Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha (22626 Views)

N78.9b Refund: I Have Not Received N1 Till Now – Governor Wike / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by LadyMarionette(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lmao! Please where can we hide our faces in shame as Imo citizens, which ministry can we contact for that one?

Ochicha Okorocha.... angry

1 Like

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
This guy is a clown.. all in a bid to make that ministry relevant

1 Like

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by lovere: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Incoming president!! A man of the people! grin
rie nsi...ri juo ya onu!
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Cyrilpac(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is the ministry now in charge of salary. ? or are you doing them favour by paying them the half salary of 20k, 25k 30k, politics in every thing in Nigeria even paying of salary is not the right of workers again

1 Like

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Imagine!!!!! And is the ministry suppose to crack joke to make them happy?

What happens to the ministry of finance or the state bursary department!!!!

God will punish ROchas!!!

Basket mouth, I Go Die, Elenu, Kenny Blaq, AY, Buchi et al will attend to the civil servants. grin
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Krystalzkris(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeeeh! Where did we go wrong? cry undecided
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Godsonkemz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Funny governor
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
So paying of workers salary now is not automatic, and a reason has to be given for it to be paid. So November wasn't paid because it is far from xmas.

it's well
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by BafanaBafana: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Benue workers wish they have Rochas as their governor.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now I know why a danfo driver once said that some houseflies are wiser than some humans
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by cantok(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okorocha is a real man who knows that you have to entrust the cooky Jar with women grin
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by silifat11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na wa oo. Okorocha is trying by all means to justify the establishment of the hilarious Ministry... Where does the Workers contacted before the creation of this mysterious Ministry?
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Making mockery of the stupid opposition lying about civil servants being owed in the State. Up till now some people still believe there is actually a ministry of happiness with the Governor's sister as commissioner. Those same people believe statues were moulded with 500 million and Christmas tree with 850 million.

Anybody who fails to see the sarcasm in the whole issue is brainless.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Toosure70: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
See the best pigs can produce at national. no wonder they will never taste presidency.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by thanki410(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Look at his face like an amala made by an angry Benue househelp
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by donnaD(f): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
I no get strength inshut mk i go find food first,it's very necessary.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by megautche: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is Rochas still paying Imo workers 70% of their salary and the remaining 30% goes to the gods.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by jeruzi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
He's trying to make the ministry relevant. was there no ministry handling that before?
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by redsun(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
I thought this was a spooky joke,so is it for real? Is the commissioner a psychiatrist?
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by daviesmania(m): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Imagine!!!!! And is the ministry suppose to crack joke to make them happy?

What happens to the ministry of finance or the state bursary department!!!!

God will punish ROchas!!!
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by davour(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
dakeskese:
My wife reported me to the Ministry last week.

She told them I don't spend up to an hour anymore and thus, I don't make her happy.

I was called in and queried... I had to sleep with the Commissioner before I was proven innocent. I made her scream and denounce APC. She promised to make me the Perm Sec of that Ministry.

#ThisKwaleWeedAgain tongue

oshogboWeedis really working on u
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Walelavender(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is this not one of the symptoms of psychosis? This is getting strange! We need to test these our leaders o
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Jidefido(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
All of you are talking about the ministry, none is talking about the payment of salaries. I thought he owed several months. Seems they are all lies
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Arvinkris(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
It's a pity he did not release the hotlines coz I want to call madam commissioner for happiness contrary to the said Nov/Dec salary Na only Nov he was actually paying
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Made1414(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Useless post
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by zoedew: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
One works for a payday and it is the take of Gov. Okorocha that the salary due is to make the fellow “happy”. Seriously doubt that Gov. Okorocha has read The Magna Carta or understands why he is Governor! He is taking the people for a ride that will cost him before God. #Repent
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Premiumwriter: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
sense fall on you
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by adetes: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
For ur happiness contact ministry of happiness
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by actrinity(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oye0404:
Loooolllll,,,,, I laff in Portuguese. This man is too hilarious, the people of Imo most HV offended d gods...
HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahaha I almost fainted oooo. Laugh wan tear my belle. Indeed, they must've offended the gods.

1 Like

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by dubemeagle(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
I knew this man will run mad one day, after Owerri elders laid curse on him.

I know everyday he will sit down with his fat wife and children and be eating and eating until they can't stand up to go to toilet again. Useless people

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by marisdgreat(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:
Ayemi see the kind of leader igbos are having. And they want biafra with the likes of Abaribe, Ojukwu the coward dead or alive, late Nnamdi kanu the miscreants and jobless leader of ipob and okorocha to mention but few. Igbos are deluded and too difficult for themselves
keep quiet with this your yellow rotten teeth what about in osun state a politician sharing gala and Lipton, what kind of combination is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / Amaechi’s Turbaning: Al-Makura, Sheriff, Lalong, 21 Senators, 56 Reps Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.