Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59758 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
mykel2yc:

please is tithe a sin?

Doing what God didn't command you to do and lying that God commanded it is a sin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

The scripture i quoted is even more difficult than tithing.
They were meant to remit according to their income weekly.

Thank God for grace!

Bros Dat is giving not tithing.....dey are too diff things....xtians are meant to give bountifully ,BT mind u as he or she purposes in his or her mind...not grudgingly, or forcefully
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by macof(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
saltoasis:
Sorry to burst your bubble, pastors are not the one dictating to me. The bible tells me what to do.
yet the bible doesnt mandat a Christian to pay for blessing

If your pastors haven't brainwashed you to do their bidding and feed them, you won't be paying tithe

Offering what you have is enough...tithe is simply fraud
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by saltoasis: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
macof:
yet the bible doesnt mandat a Christian to pay for blessing

If your pastors haven't brainwashed you to do their bidding and feed them, you won't be paying tithe

Offering what you have is enough...tithe is simply fraud
Keep your perception to yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by saltoasis: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
What I discovered is that most of the people shouting tithe is a fraud don't even pay tithe in the first place. They can't just comprehend how churches have such kind of wealth.

Daddy freeze haven't seen anything yet, I hope he won't commit suicide because what he is seeing now is just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by macof(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
saltoasis:
Keep your perception to yourself.
tell your pastor that too
why should somebody be listening to the nonsense tithe preaching, they should as well keep it to themselves
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by rosita33(f): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mariangeles:
Get thee behind me...
me and you, who be devil?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by openmine(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
mykel2yc:
IS IT A SIN TO TITHE?

ANSWER NEEDED
The biblical tithe is contained in the law of moses as well as burnt offerings,burning of incenses and the rest of the laws of moses which is up t 613 in number!
Now there is nothing wrong with tithing as long as U are observing and obeying ALL of the 613 laws of moses!

James 2:10-11
10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,” also said, “You shall not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Justbright:

Bros Dat is giving not tithing.....dey are too diff things....xtians are meant to give bountifully ,BT mind u as he or she purposes in his or her mind...not grudgingly, or forcefully

Tithing is giving ten percent. Simple
I put those scriptures there to show that the early chuches did what was harder than tithing as Instucted by Paul, weekly

Please read the verses properly again.
While u complain over monthly
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 5:20am On Dec 23, 2017
alobright17:
obviously from what you read in the Bible tithe were already on going before he came and remind them of the most important things which he made mention of, which means he demoted tithe in other to remind them the most important things to do not the former they were so focused on . Question remained did he made mention of the most important things or not.

"Demoted" doesnt mean "cancel"
Freeze has told you people it was "cancelled" (False doctrine)
So Repent from false doctrine.

Learn again! cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2017
alobright17:

yes because you and your pastor weren't doing the mentioned most important things but focused on Tithing.

I asked did Jesus mentioned the most important things or not , a question you refused to answer. or do you want to say he forgot to add tithe to the most important things he mentioned.

Nobody focused on tithing
Its Freeze that led you astray with the false doctrine that tithe was cancelled
And thats why people have been correcting you people.

Its not focus,
We are only correcting the false doctrine. Simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Visit this site to cure yourself of your alarming ignorance, Mr so-called Christian: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585.

WHAT A SHAME!
even your own article has made clear your ignorance and deceit.

Here is the first line from your own page;

"Circumcision is a religious or cultural ritual for many Jewish and Islamic families , as well as certain aboriginal tribes in Africa and Australia"

Even the functions was listed as "might"

Circumcision might have various health benefits , including

Here is another website higher than that clinic blog u posted: [url]WebMD.com[/url]

"It may surprise many parents that circumcision of a newborn son is a family decision, not a medical one ."

To buttress your ignorance, Your page was even talking about circumcision generally, which is different from infant circumcision (Which Abraham Instituted).

Stop deceiving yourself! Circumcision is not a medical decision.

adetayo234:

On your second point, Abraham or his son Jacob never gave tithe for financial benefits. They only gave tithe after they had become rich. And they were not giving tithe regularly; they only gave ONCE!

I never said Abraham paid tithe for financial benefit
Besides, Likewise Abraham didnt circumcize for medical benefit, he did it as a sign of the convenant.

They gave once from all they had, and also there were no common priests in their day
Priests like Melchizedek (Whom Jesus is Like) were rare in Abraham's time.

adetayo234:

Your tithe doctrine for Christians has no biblical support or backing.

Ignorance!
Meanwhile the Abraham tithe u just discussed is from Koran abi? grin

adetayo234:

The more you try to cover up, the wider your cover gets blown away.

Sorry, thats what Even the website you posted did to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by adetayo234: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2017
felixomor:

WHAT A SHAME!
even your own article has made clear your ignorance and deceit.

Here is the first line from your own page;

"Circumcision is a religious or cultural ritual for many Jewish and Islamic families , as well as certain aboriginal tribes in Africa and Australia"

Even the functions was listed as "might"

Circumcision might have various health benefits , including

Here is another website higher than that clinic blog u posted: [url]WebMD.com[/url]

"It may surprise many parents that circumcision of a newborn son is a family decision, not a medical one ."

