Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents (45855 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by daddyzgal(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
im tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
I pray that Nigerians will wake up sooner rather than later to see they have been electing goats and monkeys into office . . . .When will our people get tired of being treated like dogs and their food is being used to bribe them to remain in office.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by omooba969(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Khd95:
This is pure evil

No it's not. Nigerians deserve the politicians they get cos many are devoid of reason.

The day we voters design one of the these vagabonds in power with jungle justice, they will start to take us serious.

It's not gonna be easy cos there will be reprisal with force of arms but the people always overcome.

We are more than them! cool

1 Like

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
That's their divident of Democrazy, CRAZY IN D AIR
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by femolii: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
uglyafonja:
AFONJA land of hunger......
They claim to be the most developed but hunger is taking over their land....

High IGR......but very low per capital income
Milking the poor to make huge money for the govt...
Brown roof houses lithered everywhere... ..
Osu himself frustrations is your second name.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by FBIL: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
The problem with Afonja is that they are very cheap and weak, and their leaders understand this, hence their settlement with GALA/LIPTON TEA. Their cheap nature is same reason they're dying in hunger and still shouting BUHARI 2019, just bc Osinbajo who is handicapped to help is there. Just imagine! If u criticize them positively, they call you IPOB. Everybody can't be IPOB eventhough IPOB is the best to emulate in this country. JUST IMAGINE HOW THEIR LIFE HAS BEEN QUANTIFIED WITH GALA AND LIPTON TEA. Abasi mbok..!!!

1 Like

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by eagleeye2: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
onatisi:
they have started distributing their demonic food items that erases ppls common sense grin
Prophet Onatisi
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
One thing that still amazes me is how these vision less and thieving politicians think food is the problem of the people and how the common people sell their future for food. Pathetic!!!
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017

APC is try really hard to lose this coming election.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by noskcid(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awon ebinna undecided
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Awoleesu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Demon spraying expired Gala... Smh
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by muller101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
I can still recall when this idiot came to ejigbo and was waving their useless broom all over the place.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by muller101(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ The food road sometimes is the death road....

Imagine Gala and Lipton? Not even Lipton Milo and bread

Gala and chilled lacascera...

I knew it... This Ejigbo man doesn't have a drop of understanding when it comes to politics. He is an illiterate....

You even wan distribute something na Lipton and gala.. I can not imagine myself taking Gala and Lipton... Am I mad? ∆
when he came to ejigbo during the campaign I knew something like this will certainly happen.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is madness indeed
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by gratiaeo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hunger everywhere imagine gala and lipton
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by plaetton: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
madridguy:
Still far better than your poto poto republic tongue

Answer the question Sir.
Have you collected you own gala and Lipton?

This is what Your APC masters in government think of you Zombies.

I can't stop laughing.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
muller101:
when he came to ejigbo during the campaign I knew something like this will certainly happen.

angry

∆ Nojeem is empty ∆
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by zoedew: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
In the same manner shall Najeem Salam beg. May Najeem Salam and his ilk reap the reward of their failure to provide good governance in accordance with the oath of office they subscribed to. The roads leading to EVERYWHERE in that constituency are bad. Ibadan-Iwo-Osogbo Road, Osogbo-Ejigbo Road et al have been in pitiable conditions for well over a decade now and he is here shamelessly distributing packs of Lipton! During the French Revolution His type took their turn at the guillotine! This is gross!! I can only imagine what this means to the Vice-President. His mother hails from that constituency.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by BagWay: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
fasoye d half kilo bag of rice giver
and stomach infrastructure founder
and mama put eater
def wont like this.

oya
take dat thr jor.

Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Frankenstein90(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mr Salam. I fear you ooh.. Lipton
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by tealaw(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lipton tea? Aye mi, temi bami!�
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Lomprico2: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
ufuosman:
wetin dis man want make dem use Lipton and gala do?

Oshobo weed they worry majority of dem

Na to wrap d lipton smoke ni! grin
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by debrant2k4: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Can someone pls tell me, which is better Benue (wheelbarrow as youth empowerment ) and Osun (Lipton n gala ) for Xmas gift?

What a political highihagha
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by musa234(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
A big shame
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by DrHighchief(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where is d gala from the pix. I can only c d lipton pack
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by mofedamijo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
Apparently, Nigerians have sold their future for stomach infrastructure
So the youths there can not weyley the bastard n stone him like a robber,then next time he will distribute something better,it takes one serious action before the leaders will smell a change in the citizens,burn down the house of any representative who didnt remember the masses,that will send a signal to others,by the time 5 states do that others will wake up,thats why i love my South Africa brothers,they speak with actions..........i just dont like the xenophobic ones.
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Khd95:
This is pure evil

how
the people are collecting it instead of stoning him

fix road and hospital and watch voters vote for another person that shares rice[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by mikolo80: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
omooba969:

No it's not. Nigerians deserve the politicians they get cos many are devoid of reason.

The day we voters design one of the these vagabonds in power with jungle justice, they will start to take us serious.

It's not gonna be easy cos there will be reprisal with force of arms but the people always overcome.

We are more than them! cool
but they have more bullets than us and nobody wan die
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by sinola(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Emmydo1994:
Mr. Najeem Salam, is the Speaker of Osun House of Assembly, He is seen here, throwing Gala and Lipton Tea to his constituents in Ejigbo, Osun State.

These people have practically turned our people to slaves, to the extent, that they cannot even be treated with dignities accorded dogs in some sane climes.

Amadioha strike him down with thunder from that supposedly bullet proof jeep....nonsense
Re: Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents by Tobycharles: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
How I wish was featured in the scene, stoning down this God forsaken being will be my greatest pleasure. What an height of disrespect n ungratefulness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.