Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59755 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
adetayo234:

Oga, you are talking blindly.

There is something special about tithe. It means 10%. If there is nothing special about it, God won't specifically say bring the TITHES and OFFERINGS. he could have just said "bring the offerings." Each response you people give about this tithe thing further shows that you are only struggling to save face. Looks like the Holy Spirit has long departed from your arguments. All that remains now is effort not to appear as wrong to the general public. Did Jesus collect or give tithe? Did any of the first Christians collect or give tithe? Why didn't Peter, John or Paul give Injunctions for tithe payment?

Just keep quiet
If u cant read the scripture posted and understand.

Thank u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by openmine(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
cenjoe:

And to the ignorant (those without knowledge of the word of God) who claim that "Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it", I totally agree with you but I want to ask if you actually know the meaning of "FULFILLED". The question is, if something is fulfilled (completed, finished, done, accomplished, carried into effect), does it need to be carried out, done, practiced or repeated again
U are absolutely right!
There are scriptures to attest to the fulfillment or completion of the law of moses
Galatians 3:17-25
Romans 13:8-10
Love is the fulfillment or completion of the law of moses!

I like this illustration and I think it will be of help to understand the dispensation of the "law" and that of "grace"!

Lets say U are travelling to Lagos from rivers state and u need two buses to get to ur destination!
Let's say the bus from rivers state stops u at Edo state and u take another bus to Lagos state!
The bus that took u from rivers state to Edo state has completed its Work/Fulfillment and has nothing whatsoever to do with U any more....

The same applies to the law of moses....it kept us until Christ will be revealed!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by makky555(f): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2017
This man is just looking for a way to stay afloat in the media. The fact that somebody sounds reasonable because of the English he's speaking doesn't mean he actually is...
He's "wisdom" is foolishness before God. If he actually has the fear of God he won't bring logical reasoning to the things of the spirit. You Don't compare fleshly wisdom to Heavenly wisdom
If you were indeed once a tithe payer and you quit because of freeze tithing controversy then you're of all men most miserable.

Where in the Bible did God ever say "Do not pay tithe"?
If the senseless freeze can answer me then I'll still not stop paying tithe.
The bible wasn't given to us to read only the first testament...
He'll still be the one to sing "Abraham's blessings are mine"

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mickeymimi: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2017
BumbleDevil:
Let us settle this issue of tithe once and for all.

Those who preach and promote tithe succeeded to a large extent by instilling fears into the people so they won't question the rationale behind tithe and tithing.

As I have said earlier, because Jesus was not from the tribe of Levi, he did not demand a tithe. His descent from the tribe of Judah makes him ineligible to receive tithe, so why do we Christians (Christ-like) receive tithes.

The focal point of the tithe is that IT IS ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI who were ordained to receive tithe. The Levites in return as demanded by God were to give a tenth of that tithe to the priest (Read Numbers 18:25-28).

Modern-day pastors represent the priest in the old testament. In Number 18:1-21, God commanded the priests to take their brethren, the Levites to come and assist them in the temple with certain restrictions and he gave the priest their own inheritance of the offerings brought into the temple, of all first offspring of both animals and humans. To this end, any Pastor collecting tithe is only usurping the inheritance of the Levites because God did not authorize the priest to receive tithe. Going further, if modern day pastors receive tithes as they are now claiming ownership of tithes, then to whom did they give the 10 percent God commanded the Levites to give to the Priest.
If the act of offering animal sacrifices as commanded by God, is no longer valid today, then why is TITHE

Payment of tithe as ordained by God is to only a group of people, and only one group... The LEVITES. It is categorically stated that the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve ancient tribes in Israel, and no one else, had the authority to receive tithe. (Numbers 3:1-10,24, Number 4)

People are quick to refer to Genesis 14:20 and Genesis 28:22 when Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing. However, we should understand clearly that Abraham practiced practices tithing willingly and voluntarily devoid of any divine injunction. He also gave a tithe from the spoils of war and not from his produce. Jacob's tithing, on the other hand, was a promised he made to God if God will bless him.

Modern-day Pastors are totally disqualified from receiving tithe because there is no OFFICIAL body of men functioning as the Levites.