To buttress your ignorance, Your page was even talking about circumcision generally, which is different from infant circumcision (Which Abraham Instituted).

Stop deceiving yourself! Circumcision is not a medical decision.

I never said Abraham paid tithe for financial benefit
Besides, Likewise Abraham didnt circumcize for medical benefit, he did it as a sign of the convenant.

They gave once from all they had, and also there were no common priests in their day
Priests like Melchizedek (Whom Jesus is Like) were rare in Abraham's time.

Ignorance!
Meanwhile the Abraham tithe u just discussed is from Koran abi? grin

Sorry, thats what Even the website you posted did to you.

I thought the Holy Spirit will reveal all things to you? How come you can't even understand simple English, yet you claim you have Holy Spirit? The definition is clear. Circumcision is either spiritual or cultural. Not just spiritual.

Is it that you are naturally dumb or you are just looking for an angle so that you won't appear to be surrendering?

Whether you are circumcised as an adult or as a child, circumcision is circumcision.

You aren't arguing to witness for Christ. You are only arguing to protect your ego and stupid childish demonic pride. It is obvious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2017
felixomor:

Tithing is giving ten percent. Simple
I put those scriptures there to show that the early chuches did what was harder than tithing as Instucted by Paul, weekly

Please read the verses properly again.
While u complain over monthly

Go an listen or watch resent series of Mathew ashimolowo on tithing....u will realise u are wrong...
In one of d series even him himself accepted tithe,offering,vows,seeds are not d same,Dat rules guiding dem difders..he made a sport analogy,Dat soccer,volleyball and basket ball are all ball games,wt diff rules.In basket ball if u tourch d ball wt ur leg is a foul, while in football to urchin d ball wt ur leg wen u are not a goal keeper is a foul...

We are not asking what is more difficult...d point is pple should not convince thithing for giving.....

God loves a cheerful giver,u can give ur tithe wt frown face cos its a commandment...BT giving is more powerful cos its a free will thing....nobody forces u to do it
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Justbright:

Go an listen or watch resent series of Mathew ashimolowo on tithing....u will realise u are wrong...
In one of d series even him himself accepted tithe,offering,vows,seeds are not d same,Dat rules guiding dem difders..he made a sport analogy,Dat soccer,volleyball and basket ball are all ball games,wt diff rules.In basket ball if u tourch d ball wt ur leg is a foul, while in football to urchin d ball wt ur leg wen u are not a goal keeper is a foul...

We are not asking what is more difficult...d point is pple should not convince thithing for giving.....

God loves a cheerful giver,u can give ur tithe wt frown face cos its a commandment...BT giving is more powerful cos its a free will thing....nobody forces u to do it

Your teacher Freeze says tithing and giving to pastors is wrong. Abi?
That they will use it to buy jets?
Is that not what you are pushing?

You are wrong, Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

I thought the Holy Spirit will reveal all things to you? How come you can't even understand simple English, yet you claim you have Holy Spirit? The definition is clear. Circumcision is either spiritual or cultural. Not just spiritual.

Is it that you are naturally dumb or you are just looking for an angle so that you won't appear to be surrendering?

Whether you are circumcised as an adult or as a child, circumcision is circumcision.

You aren't arguing to witness for Christ. You are only arguing to protect your ego and stupid childish demonic pride. It is obvious.

You are Ignorant period!

Even your reference said it is a religous practice,
Try another door! Catch another sinking straw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
You guys should f**king shut up. Tithe was before Moses and tithe is mentioned in the new testament so stop spilling shit. If you want to pay tithe please do, if not please don't. Christianity and salvation are personal. We will all be judged separately.

Talking about poor members paying tithe, the widow in the bible offered her last mite among others that has wealth. The seraphite cooked her last meal for a prophet. Do what you believe. All of you quoting Deuteronomy as if it is the basis or beginning or ending of tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Ochelyko1: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
d Bible is clear my people perish bcus of lack of wisdom if u pay tithe you are been robe by ur pastor, tithe is not a new Testament way of giving if u like pay all d tithe of dis world dat will not bring down God blessings upon you. if I may ask you all day pay tithe have u check what is the meaning of tithe? and how tithes been run in that time. have u sit down and ask ur self while do my church celebrate annual thanks giving? and we're do ur so called pastors get that idea from? people just do things bcus they don't read or study their Bible which is the word of God, daddy freeze understand d scriptures very well and he knows what he is talking about, the Bible say he dat have ear let him hear what d spirit is saying to the church. stop paying tithe bcus you are bribing God with ur tithe and God doesn't want it, stop been deceive and know this God for ur self and know what he want from u. is not ur tithe but d whole of you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
felixomor:

Nobody focused on tithing
Its Freeze that led you astray with the false doctrine that tithe was cancelled
And thats why people have been correcting you people.

