Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (59757 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Sarang(f): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:

Because he is starting to make a fool of himself.

Gaa nodu ala..

Story for the gods sad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by TheAngry1: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
But wait o, did any pastor point gun on people's heads to pay tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Gotze1: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am tired of these
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by pezeji(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.
religion blindness. madam open ur eyes

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by larry4eva: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by openmine(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy
The one that baffles me most is that 99% of those who tithe don't follow the requirements of tithing as contained in the law of moses from the bible...
They only do what the Pastor in the church they attend instructs them....which is the extra ordinary Malachi 3:10 cheesy

Was having a discussion with a friend who tithes...I asked her to show me a scripture on tithe and she directed me to malachi 3:10 as usual cheesy
When i showed her Deuteronomy 14:22-29,she could not believe it....She was even doubting the same bible she was reading...she even had to go to "King James Version" to ensure Deuteronomy 14:22-29 was actually there and also "required her to eat her tithe" grin grin grin grin
She ended up saying she will still go with Malachi 3:10 grin grin
Her reason is that She first saw Malachi 3:10 before Deuteronomy 14:22-29 and that her Pastor never said any thing about eating their tithe according to Deuteronomy 14:22-29!

I shook my head...Wahala dey ohhh cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Ushiefrank(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
What is this man's problem ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by David008: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mj(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
The commandment to tithe, or contribute a tenth of one’s belongings, was part of the Law given to the ancient nation of Israel. However, the Bible makes it clear that this Law—including the “commandment to collect tithes”—does not apply to Christians.—Hebrews 7:5, 18; Colossians 2:13, 14.

Let each one do just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”—2 Corinthians 9:7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Bollinger(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:
dear Daddy Freeze, open attack will not change anything, we believe in tithe and we will pay our tithes.

Don't mind daddy freeze. He doesn't understand that ignorant people who are filled with fear of the unknown prefer to believe in fairy tales as well as be on their knees rather than being on their feet with sleeves rolled up doing what needs to be done to succeed. I wish i had decided early to become a pastor. Best business ever. grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by doyinbaby(f): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Something positive will come out of daddy freeze tithe wahala......alot of people will search the bible and study about tithe....thanks daddy freeze alot of Christians will read alot about tithe

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Freeze an infidel misleading his fellow church numbers about Tithe.
Has anybody asked him to show us biblical reference where Jesus condemned tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ajpharm:
Nigeria's brand of Christianity never ceases to amaze me... Nigerian pastors now address issues based on sentiments rather than using the Bible which is the basis of the religion... I see why this country is such a backward one.
Even if they quote the Bible many will still argue so what is the deal when many persons have made up their mind
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sonoforogun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:

Because he is starting to make a fool of himself.

They should respond to Freeze's questions.

"Give us quotations from the bible to support tithing so that we all will learn".
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by israelmao(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
What someone's problem on what people spend their money on?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by bughead: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

daddy freeze the pastors slayer

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by yellow237(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
BumbleDevil:
Let us settle this issue of tithe once and for all.

Those who preach and promote tithe succeeded to a large extent by instilling fears into the people so they won't question the rationale behind tithe and tithing.

As I have said earlier, because Jesus was not from the tribe of Levi, he did not demand a tithe. His descent from the tribe of Judah makes him ineligible to receive tithe, so why do we Christians (Christ-like) receive tithes.

The focal point of the tithe is that IT IS ONLY MEMBERS OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI who were ordained to receive tithe. The Levites in return as demanded by God were to give a tenth of that tithe to the priest (Read Numbers 18:25-28).

Modern-day pastors represent the priest in the old testament. In Number 18:1-21, God commanded the priests to take their brethren, the Levites to come and assist them in the temple with certain restrictions and he gave the priest their own inheritance of the offerings brought into the temple, of all first offspring of both animals and humans. To this end, any Pastor collecting tithe is only usurping the inheritance of the Levites because God did not authorize the priest to receive tithe. Going further, if modern day pastors receive tithes as they are now claiming ownership of tithes, then to whom did they give the 10 percent God commanded the Levites to give to the Priest.
If the act of offering animal sacrifices as commanded by God, is no longer valid today, then why is TITHE

Payment of tithe as ordained by God is to only a group of people, and only one group... The LEVITES. It is categorically stated that the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve ancient tribes in Israel, and no one else, had the authority to receive tithe. (Numbers 3:1-10,24, Number 4)

People are quick to refer to Genesis 14:20 and Genesis 28:22 when Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing. However, we should understand clearly that Abraham practiced practices tithing willingly and voluntarily devoid of any divine injunction. He also gave a tithe from the spoils of war and not from his produce. Jacob's tithing, on the other hand, was a promised he made to God if God will bless him.