No one has the right to choose to whom they pay the tithe that God has ordained to be paid to the Levites. So it is not only the receiver of tithe that disobeys God, but also the payers.(Numbers 16:47-54, Deuteronomy 10:1-9) You cannot do that which God has not appointed you to do, those who tried it are severely punished, some with death. 2 Samuel 6:1-8, 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Burnt offering and tithe are practiced in Judaism. So why leave out the burnt offering and hold on to tithe.

Preachers, Prophets, Pastors, G.O's should heed the teaching of God and refrain from taking what does not belong to them.

u r right < It is even a sin to base the gospel of Jesus Christ on lies.... Jesus did not collect cos he was from the tribe of Judah and the disciples did not . no Levites left ...one of the lost tribe of Israel .. so the Jews no longer tithes because no levites left and the temple destroyed....

The curse in Malachi was to the priest for not doing the right thing with the tithes and keeping the best for themselves.....the people brought their tithes .

They making it sound as if the atonement of sin of Christ on the cross ...does not extend to the tithing ..even though they dont follow all the tithing process through like .. of sharing , eating , feast , atonement of sin and keeping the 7th yr free .....they dont even know they also have to eat their tithe ..........they only stop on collection of the tithes lol......

There were 613 Old Covenant laws in the Old Testament according to the Jews ,,,,,Most Church leaders have selected one of those laws to keep for the Church, The Tithe......however all 613 laws had to be kept perfectly. To break any one voided the entire contract.

All believer must abide by the law of Christ> what he taught us when he was on earth .... long suffering , holiness , giving to the poor , evangelism *sowing seed or sowing the word of God* manners of conversation , consequences of sin , kingdom of heaven ..repentance ...Faith......checking ourselves before judging or condemning people, submission to the law of the spirit ...holy spirit etc but never taught us anything on tithing.....

Are they saying he forgot to teach us tithing ...when New Covenant begin when Jesus died on the Cross.

Father sent son ...Son sent Holy spirit ... are they not one..
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sirjomore(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:
1Cor 16 :1 Now concerning the collection for the saints , as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

16:3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

-------------------
1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel .

Shalom!
Fact

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by oruma19: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2017
grin88:
a
hhhhmmm, all tgis nonsense started in america. It is well
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by alobright17(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:
1Cor 16 :1 Now concerning the collection for the saints , as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

16:3 And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

-------------------
1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel .

Shalom!

Woe unto you that pay tithe but do not do the most important things , Matthew 23:23 by the way tithe is not all that important according to Jesus Christ.

Abraham the very first thither did paid tithe after winning a war, tell me if Abraham were poor and became rich after paying tithe ?

Did Abraham paid tithe every other month?

Jacob said he will pay tithe IF that means no tithe paying for him as yet .

As you quoted bellow.
1 CORINTHIANS 9:13-14 NLT 13 Don't you realize that those who work in the temple get their meals from the offerings OFFERINGS brother OFFERINGS not tithe, brought to the temple? And those who serve at the altar get a share of the sacrificial offerings. 14 In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it.

OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS not tithe. Did DF talk against offering,Your pastor don't collect offering mostly twice in one service? Do you think your pastors are blind or insane not to challenge DF using Bible quotations ? They're not, rather they'll end up disgracing themselves that's why you see them threating there customers with deaths and poverty if they stop contributing to there personal wealth through tithes.

Isn't it a big shame that all the big pastors that can quote and read from Gen to REV off by head within a day,can't even shame and shut DF up with some Bible pages. SMH.

SHALOM SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by micxwell(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2017
BumbleDevil:
Let us settle this issue of tithe once and for all.

Those who preach and promote tithe succeeded to a large extent by instilling fears into the people so they won't question the rationale behind tithe and tithing.

As I have said earlier, because Jesus was not from the tribe of Levi, he did not demand a tithe. His descent from the tribe of Judah makes him ineligible to receive tithe, so why do we Christians (Christ-like) receive tithes.

The focal point of the tithe is that IT IS ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI who were ordained to receive tithe. The Levites in return as demanded by God were to give a tenth of that tithe to the priest (Read Numbers 18:25-28).