Its not focus,
We are only correcting the false doctrine. Simple

Listen before DF I don't care about tithe.

where did your pastor read in the bible that not paying tithe is a divine curse ?

Another of your deluded pastor said paying tithe is for our children children , that means I need not to pay tithe because the ones my forefathers paid is covering me because I was once there children children.

If you're not paying tithe according to the direction of God in the bible then you're disobeying God.

Most of you are hell bent on tithe because you believe it bring riches , but let me tell you bible said seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness ever other thing will be added unto you.

As you're seriously obeying and paying tithe, hope you're also keeping sabbath day holy? Or bible don cancel it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
alobright17:

Listen before DF I don't care about tithe.

where did your pastor read in the bible that not paying tithe is a divine curse ?
Malachi 3
Scripture cant be broken

alobright17:

Another of your deluded pastor said paying tithe is for our children children , that means I need not to pay tithe because the ones my forefathers paid is covering me because I was once there children children.
Our forefathers were not Christians
Stop telling cheap lies

alobright17:

If you're not paying tithe according to the direction of God in the bible then you're disobeying God.
Yeah
It means
You are also stingy

alobright17:

Most of you are hell bent on tithe because you believe it bring riches ,
It does
Malachi 3 says it.
Scripture can never be broken

alobright17:

but let me tell you bible said seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness ever other thing will be added unto you.

Nobody seeks tithe first.
Besides seeking, also involves obeying Gods word

alobright17:

As you're seriously obeying and paying tithe, hope you're also keeping sabbath day holy? Or bible don cancel it?
Before nko,
In short, I keep all days holy cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
felixomor:

Your teacher Freeze says tithing and giving to pastors is wrong. Abi?
That they will use it to buy jets?
Is that not what you are pushing?

You are wrong, Period

Get ur fact right.....and stop been stupid...who is ur teacher?....and who told u I say tithe isn't Biblical...I tithe based on detronomy 14 right from wen I start earning....am not just woken up by d freeze movement...my point is pastors shuldt stop lying to their congregation about been d only pple Dat can lay claim to tithe......dey should come out and explain Deuteronomy 14 for all to understand and stop hammering on Malachi 3
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Justbright:

Get ur fact right.....and stop been stupid...who is ur teacher?....and who told u I say tithe isn't Biblica l...I tithe based on detronomy 14 right from wen I start earning....am not just woken up by d freeze movement...my point is pastors shuldt stop lying to their congregation about been d only pple Dat can lay claim to tithe......dey should come out and explain Deuteronomy 14 for all to understand and stop hammering on Malachi 3

Since tithe is biblical,
So shut up and keep paying.

However u wish to
Allow others to pay how they want to.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
felixomor:

Malachi 3
Scripture cant be broken

Our forefathers were not Christians
Stop telling cheap lies

Your own forefather not mine , So stop hallucinating.

Yeah
It means
You are also stingy

Yes to your pastor , because I chose to pay tithe according Deuteronomy 14 vs 24. ways. or is that not also written in the bible

It does
Malachi 3 says it.
Scripture can never be broken

So Malachi 3 told you that not paying tithe attracts divine curse

Nobody seeks tithe first.
Besides seeking, also involves obeying Gods word

So if every other things will be jara for me by just Seeking first his kingdom what is your problem when I don't give tithe to pastor.

Before nko,
In short, I keep all days holy cool

Mr lair when is your sabbath day that you do set aside not to work or even exchange money as bible said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
alobright17:

Mr lair when is your sabbath day that you do set aside not to work or even exchange money as bible said.

Mr ignorance
The Sabbath was made for man
Not vice versa
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
felixomor:

Mr ignorance
The Sabbath was made for man
Not vice versa

tithe were made for woman abi
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
felixomor:

Since tithe is biblical,
So shut up and keep paying.

However u wish to
Allow others to pay how they want to.

Its obvious u are very daft
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Justbright:

Its obvious u are very daft
Still better than u.
You have no brain.
Sorry undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=felixomor post=63582825]
Still better than u.
You have no brain.
Sorry undecided[/

Ur fada is brainless...eeediot
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Justbright:

Anencephalic bastard.
At least I have a father.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Mechejy: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

we should remember that without money no organisation would be run effectively . whether I give or pay tithe, one sure thing is that I give for God's work to go on.But the big problem is men are using church money now for their family well being.Examples are jet riders, big cathedral builders, latest jeep and yatch riders, big university buikders for the rich members. These men have not crucified thier flesh and blood.The likes of oye...oritsej....oyakhi......They promote flesh and blood much
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Justbright(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
felixomor:

Anencephalic bastard.
At least I have a father.

See person wey dey advocate tithe dey curse bastard hypocrite...
Oloriburuku omo ale.....ofo lo ma she tebitebi
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Justbright:

[s]See person wey dey advocate tithe dey curse bastard hypocrite...
Oloriburuku omo ale.....ofo lo ma she tebitebi[/s]
Anencephalic bastard.

I had to teach you how to respect fathers.
Sorry cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.