Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (48902 Views)

Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by manucho: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bratking:

The Krasnodar stadium won't be used since it's privately owned. Russia is a communist nation where the central government owns almost everything.

I know, but Krasnodar is a bigger city than Sochi, but the way they push Sochi you'll feel it's a haven.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Okinqz01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
And he is busy sharing Lipton

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Bratking(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

I know, but Krasnodar is a bigger city than Sochi, but the way they push Sochi you'll feel it's a haven.

Well, Sochi is a resort town with a legacy of winter Olympics behind it....Krasnodar isn't that popular by comparison tbh and relatively unknown outside of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
hassan4:
Hehehehe e pain you abi? Continue. Just Marked your IP address and can locate you in Lagos anytime. Keep ranting. No more replies for your broke ass. You are dealing with a law enforcement Officer. Bear that in mind. Will come for you when you least expect young man.
Who's this good for nothing fool. You better go and look for a job.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Greatzeus:

Here we go again,this topic is to get readers acquainted with some things about the upcoming football event,but someone is here talking about Nigeria being dead,like seriously dead? A country of 170m people dead why?
Because she has a President you hate?
Well some of us thank God everyday for the opportunity this country has given us to excelin what we do,yes there are challenges but there are opportunities too?
Can the children of Dangote,Otedola,Adenuga and other prosperous business tycoons call Nigeria dead?
No, because their lives is so blessed,all they see is opportunities to become bigger and bigger.
Well I don't blame you,may be if I wake up with empty stomach to sell handkerchief and fake phone chargers under the hot sun everyday,I will call Nigeria dead too,so I feel your pain.
A country of 170m. I'm not even sure that censor statistics is still correct because there is more death rate than birth rate. A country where humans r slaughtered daily and nothing good really is as good as dead. Lucky u r gaining from d menace. Enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by hassan4: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Who's this good for nothing fool. You better go and look for a job.
Your Papa, Mama, and Ancestors fool and worthless. Eat dust.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Leverageisback(m): 1:23am On Dec 22, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Thank you. No be girl dey your dp so

No that's actually my cousins sistas aunt's neighbour she's not a threat to you so how far? wink

Ps sorry this came late cause your op went to cry to the moderators to ban me grin cos I yab e life but not even nairaland ban can keep me away from you fine gal

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Leverageisback(m): 1:34am On Dec 22, 2017
hassan4:

I think that's your destiny little man cos i'm richer than you and your dad combined
sad pele o rich man wey no fit host blog e dey use nairaland to drive traffic to anoda forum Smh
Its N1250 to host a .com.ng and N8200 for a .com website shei na that one dey hard you? Well I forgot to congratulate for reaching fp you seemed pretty excited about it glad I could help I guess when someone is as poor as you one has to appreciate the little things in life

hassan4:

Go grind pepper for your mum. Stop using 100 MB to bother us all.
grin wow I know you are trying to stay relevant for whatever reason but man that is the weakest comeback I've ever seen gosh you are pathetic
First you issued empty threats about being an internet law enforcement officer then you attacked with your other nairaland users then you went to cry to the mods to ban me I mean how pathetic can you get? Did I bruise your ego that badly?
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Leverageisback(m): 1:47am On Dec 22, 2017
rid21:

@Neeklaus Lol he is one yeye ibadan self proclaimed internet alhaji gangsta it is his type that give his religion terrible outlook
Just cause you are too poor to be an alhaji doesn't mean other people cannot become one you should go out more often my guess is you roll with too many low lives and have developed the gutter man mentality.
rid21:

just look at his other post if they kill him now his family will not know it is because of his fooling around on social media dat cause it, they will now be blaming innocent village people
undecided pele o Mr killer you think everybody is sensless and petty like you that can kill someone over social media comments? Oya come kill me na shebi you claim say you know my whereabouts ?oloshi
rid21:

. Since i Live in Oyo If i want to deal with him now.. I comment my reserve!!

Empty vessel they say make the loudest noise my number is on display if you have the liver to call it, do you want my home address too?
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by lereinter(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2017
russia, i fear that country
i just pray for a hitchfree worldcup
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Leverageisback:

No that's actually my cousins sistas aunt's neighbour she's not a threat to you so how far? wink

Ps sorry this came late cause your op went to cry to the moderators to ban me grin cos I yab e life but not even nairaland ban can keep me away from you fine gal

Na u sabi
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Bratking:

Well, Sochi is a resort town with a legacy of winter Olympics behind it....Krasnodar isn't that popular by comparison tbh and relatively unknown outside of Russia.

You are pretty correct. But Krasnodar is the main city in Kuban State. Sochi is just a resort center.
Just my opinion though. If they really wanted to showcase Russia then I believe Krasnodar is one of the nice cities they should have used.
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Leverageisback(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Na u sabi

cry ah ah don't be like that nah oya I'm sending you anoda dm lets not do this in public
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Leverageisback:

cry ah ah don't be like that nah oya I'm sending you anoda dm lets not do this in public

I dont mind doing it. .. I'm shameless
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Leverageisback(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
JamaicanLove:

I dont mind doing it. .. I'm shameless

Nah I feel it's disrespectful to chyke gals up in public
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Lovely stadia...I wonder when we will get to this level in Nigeria sad
Re: Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches by john1035: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
adedayo3193:

Pls nobody should click the login his or her Facebook details cos he is an hacker
Ehya grin grin grin

But people have....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.