Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (48906 Views)

Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by loveisgoody: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
k
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by tollyboy5(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
See as e be like Abuja stadium. We getting it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by 8stargeneral: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
So nice,can't wait
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

why you come dey tell me?
na pettiness dey make your blog no dey progress

Wetin dey worry you sef?
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

You are a Bastard and shows from your attitude. As regards my blog, i don't even own one but can employ your father and entire house-hold. You get Surname? Go ask your mum who bleeped her silly. Undiluted piss in your face boy!

Abeg ignore the kid.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by kernel505: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Hehehehe e pain you abi? Continue. Just Marked your IP address and can locate you in Lagos anytime. Keep ranting. No more replies for your broke ass. You are dealing with a law enforcement Officer. Bear that in mind. Will come for you when you least expect young man.

Oh boy... Which kind law enforcement officer for Naija? You can't do a thing with your 100k per month job.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Hehehehe e pain you abi? Continue. Just Marked your IP address and can locate you in Lagos anytime. Keep ranting. No more replies for your broke ass. You are dealing with a law enforcement Officer. Bear that in mind. Will come for you when you least expect young man.

Thanks for uploading the photos. Sad he was impatient and you two ended up trading insults but to notify him that you are a law enforcement officer, what law will you be enforcing by trying to locate him?? What if he was a GOC of 81 Division Nigeria Army? What would you do if you find out that you’ve been arguing and exchanging foul words with your superior in your law enforcement

You need to calm down cos you don’t know who is who here, you might waste your time and life locating someone armed with a knife to slit his throat to discover he has been waiting in an ambush with a deadly assault weapon.

You should’ve ignored him instead of engaging him in meaningless exchange of bad words.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by dynicks(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kai! these stadiums needs the presence of a statue I swear.....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Daraph(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mologi:
Are my seeing LEKAN SALAMI STADIUM there?

"Am I" not "Am my"
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Timileyin008: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Mr man u better don't put urself in serious trouble with this ur cheap threat..I wasn't concern about the brouhaha between u 2 but threatening someone because he thinks u are not blogging like a real blogger is uncalled for...
Am dead sure u are not one inch of a law enforcement personnel...if not you wouldn't have typed that..and no maturity in ur posts...u don't sound like a force man. .
Don't do that again o...

Am in 242 recce battalion badagry along seme border...
If u are real about tracing IP I'd like u to find me..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Just collect the guy house address go kill am no be only IP address you go need.

Na for harmless people body una dey get strength

Shekau still dey sambisa, no need for IP address for that one

Only insult you want kill am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
[center][/center]I hope whenever you come for him, it will be based on an illegal act he may have committed, not just because you want to get back at a citizen that insulted you on social media.

Because that can get you and your office sued. This statement alone, is enough to indict you should anything happen to that fellow in future.

So, please, mind how you threaten people on SM, your IP address is not anonymous even if you are
Who is threatening who and did you read my comment well enough?
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
@leverage,

Stop taunting and insulting people online before you harm yourself.

I saw these posts by you grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Wetin dey worry you sef?

I hate petty people

How far you now wink I dey mad over your picture o
Abeg answer my dm
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:

Thanks for uploading the photos. Sad he was impatient and you two ended up trading insults but to notify him that you are a law enforcement officer, what law will you be enforcing by trying to locate him?? What if he was a GOC of 81 Division Nigeria Army? What would you do if you find out that you’ve been arguing and exchanging foul words with your superior in your law enforcement

You need to calm down cos you don’t know who is who here, you might waste your time and life locating someone armed with a knife to slit his throat to discover he has been waiting in an ambush with a deadly assault weapon.

You should’ve ignored him instead of engaging him in meaningless exchange of bad words.

Even if he is Special Forces of the U.S marine, this is social media and i only joked over his rants. Did i threaten to hurt him? 'I will come for you' has become a death threat or what?
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:
@leverage,

sad who be this one wey dey famz?
Come harm me na i dey my house
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Even if he is Special Forces of the U.S marine, this is social media and i only joked over his rants. Did i threaten to hurt him? 'I will come for you' has become a death threat or what?

Tell us what you meant then.

You will come for him to share and eat Christmas rice and meat or what?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Who is threatening who and did you read my comment well enough?

hassan4:
If as a supposed law enforcement officer, you do not know that these words are meant to instill fear and are therefore, threats, then you are either lying about your line of work or you are clueless about it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

sad who be this one wey dey famz?
Come harm me na i dey my house

I’m 5ft 1inch tall and very skinny guy sir. I can’t harm or hurt you or anyone but if you give me your address, I might come for a drink.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:
@leverage,

na small boy, leave am.

It's not everything or everyone people should take seriously on SM, many are just here to clown and taunt. But so called mature people no dey understand
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
na small boy, leave am.

It's not everything or everyone people should take seriously on SM, many are just here to clown and taunt. But so called mature people no dey understand

I’m aware of that. He is very vulnerable and an easy target as well, that’s my concern.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Hehehehe e pain you abi? Continue.
Yes your dead blogging hungry career dey pain
Me for bone hungry people like you irritate me
hassan4:

Just Marked your IP address and can locate you in Lagos anytime
Olodo na oyo I dey law enforcement officer wey dey fear to quote me !diot as if you get liver to even answer me
hassan4:

. Keep ranting. No more replies for your broke ass. You are dealing with a law enforcement Officer. Bear that in mind. Will come for you when you least expect young man.

Go f*ck yourself hungry blogger make sure you chop well because I no go give you sh*t when your pay you "unexpected" visit you no even get liver to call my number talkless of visit bloody coward
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:

I’m 5ft 1inch tall and very skinny guy sir. I can’t harm or hurt you or anyone but if you give me your address, I might come for a drink.

Cool I like my fans you can call my number
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:

I’m aware of that. He is very vulnerable and an easy target as well, that’s my concern.

you can only do so much, na who wan collect advise go collect am
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:

If as a supposed law enforcement officer, you do not know that these words are meant to instill fear and are therefore, threats, then you are either lying about your line of work or you are clueless about it

You are out of line and think you know what you're talking about but do not. Where i stand, you'd have to go take atleast 10years to get in. This is SM and an anonymous one. People say a lot of things passively or jokingly. Get used to it or shut the Bleep up. Go write a poem or fantasize on my DD.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Investnow2017: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Did I see someone trying to compare these with the Abuja national stadium?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.