Modern-day pastors represent the priest in the old testament. In Number 18:1-21, God commanded the priests to take their brethren, the Levites to come and assist them in the temple with certain restrictions and he gave the priest their own inheritance of the offerings brought into the temple, of all first offspring of both animals and humans. To this end, any Pastor collecting tithe is only usurping the inheritance of the Levites because God did not authorize the priest to receive tithe. Going further, if modern day pastors receive tithes as they are now claiming ownership of tithes, then to whom did they give the 10 percent God commanded the Levites to give to the Priest.
If the act of offering animal sacrifices as commanded by God, is no longer valid today, then why is TITHE

Payment of tithe as ordained by God is to only a group of people, and only one group... The LEVITES. It is categorically stated that the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve ancient tribes in Israel, and no one else, had the authority to receive tithe. (Numbers 3:1-10,24, Number 4)

People are quick to refer to Genesis 14:20 and Genesis 28:22 when Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing. However, we should understand clearly that Abraham practiced practices tithing willingly and voluntarily devoid of any divine injunction. He also gave a tithe from the spoils of war and not from his produce. Jacob's tithing, on the other hand, was a promised he made to God if God will bless him.

Modern-day Pastors are totally disqualified from receiving tithe because there is no OFFICIAL body of men functioning as the Levites.

No one has the right to choose to whom they pay the tithe that God has ordained to be paid to the Levites. So it is not only the receiver of tithe that disobeys God, but also the payers.(Numbers 16:47-54, Deuteronomy 10:1-9) You cannot do that which God has not appointed you to do, those who tried it are severely punished, some with death. 2 Samuel 6:1-8, 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Burnt offering and tithe are practiced in Judaism. So why leave out the burnt offering and hold on to tithe.

Preachers, Prophets, Pastors, G.O's should heed the teaching of God and refrain from taking what does not belong to them.

Bro the long and short summary of it is that. "Christians don't read their bibles anymore" they just follow their pastors words from the pulpit without any objections.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Kelvinkipler(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Matthew 22:21, Mark 12:17 and Luke 20:25. I know they all tell same story from different accounts. But my question is this... "what" belongs to God here that we are giving him?
Note: please Before you answer this, I would like you to read those passages in context cos there's a likelihood to tell me Jesus meant our heart/bodies/something of that sort. I know for sure it isn't with refs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by felixomor: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2017
alobright17:

Woe unto you that pay tithe but do not do the most important things , Matthew 23:23 by the way tithe is not all that important according to Jesus Christ.

Abraham the very first thither did paid tithe after winning a war, tell me if Abraham were poor and became rich after paying tithe ?

Did Abraham paid tithe every other month?

Jacob said he will pay tithe IF that means no tithe paying for him as yet .

As you quoted bellow.
1 CORINTHIANS 9:13-14 NLT 13 Don't you realize that those who work in the temple get their meals from the offerings OFFERINGS brother OFFERINGS not tithe, brought to the temple? And those who serve at the altar get a share of the sacrificial offerings. 14 In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it.

OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS, OFFERINGS not tithe. Did DF talk against offering,Your pastor don't collect offering mostly twice in one service? Do you think your pastors are blind or insane not to challenge DF using Bible quotations ? They're not, rather they'll end up disgracing themselves that's why you see them threating there customers with deaths and poverty if they stop contributing to there personal wealth through tithes.

Isn't it a big shame that all the big pastors that can quote and read from Gen to REV off by head within a day,can't even shame and shut DF up with some Bible pages. SMH.

SHALOM SHALOM

Stop cutting the Bible read it in full

Freeze has been receiving u.

Here is what Matthew says in full from where u quoted

Matthew 23:23
New International Version (NIV)

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Take note: " Without neglecting the former "

But u hurriedly cut the first sentence and ran away.

Repent!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Kelvinkipler(m): 1:43am On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:
Criminals.

None of them can back any of their arguments with a biblical verse but their are quick to quote bibles back to back when judging others (sinners) for hell. TB JOSHUA is one of the very very very few men of God who feed the people both physically and spiritually.

All pastors collecting tithe without using it to feed the church will go to hell

All pastors collecting tithe to buy new cloths and cars will die from accidents with those cars. They will all end up in Hell burning and weeping in regret.

Any pastor collecting tithe to feed his family will loss every member of his family in an accident.

The Bible says bring all tithes to my house so there will be meat. This "meat" was never to feed the pastor alone but also those who does not have.

