Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) (443 Views)

Man Rescues Girl From Lagos Street, Sends Her To School, Shares Her Photo / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by FastestTech(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Kenny, has revealed how he saved his wife from committing suicide, after she spent the money for their house rent that he kept with her.

According to online reports, the husband said;

“My house rent expired last month, so I told my landlord to give me till the end of December to put myself in order because I was thinking of travelling with my family.
Before then, I gave my wife 75% of the house rent to keep pending when I will complete it. I just received a call from my office today that salaries are being paid today, besides I am on night duty so it will be till evening before I will receive mine.I asked my wife to get the money ready that I am going to compete it today to enable me pay the house rent tomorrow against the deadline which is on 24th of this month, only for her to tell me that she has spent the money on our feeding.

I got angry and yelled at her and called her close friend to ask her where she kept the money. There’s no day I don’t provide for the family, so how come she spent the money on the family? .
So after all said and done. I got angry and went out with my 1 year old daughter to cool by temper with a bottle of Hero. Then entering the house I saw her hanged herself. So I rushed and echoed for help. Please, if u are in my shoe, what will u do?”

See photos below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/house-rent-nigerian-man-rescues-wife-from-committing-suicide-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by FastestTech(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
How People Are So Quick These Days To apply Suicide Solution...
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by olureignforever: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Suicide is never the best option.
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
I think she needs help.
She must be taken to a rehab, because hearing what led her to the thought of committing suicide is out of proportion..
However the man should have kept the money in a bank, knowing fully well that his wife spends any money given to her..

All husbands should know their wife..
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Maybe the husband said some hurtful words that made her think her life, and compare when she was single and probably such money was not a big deal for her cause, she could be a working single lady way back, who conveniently pays her bills and takes care of her upkeep, without blinking an eye, compared to now she's married, she had to stop working cos that's the condition her husband gave before marrying her. She now depend solely on her husband's take home salary, which in her mind is not enough but had to manage.

And I bet the husband's tongue and words sliced deep into her heart, then the next is : Am. Tired of this marriage and tired of life. I just want to end it all and have peace. I don't care anymore. The struggling sef is too much.
That's the likely scenario I can pick out from this story.

If some husband insults ehnn? The wife will feel like killing herself. If she's weak minded.
Thinking when they were courting, to even talk sef go dey hard the man. Now he's tongue is as sharp as razor blade.

Lol

Sometimes I wonder if I truly want to get married to a struggling guy. Or jejely remain single and live in peace grin

Life.
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by iamJ(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
ask nw, the rent is 80k poor people eh angry they can disturb with their problems, i hate poor people with passion angry
Re: House Rent: Nigerian Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is It Tacky To Propose Online? / Man Alone... Not Good / Foreign Gf’s Dad Died. Should I Send Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.