Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Two Cute For Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Cute For Words (422 Views)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Cute Nairalanders / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Cute For Words by senatorebeano(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Today I want to shine the light on two, just two couples this year that have made all of us fall more in love with the idea of love and has brought pure joy and happiness to us on all of our devices. They were trending the most on social media and to all the bad belle people out there who simply cannot see the beauty in their relationship, well then well done to you.
But really the word play in my title is not for nothing. You see, there definitely were other popular couples but these two stole our attention and evidently our hearts:
The first couple would definitely have to be Banky W and Adesua Etomi (Now Adesua Wellington). Not only were we entirely shocked to hear about their relationship early this year, Nigerians followed their story all through from their engagement to their wedding and are still very much present in their marriage. Anybody can say whatever it is they want but the truth is their relationship caused a lot of buzz, mostly positive and it wasn’t just a buzz fling either. The engagement lasted for quite a while and it’s safe to say majority are happy for them and can’t wait of course for more developments (wink).
They had a beautiful destination wedding. It took place in South Africa and they were kind enough to keep us satisfied with pictures and videos. We definitely wish them forever together.
My second couple is the very Royal Prince of England, Harry and the beautiful Actress Meghan Markle. Personally

Check the link to follow post:http://economicplatform.ng/two-cute-words/
Re: Two Cute For Words by Gofwane(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
This op must be new to Nairaland. Let me tell you D koko of how we roll here.

* nobody is interested in reading long posts

* any story that you can't post the whole thing here is DOA- dead on arrival. Nobody is going to click any links to another website to read the yeye story.

(1) (Reply)

My Xmas Gift To Nairalanders / Who Is At Fault / Nigerian Twitter Divided Over New Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.