Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha (22620 Views)

N78.9b Refund: I Have Not Received N1 Till Now – Governor Wike / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeye I dey take small today oooo if I dey become a politicians. grin undecided
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by dikeigbo2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Man of which people?.......its high time you start using your maggots filled brain and face reality

soberdrunk:
Incoming president!! A man of the people! grin
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Xkalaban(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chai, and Jesus wept!!!!!

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Moshlaw(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
make we show face?
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by xyoung: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2017
SUCKERS!

Imo Politicians are suckers
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by Kiakia(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Groovenaija360:
If You've Not Received Your Nov/Dec Salaries,Contact Ministry Of Happiness – Okorocha Tells Workers

Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has approved the payment of November and December salaries for civil servants in the state.

He earlier today urged the state civil servants to approach the newly created Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment if they are finding it difficult to access their salaries.

The statement read:

“This is to announce that the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has approved the immediate payment of the November and December 2017 salaries of Imo workers. This is to enable our esteemed Imo workers to celebrate seamless Christmas. Payments have duly commenced. Any worker encountering any difficulties with the approved payments should not hesitate to contact the Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfilment for immediate intervention.”

https://groovenaija360.com.ng/not-received-nov-dec-salaries-contact-ministry-happiness-okorocha-tells-workers/
Unfortunate! So, the so called Ministry is now Ministry of Finance or the relevant government payroll offices where such omission should be reported to. Okorocha and his cronies have indeed trivialiased governance in Imo State.
Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by IMEAN(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That work will be really tasking for the Commissioner of Happiness to handle alone considering the number of civil servants being owed.

Rochas should appoint his brother as her deputy to assist her.
I'm so happy his son-in-law will take over from him.

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by IMEAN(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2017
positivelord:
WHO SAY, THE MINISTRY OF HAPPINESS IS NOT WORKING

Re: Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha by jannylove: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rochas why sound like you are doing them a favor,....? This is their entitlement, noise making is not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.