Nowadays the only thing these pastors care about is the tithe. They don't even peach about holiness and the kingdom of God anymore. It is just about blessings and POWER TO GET WEALTH.

The judgment of God will fall on you all and those tears of the poor will judge you all.

Anyone that quotes me to defend these criminals will die in three market days. angry
you are sick. I pray for the salvation of your soul.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by openmine(m): 1:50am On Dec 22, 2017
makky555:
This man is just looking for a way to stay afloat in the media. The fact that somebody sounds reasonable because of the English he's speaking doesn't mean he actually is...
He's "wisdom" is foolishness before God. If he actually has the fear of God he won't bring logical reasoning to the things of the spirit. You Don't compare fleshly wisdom to Heavenly wisdom
If you were indeed once a tithe payer and you quit because of freeze tithing controversy then you're of all men most miserable.

Where in the Bible did God ever say "Do not pay tithe"?
If the senseless freeze can answer me then I'll still not stop paying tithe.
The bible wasn't given to us to read only the first testament...
He'll still be the one to sing "Abraham's blessings are mine"

Would like to help U with scripture quotations but before i do so....i would like to ask U the kind of tithe U practice...
Is it the "law based tithe" as contained in the law of moses or the "tithe of war spoils" which Abraham "voluntarily" gave Melchizedek?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by naifizzy: 2:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Dongreat:
It’s so funny and strange when you see Nigerians whose land is situated in the continent of Africa, a continent known for her diverse culture and religion, had Egypt the land where religion truly started by worshiping several gods Anubis, Osiri, Amun etc and for a period with the reign of Akhenaten brought along the first monotheism of which Christianity plagiarized, worshipping, blinding defending and fanatism for a WHITE man god.

They came to our land, told us that our gods are unexisted, gave us a book written by no true author, amended to twist facts, a book written 2000yeras ago, 3000 years after Egyptology and a book where most of the stories including life and after death were plagiarized from the Egyptian book of the dead, and we Nigerians swallow hook and line and finally got tied into both physically and mental slavery.

Jesus said “In my father’s house there are many mansions and if it wasn’t so I won’t tell you” yet an OMNIPOTENT (check the meaning) god is literally asking for your physical dirty paper laced with chemicals and containing faces of celebrated corrupt individuals, and if you don’t you shall suffer, yet he’s omnipotent.

Don’t be stupid Nigerians. Read, study and you will see everything is a sham. If I have mansions in the after life why bother about private jets, earth mansions when I know my time is limited or luxury cars? Oh yes there’s none so I got to go banging on every vanity even at the expenses of the gullible poor.

Nigerians, Narialanders, time to think critically.

Ps: “the thief come to kill, steal and destroy but I come to give eternal life”. From the same man “if you think I come to bring peace to the world then you are mistaken for I come to bring the sword”.
You would think a perfect man can’t contradict himself.

Correction!!! Ancient Egypt was not the first civilization to start religion in Africa. There was the Pre-Kerma culture, a Nubian civilization which is over 7000 years old. Most parts of Upper Egypt (Southern part of present-day Egypt) was called Lower Nubia. That was about thousands of years before ancient Egypt (Kemet) ever emerged as a political unit. The Nabta Playa was in ancient times located in Lower Nubia, the most ancient monuments, relics of Egypt are located in Upper Egypt (Lower Nubia) From Aswan all the way to Abu Simbel.

Amunra the King of gods in ancient Nile Valley civilizations (Nubia & Ancient Egypt) had a birthplace located in Modern day Sudan at Jebel Barkel.

Nubia gave birth to Kemet just as Great Britain gave birth to USA. Give Credit to whom credit is due

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by OyinO: 2:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Daddy Freeze is always on point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Dongreat(m): 3:12am On Dec 22, 2017
naifizzy:

Correction!!! Ancient Egypt was not the first civilization to start religion in Africa. There was the Pre-Kerma culture, a Nubian civilization which is over 7000 years old. Most parts of Upper Egypt (Southern part of present-day Egypt) was called Lower Nubia. That was about thousands of years before ancient Egypt (Kemet) ever emerged as a political unit. The Nabta Playa was in ancient times located in Lower Nubia, the most ancient monuments, relics of Egypt are located in Upper Egypt (Lower Nubia) From Aswan all the way to Abu Simbel.

