Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? (1038 Views)

Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court / Do You Think Saraki Is The Better Candidate For PDP Against Apc’s Buhari In 2019 / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by fineboynl(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
according to interview by VOA atiku said he is not sure if he will contest for 2019. that statement ring a loud bell to many observer. maybe atiku is still thinking about if he can really unseat buhari. now who is a better alternative to atiku?
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Jochabed(f): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saraki is not loved in the APC, i doubt he is an alternative.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by emmie14: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Political, economic and financial analysis in Nigeria does not conform with day to day governance. Nigeria and it's administrators are unpredictable, selfish and wicked. Their system of government is critically unique.

1 Like

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Isokowadoo: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saraki is not considered northern enuf
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by AnodaIT(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saraki has too many baggage in the closet.

Atiku that Obasanjo tagged corrupt is even cleaner than Saraki

1 Like

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by yanshDoctor: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jochabed:
who told you that he is not love? he control the senate and can influence them. but he is not a popular like atiku to the masses.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Jochabed(f): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
yanshDoctor:
who told you that he is not love? he control the senate and can influence them. but he is not a popular like atiku to the masses.
ok.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by mikolo80: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2017
emmie14:
Political, economic and financial analysis in Nigeria does not conform with day to day governance. Nigeria and it's administrators are unpredictable, selfish and wicked. Their system of government is critically unique.
nothing unique. They respond to voters. Voters want rice. End of story
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Bukola Saraki will be the best thing that will happen to naija in 2019

Unfortunately Nigerians are not strategically minded enough to see it

Buhari is a no no for me
Saraki is better than Atiku but I will choose Atiku 10 times before Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by EASY39(m): 1:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Osun Ma Lalubarika Super K 2018,atiku For President 2019
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2017
Oloribuku ni elomi nnu yin...

Why u no go bring James ibori na

Awon olosi.

No sense at all...

3 Likes

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Okoyeeboz: 2:46am On Dec 22, 2017
These flatheaded clowns have been so politically castrated that they'll support a puppy once it shows that it's ready to run. Unfortunately, the cowardly slaves are afraid of picking someone from their region to support for presidency.

These guys are political blockheads. Saraki Vs Buhari in an election?

It is calculations like this that explains why their region remains as politically useless as it is.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by newguy1(m): 2:52am On Dec 22, 2017
The op is saying these based on the past sucess of saraki abi e.g from the 8yrs he used as governor and the development he has brought to kwara for the past yrs he has used as senator. Truth be told saraki is only interested in political achievement he has no aota of the masses feeling @ heart.. a qoute says that u can never understand someone's pain unless u have experience something similar.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Jochabed:

His fault.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by emmie14: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
mikolo80:
nothing unique. They respond to voters. Voters want rice. End of story
Unique when compared to politicians in other sane countries
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Kuku say u want to sell nigeria
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by tribalistseun: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
Anything to remove the Bastardd looter from the parasites in kastina is allowed
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
These flatheaded clowns have been so politically castrated that they'll support a puppy once it shows that it's ready to run. Unfortunately, the cowardly slaves are afraid of picking someone from their region to support for presidency.

These guys are political blockheads. Saraki Vs Buhari in an election?

It is calculations like this that explains why their region remains as politically useless as it is.

Hehehehe....cheesy

Bukola Saraki omo Sola ati Florence oko Toyin for President cheesy

It can't get more poetic grin
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Pray2425: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Out of 180million Nigerians, why must we always project the same set of people? Is it that nobody is qualify again to take up the mantle of rulership of this country? While atiku, while saraki, while buhari etc.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Okanokan(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2017
I believe he is not an alternative to ATIKU, he is better than Atiku and will be a better President for Nigeria in 2019.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by slimfit1(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Look at Ilorin before you come here oh Saraki is clueless we prefer Atiku self at least he can get the right people at the right place but Saraki don't try it.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by slimfit1(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2017
He is a bloody thief we reject it.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by slimfit1(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Saraki and his family are not known for standing up for anything but destruction, so why are we going to come here and mention his name. He is not an honourable man to lead us let us not hide from that fact. A man that could not change his state for 8 years can not help us. Fashola has 100% chance of becoming Nigerian president than him.
Tell us one law that Saraki has made that favoured and ordinary one. The best place to make changes is at parliamentary level. He has not done anything spectacular that we can say he is a man with ideas.
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmie14:

Unique when compared to politicians in other sane countries
not really, you cannot compare 16 year old democracy with 2 to 400 year democracy
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by tit(f): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
tinubu is the best!
a sophisticated development politician!
since he handle lagos, lagos is one of the progressive city in the whole world.
a true detribalise nigerian. he has gambari, edo, delta in his cabinet and working for him

1 Like

Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by Desyner: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
In return, I think ibori is an alternative to saraki . . . What do you guys think?
Re: I Think Saraki Is An Alternative To Atiku. What Do You Think? by emmie14: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2017
mikolo80:
not really, you cannot compare 16 year old democracy with 2 to 400 year democracy
Means you not gonna experience democracy in your lifetime. Republicans doesn't not waste whole 3years blaming Democrats rather the set legacy for records.
Nigerian's democracy didn't start 18years ago with PDP.
Blaming last administration will be the achievement of APC government after 2018 assuming they fail to be re-election which is highly imminent?
Make use of your senses, self-pity is sin and a killer.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Called Buhari, And The Fulani Agenda: A Must Read! / Wike Blows Hot Over Buhari’s Govt Cattle Colony Policy / Payment Of Tithe Not Mandatory, No Curses Attached” – Pastor Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.