria before Oba Otudeko . Does that make him the owner? sigh

Ibo is dumb

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Keep lying, my picture was shown here, why not post it for all to see. Stop talking like a lunatic and tell us any sector that is controlled the yoruba people in Nigeria. Go.....

You mean i should save picture of a lunatic on my PC. I will look for the thread if they have not deleted all the post, you were laughing like a fool in that pics with your fake dirty jersey. Go check the thread i told you, don't have time to do back and forth with a senseless cannibal.

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:

Even if you control anything...where dose it reflect on your cities...?

Ibadan your eternal capital has no toilets..

You are slow like your late father, Unicef is helping you find solutions to open defecation in your region and you are here spewing trash. You are the most useless among the eboes dullard on nairaland.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Ihatepork: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:

You are slow like your late father, Unicef is helping you find solutions to open defacation your region and you are here spewing trash. You are the most useless among the eboes dullard on nairaland.

lmaooo. i need to save this grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Markfemi2: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:

You are slow like your late father, Unicef is helping you find solutions to open defacation your region and you are here spewing trash. You are the most useless among the eboes dullard on nairaland.

2 bottles for you

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Markfemi2: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

lmaooo. i need to save this grin cheesy

I saved it too

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oooduancalmdown: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Igbos are biggest contributors in Redeemed, Living Faith, Deeper Life, MFM.. etc.. Compare the branches of these churches in igboland vs the ones in the SW
You contribute no shit to those churches
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Mr man, you cant be a chairman of a company without having stakes there, as it stands, Pascal dozie is one of the biggest shareholders of MTN Nigeria. Simple stuff.. Diamond bank owned by Pascal dozie is also the official bank of MTN Nigeria.. I tire for these people lol

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Markfemi2:

The largest banks in Nigeria are First bank zenith bank gt bank across bank and Uba None of the are Igbo owned
Is Tony Elumelu, a yoruba name
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

I repeat all yoruba failed states took bailout funds and yet cant afford to pay salaries after indebting their states for 100 years. Anambra that didnt take bailout fund is still more healthy than all yoruba states joined together. People are still hungry and your hope today to feed is by doing pick pockets, you will be arrested soon. Dont go and cry to your theiving governors
[/s]

I repeat, all cursed sad beast states receive bail out funds even though most of its resident have escaped to the Sw and North while some are languishing in Asia prison. Your worthless governors are stealing you blind but you are online crying on my neck, while waiting for another bus to escape your god forsaken land. Its a generational curse.

9 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Uglyojuku: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

hahaha, I dont blame you, afterall all schools in Sw are under lock and key due to inability of workers to get their salaries. MTN Nigeria is different from MTN South Africa (which is the parent body). Go figure
MTN Nigeria means MAGU TAKE..me..NOT owned by Igbo's.It is surely not an ICT company everybody knows.Probably a factory baby thing.

THIS IS MTN GROUP'S INFO.
POST YOUR MTN SITE LINK...lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MTN_Group
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Cooly100: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
Electricdangerr:

[/s]

Leave you father who is married to his sister out of this...

See>>>

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the[b] South East (3.8%) [/b]and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Useless IGR...not reflcting anywhere....

Deep liars everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Front man indeed. Mike and his children head glo. Just because he lives a reclusive life does not mean he does not control his company. How many ibo artiste does use? So because he uses ibos, that should he does not own it? Just incase you don't know, he also own conoil

Babangida owns conoil

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:

LMAOO... I bet there is no toilet facility in you house

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:
[s][/s]

See>>>

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the[b] South East (3.8%) [/b]and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors

Deep liars everywhere

Please brother, let's take it easy on this people, before they commit suicide...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oooduancalmdown: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:

UBA was sold...First bank still remains largely government owned.
The chairman of First bank is Yoruba and CEO is Igbo, so?
Which ibo man is ceo of first bank? You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Ihatepork: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Mr man, you cant be a chairman of a company without having stakes there, as it stands, Pascal dozie is one of the biggest shareholders of MTN Nigeria. Simple stuff.. Diamond bank owned by Pascal dozie is also the official bank of MTN Nigeria.. I tire for these people lol

No one is arguing whether he owns stakes in the company even though there is no proof for that. What we're telling you is that he's not the owner like you initially claimed. You made it sound like he founded the company. Majority of those who own stakes in MTN Nigeria are still South-Africans sef. Shanduka Group (a SA company) even acquired a minority stake in 2012

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Abeg...make we easy on this people....before they ewedu gets to their brain and damage it

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Stop crying on my neck, face Unicef abeg. I am not responsible for your foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oooduancalmdown: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

Babangida owns conoil
No he doesn't

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:
[s]

See>>>

Deep liars everywhere
[/s]

I know you are pained cos of the high IGR in SW, I understand your pains and frustration. Cry harder

6 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:
[s][/s]

I repeat, all cursed sad beast states receive bail out funds even though most of its resident have escaped to the Sw and North while some are languishing in Asia prison. Your worthless governors are stealing you blind but you are online crying on my neck, while waiting for another bus to escape your god forsaken land. Its a generational curse.
Poverty, Poverty, Debt, Debt... Thats only whats happeneing in the SW, any state that takes bailout fund is a failed state meaning all yoruba states are failed states.. Ask you useless governors to go and learn from anambra governor how he called the bluff of bailout fund and yet the state is very healthy... Maybe your people are not travelling out because they cant even afford Tfare.. yeye

2 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by uglyafonja: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Stop crying on my neck, face Unicef abeg. I am not responsible for your foolishness.

But the open defecations in Anambra are done by your AFONJA brothers and sister in company of your northern lords.....

Last year.....one yoruba agbo seller was beaten mercilessly in Onitsha because of open defecation

2 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:
[s][/s]

I know you are pained cos of the high IGR in SW, I understand your pains and frustration. Cry harder
You are here ranting while your father is even defecating openly and drinking from the water... nyamanyama

1 Like

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
uglyafonja:

But the open defecations in Anambra are done by your AFONJA brothers and sister in company of your northern lords.....

Last year.....one yoruba agbo seller was beaten mercilessly in Onitsha because of open defecation
[/s]

I don't waste my time on dumb fool, you are very weak. Go and queue and let me deal with your superiors. You are way below my level, pathetic liar still blaming afonja for the foolishness going on in their cursed region. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by globemoney: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

My brother, no need arguing, open defecation is part of yoruba culture according to 54 year old chief karimu

2 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by Electricdangerr: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Poverty, Poverty, Debt, Debt... Thats only whats happeneing in the SW, any state that takes bailout fund is a failed state meaning all yoruba states are failed states.. Ask you useless governors to go and learn from anambra governor how he called the bluff of bailout fund and yet the state is very healthy... Maybe your people are not travelling out because they cant even afford Tfare.. yeye
[/s]

Yet you are running to same place daily. Just tell a typical Eboela girl you are taking her to the SW, and she will open her hairy ass for you. How do you expect a Yoruba man to travel to the SE where cannibals like you are running away from. Its like telling me to leave the states and go live in Sudan. Is that not foolishness? No one dare come live in your cursed region, cry till tomorrow no one cares.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos React With Hashtags by oooduancalmdown: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:

Babangida owns conoil
Mike Adenuga owes Conoil. Mike Adenuga is also the largest share holder of Julius Berger

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency: Yusuf Buhari Impersonated On Instagram / Omo-agege’s Suspension, Caucus Ban: Pro-buhari Senators To Tackle Saraki, Others / What Is Your Take On The Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.