Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha (22616 Views)

N78.9b Refund: I Have Not Received N1 Till Now – Governor Wike / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Groovenaija360(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
If You've Not Received Your Nov/Dec Salaries,Contact Ministry Of Happiness – Okorocha Tells Workers

Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has approved the payment of November and December salaries for civil servants in the state.

He earlier today urged the state civil servants to approach the newly created Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment if they are finding it difficult to access their salaries.

The statement read:

“This is to announce that the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has approved the immediate payment of the November and December 2017 salaries of Imo workers. This is to enable our esteemed Imo workers to celebrate seamless Christmas. Payments have duly commenced. Any worker encountering any difficulties with the approved payments should not hesitate to contact the Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment for immediate intervention.”

https://groovenaija360.com.ng/not-received-nov-dec-salaries-contact-ministry-happiness-okorocha-tells-workers/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Shedrack777: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is suppose to be nationwide, e for make sense

15 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by QueenSekxy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
lol undecided
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by baski92(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Oye0404(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Loooolllll,,,,, I laff in Portuguese. This man is too hilarious, the people of Imo most HV offended d gods...

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Abfinest007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
i kno u will soon creat ministry of status n decoration

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by soberdrunk(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Incoming president!! A man of the people! grin

5 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by NwaAmaikpe: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

That work will be really tasking for the Commissioner of Happiness to handle alone considering the number of civil servants being owed.

Rochas should appoint his brother as her deputy to assist her.
I'm so happy his son-in-law will take over from him.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
okororat
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Bifrost: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Foolish man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by tribalistseun: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
I knew this man will run mad one day, after Owerri elders laid curse on him.

I know everyday he will sit down with his fat wife and children and be eating and eating until they can't stand up to go to toilet again. Useless people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by dynicks(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
oh lawd! not again......

5 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
so ministry of happiness is now the ministry in charge of workers salary.

Mtchew, misplaced priority

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by ettybaba(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeria is a huge joke.
Just look at the crop of people becoming governors,lawmakers etc.
Does it mean before the creation of the ministry those whose salary were not not paid had nowhere to file complaints?

24 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by RX480(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
lol I tire for this man matter

2 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Sturmbannfuhrer: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

Well done Imo state. You just played yourself with this scam of a governor.

7 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Aieboocaar(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Imagine!!!!! And is the ministry suppose to crack joke to make them happy?

What happens to the ministry of finance or the state bursary department!!!!

God will punish ROchas!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Infidoniyke(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Trying to make the ministry relevant. Okoromonkey

4 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by fatima8855(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hilarious ministry of happiness is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Pavore9: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Clown!

2 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by mytime24(f): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
wink ; grin
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by dakeskese(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
My wife reported me to the Ministry last week.

She told them I don't spend up to an hour anymore and thus, I don't make her happy.

I was called in and queried... I had to sleep with the Commissioner before I was proven innocent. I made her scream and denounce APC. She promised to make me the Perm Sec of that Ministry.

#ThisKwaleWeedAgain tongue

14 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by micflo28(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by DONADAMS(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
good grin
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by sureheaven(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ayemi see the kind of leader igbos are having. And they want biafra with the likes of Abaribe, Ojukwu the coward dead or alive, late Nnamdi kanu the miscreants and jobless leader of ipob and okorocha to mention but few. Igbos are deluded and too difficult for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by temitemi1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
This man wont kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by martineverest(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ministry of Christmas affairs too nko ?

2 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by PBundles(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
So he sees this as something great to announce. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY SALARIES! We are so backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by positivelord: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
WHO SAY, THE MINISTRY OF HAPPINESS IS NOT WORKING

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by eddieguru(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
positivelord:
WHO SAY, THE MINISTRY OF HAPPINESS IS NOT WORKING
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
...and the deceit continues. imolite, e don be for una grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by BornAgainMay: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

To make d workers happy

The ministry can do magic anyway

If you to complain, they will buy a bottle of coke n after that give you garri n maggi

The rest will be happiness.
I trust Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To FG: Ensure That Fani-Kyode Does Not Die In Detention, Nigerians React / Worsening Insecurity: CUPP Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.