Amunra the King of gods in ancient Nile Valley civilizations (Nubia & Ancient Egypt) had a birthplace located in Modern day Sudan at Jebel Barkel.

Nubia gave birth to Kemet just as Great Britain gave birth to USA. Give Credit to whom credit is due

Thanks for the info
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mrvitalis(m): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2017
saltoasis:
Let him stick with his opinion about the bible and stop all these media stunts.
Lol he states facts based on the bible

Your pastors are the ones who state opinion
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Ericsdm55(m): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2017
This is never an attack on pastors. Most Christians just like following. Don't read the Bible or read with no understanding. Everyone should hold unto their believe period. No imposed on anybody. You want to continue paying tithe, your decision, but no curse awaits anyone who doesn't as most preachers preaches.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by ogatboy(m): 3:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Okay I support tithing. Yes, maybe churches are not doing enough in Nigeria but tithing I support. Even in Germany its a law to pay a percentage to the church (yes a law). I asked my Syrian friend about this, because Christianity has history there. YES, they collect tithe although he also has the issue of how tithe is spent. If you think is a Nigerian thing then research. As far as I'm concerned, Freeze is looking for attention. It is his time so he should enjoy. Very soon, nobody will even talk about him and tithing will not stop
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by dfrost: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

-------------------

Shalom!

All the quotations you gave, not a single one referred to tithe. All spoke about contributions.

Shalom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Notedlifestyles(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2017
May God have mercy on you freeze may His mercy be sufficient for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by gare(f): 4:28am On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:
Criminals.

None of them can back any of their arguments with a biblical verse but their are quick to quote bibles back to back when judging others (sinners) for hell. TB JOSHUA is one of the very very very few men of God who feed the people both physically and spiritually.

All pastors collecting tithe without using it to feed the church will go to hell

All pastors collecting tithe to buy new cloths and cars will die from accidents with those cars. They will all end up in Hell burning and weeping in regret.

Any pastor collecting tithe to feed his family will loss every member of his family in an accident.

The Bible says bring all tithes to my house so there will be meat. This "meat" was never to feed the pastor alone but also those who does not have.

Nowadays the only thing these pastors care about is the tithe. They don't even peach about holiness and the kingdom of God anymore. It is just about blessings and POWER TO GET WEALTH.

The judgment of God will fall on you all and those tears of the poor will judge you all.

Anyone that quotes me to defend these criminals will die in three market days. angry

If they back it up with scriptures, do you know how to find it in the bible? Because some you cannot differentiate the chapters in the old and new testament
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Why do you believe in tithe? Is it because the scripture say you should pay or because your pastors psyched you that tithing will bring you blessing?

Which one do you really believe? Your pastor or Jesus Christ?
I believe in tithe becos it has bin working fore and not becos somebody ask me to tithe. ..I think it's more of a personal experience
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 4:47am On Dec 22, 2017
sureheaven:
Freeze is enemy of the gospel

That's not the truth. Read your Holy Bible (exclusively the King James Version KJV).
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2017
mikky4764:

I believe in tithe becos it has bin working fore and not becos somebody ask me to tithe. ..I think it's more of a personal experience

I don't think so, what's working for you is the rewards of seeking Him (the kingdom) first and every other thing will be added to you.......stop tithing my brother and read your Holy Bible. My people are destroyed because.......
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Ericsdm55:
This is never an attack on pastors. Most Christians just like following. Don't read the Bible or read with no understanding. Everyone should hold unto their believe period. No imposed on anybody. You want to continue paying tithe, your decision, but no curse awaits anyone who doesn't as most preachers preaches.

You are rightly "right". The Holy Bible said "Jesus Christ is the way and the truth and life......." what believe are you talking about. Tithing is absoultely wrong. People should read there Holy Bible. 2 Timothy 2:25 Study to show yourself approved of God, a workman needed not to be ashame but rightly dividing the word of truth.

The scripture can never be broken.. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Almighty God. This folks (present day pastors) are hustlers and worse than fraudsters. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2017
openmine:

Would like to help U with scripture quotations but before i do so....i would like to ask U the kind of tithe U practice...
Is it the "law based tithe" as contained in the law of moses or the "tithe of war spoils" which Abraham "voluntarily" gave Melchizedek?

