Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (48913 Views)

Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
na small boy, leave am.

It's not everything or everyone people should take seriously on SM, many are just here to clown and taunt. But so called mature people no dey understand

You because you fine you wan dey do pessin anyhow Abi?

How far na?
Check your dm sharp sharp
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
gbosaa:

I’m 5ft 1inch tall and very skinny guy sir. I can’t harm or hurt you or anyone but if you give me your address, I might come for a drink.
Cool I like my fans you can call my number
Below
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

Cool I like my fans you can call my number
Below

Thanks Leverage. Motherfucker see my lame post on FP. Love you bro regardless. hehehehehe
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

You are out of line and think you know what you're talking about but do not. Where i stand, you'd have to go take atleast 10years to get in. This is SM and an anonymous one. People say a lot of things passively or jokingly. Get used to it or shut the Bleep up. Go write a poem or fantasize on my DD.
oga, I'm a law student, where I am, you may never get in as well.

I am just telling you the dangers your words can put you in, if tomorrow something happens, nobody will hear "Na joke I dey"

People have been sent to prison for making 'harmless' jokes on social media, so, don't think because you're wearing a uniform, you are above anything
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Greatzeus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
EmekaBlue:
see better country with good government not this dead and buried one called nigeria
Here we go again,this topic is to get readers acquainted with some things about the upcoming football event,but someone is here talking about Nigeria being dead,like seriously dead? A country of 170m people dead why?
Because she has a President you hate?
Well some of us thank God everyday for the opportunity this country has given us to excelin what we do,yes there are challenges but there are opportunities too?
Can the children of Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga and other prosperous business tycoons call Nigeria dead?
No, because their lives is so blessed,all they see is opportunities to become bigger and bigger.
Well I don't blame you,may be if I wake up with empty stomach to sell handkerchief and fake phone chargers under the hot sun everyday,I will call Nigeria dead too,so I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Thanks Leverage. Motherfucker see my lame post on FP. Lobe you bro regardless. hehehehehe

Eeyah if only you could invite me to boost your dead blogging career,well I guess you are destined to die poor anyway *sigh*
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Don't know what they are thinking by omitting the new stadium in Krasnodar.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by manny4life(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

You are out of line and think you know what you're talking about but do not. Where i stand, you'd have to go take atleast 10years to get in. This is SM and an anonymous one. People say a lot of things passively or jokingly. Get used to it or shut the Bleep up. Go write a poem or fantasize on my DD.

You do know that you're just as arrogant as the other poster? Where you stand? Where do you stand? Anyone who places himself on a self-imposed high pedestal (online) is attempting to get there in real life. Calm down, listen to yourself before you talk.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by rid21: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

Eeyah if only you could invite me to boost your dead blogging career,well I guess you are destined to die poor anyway *sigh*
Nurudeen this world is a small world just a little look up i know everrything about you even to your address. Be humble when you are on a public forum. if not u become a target, you are still very young to be trying dis nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Greatzeus(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

I hate petty people

How far you now wink I dey mad over your picture o
Abeg answer my dm
From the screenshot of your previous posts up there,only a girl that God wants to punish will fall in your hands.
Jamaican love run for your life
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
rid21:

Nurudeen this world is a small world just a little look up i know everrything about you even to your address. Be humble when you are on a public forum. if not u become a target, you are still very young to be trying dis nonsense.

Eat sh*t nigga
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
rid21:

Eat sh*t nigga
We thank God for true caller you know my first name
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by rid21: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

Eat sh*t nigga
We thank God for true caller you know my first name

Nurudeen Alade be warned!! You are not the internet gangsta you think you are
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by NeeKlaus: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
rid21:

Lol, Expose im details biko. All these Internet warriors sef. grin
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by leverage(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
rid21:

that's alhaji nurudeen kasumu to you motherfucker get it right
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by adedayo3193(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
john1035:
Nice, but I'm sure Qatar 2022 world cup will have far better stadia

Pls nobody should click the login his or her Facebook details cos he is an hacker
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:
oga, I'm a law student, where I am, you may never get in as well.