Modern-day Pastors are totally disqualified from receiving tithe because there is no OFFICIAL body of men functioning as the Levites.

No one has the right to choose to whom they pay the tithe that God has ordained to be paid to the Levites. So it is not only the receiver of tithe that disobeys God, but also the payers.(Numbers 16:47-54, Deuteronomy 10:1-9) You cannot do that which God has not appointed you to do, those who tried it are severely punished, some with death. 2 Samuel 6:1-8, 1 Chronicles 13: 9-12.

Burnt offering and tithe are practiced in Judaism. So why leave out the burnt offering and hold on to tithe.

Preachers, Prophets, Pastors, G.O's should heed the teaching of God and refrain from taking what does not belong to them.
only if they will read and understand

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Believe what you believe and stop this war!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by wildernessVoice: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
exlinkleads:
Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing Issues, Give Us Quotations

OAP Daddy Freeze have taken to his Instagram page again to vent his stand on the issues relating to the teachings of tithe by Nigerian pastors and tithing itself. The initiator of #TitheAgainstPoverty made no mistake in projecting his ideology.

He made this assertions while replying the statement made by former Nollywood Actor cum pastor, Zack Orji. Zack Orji earlier on stated that he pitied those who condemn tithing and pastors.

In Freeze's reply, he admonished Zack Orji to give us quotations from the bible so that we all will learn. In his words;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-replies-zack-orji-pity.html?m=1

This man called Daddy freeze, if he didn't repent before this year ends ; he will enter the new year frozen by devourers in Jesus name.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by sureheaven(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Because he is exposing them abi?

Who is freeze exppsing..... he should expose our political leaders who u ruined the future of this country therefore making people to channel their problems to pastor/God and leave the gospel alone
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Don't mind daddy freeze. He doesn't understand that ignorant people who are filled with fear of the unknown prefer to believe in fairy tales as well as be on their knees rather than being on their feet with sleeves rolled up doing what needs to be done to succeed. I wish i had decided early to become a pastor. Best business ever. grin

lol, ur insults make me laugh, I now wonder who is really wallowing in ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Odianose13:
Freeze again? Bros wetin? Even if u were sent from the pit of hell, be matured about it na. Open attack on a religious group doesn't help o. Cos when u start suffering alone, nobody will be there for u.

I believe in tithe. If you don't like it, stay off and be silent. You wey no come dey pay tithe, ur life na im come good, wey u be like didirin bai?

Freeze is just a Religious Bigot
!
if not dat u are my namesake.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Bollinger(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

lol, ur insults make me laugh, I now wonder who is really wallowing in ignorance grin

Anyone who believes in imaginary beings. wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
just like slave trade ......see as all this christains just so quick to condemn someone trying to help you.......even the white who brought this religion upon you all have dumped it.............read so u can free yourself from this scammers called pastors.........there is not truth with these pastors ..........READ
READ
READ
READ
anyone who encourages slavery is evil.......

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

stop following the crowd learn to read
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
ihatebuhari:
I will pay my tithe come And beat me

You pay tithe and you hate Buhari...waste of money.

Live a life that is pleasing to God. grin

Nigerians & religion= zeal without knowledge. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:
Freeze is enemy of the gospel

what gospel......what do u know about the gospel ......in a game of chess u re the pawn......use ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bollinger:

Anyone who believes in imaginary beings. wink
imaginary things are things that don't exist, but tithe do exist...pls can u take sometime and dig into this tithe thing and do well to let me know ur findings, I will be waiting patiently like. tnx
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by mikky4764(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:

stop following the crowd learn to read
pls how do u mean?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
ihatebuhari:
I will pay my tithe come And beat me

learn to read that is why you are in this state now
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by yellow237(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jeremiah 23:25-26 I know what those prophets has said who speak lies in my name and claim that I have given them my message in their dreams. How much longer will those prophets mislead my people with the lies they have invented.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikky4764:

pls how do u mean?

from ur post .......when someone comes out and says u re being scammed try and do your research rather than be adamant .
that is what makes clients always be clients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.