Can you please answer the gentleman man. "Law based tithe" or "tithe of war (spoil)"? What you don't know you don't know, but when you have the knowledge that makes the difference. Go and read your Holy Bible. Those folks (present day pastors) are blind pot belly fraudsters leading the blind skinny belly foolish virgins. Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 5:10am On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Repent!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 5:16am On Dec 22, 2017
felixomor:

Repent!

Hello Mr. theology, yes rightly quoted. Are your present day pastors (fraudsters) Levites? Jesus Christ stresses the fact that tithe or tithing is not a big deal and mention what is very important. Justice, Mercy and Faith. Please read your Holy Bible very well exclusively the King James Version KJV. niv is a poluted and adulterated version. Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by presidentalex: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2017
mickeymimi:

u r right < It is even a sin to base the gospel of Jesus Christ on lies.... Jesus did not collect cos he was from the tribe of Judah and the disciples did not . no Levites left ...one of the lost tribe of Israel .. so the Jews no longer tithes because no levites left and the temple destroyed....

The curse in Malachi was to the priest for not doing the right thing with the tithes and keeping the best for themselves.....the people brought their tithes .

They making it sound as if the atonement of sin of Christ on the cross ...does not extend to the tithing ..even though they dont follow all the tithing process through like .. of sharing , eating , feast , atonement of sin and keeping the 7th yr free .....they dont even know they also have to eat their tithe ..........they only stop on collection of the tithes lol......

There were 613 Old Covenant laws in the Old Testament according to the Jews ,,,,,Most Church leaders have selected one of those laws to keep for the Church, The Tithe......however all 613 laws had to be kept perfectly. To break any one voided the entire contract.

All believer must abide by the law of Christ> what he taught us when he was on earth .... long suffering , holiness , giving to the poor , evangelism *sowing seed or sowing the word of God* manners of conversation , consequences of sin , kingdom of heaven ..repentance ...Faith......checking ourselves before judging or condemning people, submission to the law of the spirit ...holy spirit etc but never taught us anything on tithing.....

Are they saying he forgot to teach us tithing ...when New Covenant begin when Jesus died on the Cross.

Father sent son ...Son sent Holy spirit ... are they not one..

Hello Sir, you can't be bearing that name (Bumble Devil) and be preaching that well. Kindly change your name. Wait! the devil know so much about the scripture more so, he would even portray himself as an angel of light. Shalom!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by greatman247(m): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2017
sureheaven:
Freeze is enemy of the gospel

Enemy of Gospel cos he asked for a simple evidence of where Jesus took tithe in the scripture? If you can't show him an evidence or proof it then keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by InvertedHammer: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2017
/
Mathew, Mark, Luke and John were disciples of Jesus. They were literate enough to write their encounters with Jesus.
Yet Jesus couldn't write even a page to tell the people what God expected of them. I believe that there was a lot of lost in translation that happened in the bible. Eg. Adam and Eve had two sons only. And the two sons married who? Everyone dodges this part of the bible like a bullet.

To make everything worse, some Christians bow and worship pictures of Robert Powell who played Jesus in the movie "Jesus of Nazareth" screened in 1977. The same goes for the fellas that think that massive church buildings make the body of Christ. The snake oil salesmen called pastors latched unto their ignorance about spirituality and milk their gullible followers. Almost time to give up.

Before Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Adeboye and their co-scammers, there was Robert Tilton with the biggest followership in the world. Investigative journalists in US beemed their searchlight on him and all his massive wealth disappeared because the sheeples stopped donating and tithing to support the fraud. Today he is a ghost of his former self while christianity moved on. There are no credible investigative journalists in Nigeria which explains why evil thrives in that slum called a country.

In 2015, Oyedepo threatened, "We will open the gate of hell on those who oppose Jonathan." Oh well...the rest is history.

//

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by gare(f): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

I really dont understand and this back an forth fight on tithe, One its not a crime, two,allow people do what they believe in, Daddy Freezer, you do a lot of things that people will not like but nobody has come online to say them, so why dont you just allow people follow their beliefs , even if you go on CNN or BBC it will not stop me and my family or paying our tithes.

So end this tithe issues and focus on your life. You do have a lot to work on, dont come here and talk about tithe, is that the only section you see in the bible, what about fornication and adultery, those portions of the bible are not meant for you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.