Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents (45856 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by permsec: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kuku throw kulikuli and zobo naa.

Anu manu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
This lawbreaker must be the most callous human being alive
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by myrrtle(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
k
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by UncleJudax(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeria! Smh
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by donblade85555(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
they are trying to tell us that we are hungry na

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by spiritedtete: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Stupidity in "his" highest order!!!
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:
AFONJA land of hunger......

They claim to be the most developed but hunger is taking over their land....

High IGR......but very low per capital income

Milking the poor to make huge money for the govt...

Brown roof houses lithered everywhere...

Can someone tell this man I have a surprise for him.

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by globemoney: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hehehe, I hope electricdangerr caught one grin
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by loomer: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
God will punish this man
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by agadez007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
The same State of osun that is purported to be richer than The whole of west Africa according to Afonja propaganda team

See them rushing to catch N50 gala

5 Likes

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by sureheaven(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Another atonement, ritual, sacrifice and alms done. This is where freeze should channel is talk and leave church alone
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Ttipsy(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
This people can be daft, in fact this is daftness at its peak
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by phreakabit(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
IDP Camp
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
I won't blame the guy on this one. NO. I blame the id!ots,charlatans,simpletons,half-wits,dimwits,morons and n!ncompoops that congregated to partake in this epic disgrace of the millenium. This is what happens when illiterates make up a vast sector of the electorate. #WeepForTheFatherland

1 Like

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Yhemit(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ The food road sometimes is the death road....

Imagine Gala and Lipton? Not even Lipton Milo and bread

Gala and chilled lacascera...

I knew it... This Ejigbo man doesn't have a drop of understanding when it comes to politics. He is an illiterate....

You even wan distribute something na Lipton and gala.. I can not imagine myself taking Gala and Lipton... Am I mad? ∆

looolz... guy you want to kill me with laff o. that man is always chief host in my dept week program o
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by castrokins(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
To Your Question, Yes!!

OrestesDante:
angry

∆ The food road sometimes is the death road....

Imagine Gala and Lipton? Not even Lipton Milo and bread

Gala and chilled lacascera...

I knew it... This Ejigbo man doesn't have a drop of understanding when it comes to politics. He is an illiterate....

You even wan distribute something na Lipton and gala.. I can not imagine myself taking Gala and Lipton... Am I mad? ∆
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by AnodaIT(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
We deserve the kind of leaders we have
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Saao(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmydo1994:
Mr. Najeem Salam, is the Speaker of Osun House of Assembly, He is seen here, throwing Gala and Lipton Tea to his constituents in Ejigbo, Osun State.

These people have practically turned our people to slaves, to the extent, that they cannot even be treated with dignities accorded dogs in some sane climes.

he knows what his people want.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by AntiWailer: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sad.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by AntiWailer: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
AnodaIT:
We deserve the kind of leaders we have
I agree with u
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by nickxtra(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na so dem like Lipton?
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Simpledude0847(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmydo1994:
Mr. Najeem Salam, is the Speaker of Osun House of Assembly, He is seen here, throwing Gala and Lipton Tea to his constituents in Ejigbo, Osun State.

These people have practically turned our people to slaves, to the extent, that they cannot even be treated with dignities accorded dogs in some sane climes.

grin grin grin grin By the time Aregbesola along with his cohorts gets done with Osun state, when the people hear "A", they will run for their lives.. But jokes apart, the revolution could have started there and then. That was a missed opportunity. Pick stones and stone him to death, that would have sent a warning to others. Modu Sheriff was almost lynched in his state.

1 Like

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by oloriooko(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
If this story is true then this eediot should be arrested and de-balled for degradation and assault angry
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Mcsenior(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dividend of democracy
Visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB for your natural home made remedies for all infections
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmydo1994:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by hpymoment(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol....i just don't know why I can't stop laughing grin grin
But some people are wicked ooo

Chai! Dis pple don suffer.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Toosure70: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is pure lie, I was there life. he was only illustrating with the packs. Let op show us the video or the pics with plenty Lipton. Abi he came with two. Awon oponu
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by jrusky(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
If it's fayose now apc fools will start ranting now see what this wicked man is doing? And see how hungry and poverty belittle a full grown me rampaging for gala and Lipton tea what a shame.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Amberon11: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lmao
Teewhy2:
When Jesus said it is finished I thought it has ended on the cross, but when you hear what Nigerian politicians do everyday you begin to think if the "it is finished" refers to good leaders and good policy is what is referred to.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by wtfcoded: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:
AFONJA land of hunger......
They claim to be the most developed but hunger is taking over their land....

High IGR......but very low per capital income
Milking the poor to make huge money for the govt...
Brown roof houses lithered everywhere... ..
haahahahahahahaha, no kee me abeg

3 Likes

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by princeade86(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
can u imaging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.