I am just telling you the dangers your words can put you in, if tomorrow something happens, nobody will hear "Na joke I dey"

People have been sent to prison for making 'harmless' jokes on social media, so, don't think because you're wearing a uniform, you are above anything

Mugu i will school you in every aspect of my very own profession especially criminal law. Do not confuse me with men who try to be nice or grant audience to get to your pants.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

I think that's your destiny little man cos i'm richer than you and your dad combined. Still love you though. Go grind pepper for your mum. Stop using 100 MB to bother us all.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Mugu i will school you in every aspect of my very own profession especially criminal law. Do not confuse me with men who try to be nice or grant audience to get to your pants.
you are even disrespectful and rude when somebody is trying to correct you.

You think the courts work like whichever barrack you were trained? You know criminal law, but you are making threats to random people online, oblivious of the idea of criminal responsibility.

A certain Timilehin on this thread has already challenged you to track him and told you he is a law enforcement officer, stating his post and battalion, you ignored him. Why? Fake law enforcement officer

You're a clown. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:

You think the courts work like whichever barrack you were trained? You know criminal law, but you are making threats to random people online, oblivious of the idea of criminal responsibility.

A certain Timilehin on this thread has already challenged you to track him and told you he is a law enforcement officer, stating his post and battalion, you ignored him. Why? Fake law enforcement officer

You will grow up in this field to know we are needed by Security Agencies. Obviously a rookie.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Psoul(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whaoo...see striking resemblances. Those stadiums look so much like those ones in my village long ago before build the new ones. May be they borrowed our building plan. Whaooo.. Rusia is really trying. They are developing oo. Soon they will start competing wt my Local Government.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by kobosmart(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
safarigirl:

you even have time to be answering him. big dogs dont bark Ọrọ jẹ olowo poku

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Odus34: 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by jayben(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Hehehehe e pain you abi? Continue. Just Marked your IP address and can locate you in Lagos anytime. Keep ranting. No more replies for your broke ass. You are dealing with a law enforcement Officer. Bear that in mind. Will come for you when you least expect young man.
LOL, law enforcement officer? Will advise you not to threaten the young man because you put on one uniform and think your above the law. if you wanna be a man, square things off with him without mentioning that your a uniformed man.WHO YOUR UNIFORM EPP angry
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

I hate petty people

How far you now wink I dey mad over your picture o
Abeg answer my dm

Thank you. No be girl dey your dp so
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Celdanstar: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
To hammer nor easy, bro you try.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
kobosmart:

you even have time to be answering him. big dogs dont bark Ọrọ jẹ olowo poku
Mumu taking sides with her wont guarantee you the cookie. Konji go kill you. Jerk-off
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by kobosmart(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:

Mumu taking sides with her wont guarantee you the cookie. Konji go kill you. Jerk-off

undecided nairalanders this one just made a joke please help him laff

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by rid21: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
leverage:

that's alhaji nurudeen kasumu to you motherfucker get it right

NeeKlaus:

Lol, Expose im details biko. All these Internet warriors sef. grin
@Neeklaus Lol he is one yeye ibadan self proclaimed internet alhaji gangsta it is his type that give his religion terrible outlook just look at his other post if they kill him now his family will not know it is because of his fooling around on social media dat cause it, they will now be blaming innocent village people. Since i Live in Oyo If i want to deal with him now.. I comment my reserve!!
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Bratking(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ekinematics:
Don't know what they are thinking by omitting the new stadium in Krasnodar.

The Krasnodar stadium won't be used since it's privately owned. Russia is a communist nation where the central government owns almost everything.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice info.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
abeg which of the stadium Super eagles going to collect 15goals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Louboutin And Zanotti Sneakers / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.