Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal (3240 Views)

DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Lady Beaten And Given Tribal Marks For Sleeping With Another Woman's Husband (2) (3) (4)

If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sorry madam Toolz, I know I can't have this your man but let me just crush. cry
Tunde Demuren kiss
Fine man ooooo

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Alexshey(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nkan nbe

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by iamJ(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
by this time of the night? wonder what ure up to with his pix

make i waka dey go
[img]https://media1./images/dc08ae32c013dbf011342c44924acfda/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kuku arrest me na

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
by this time of the night? wonder what ure up to with his pix

make i waka dey go
[img]https://media1./images/dc08ae32c013dbf011342c44924acfda/tenor.gif[/img]
lol. This meme is funny tho grin
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wish I can just kidnap this Toolz bitch, lock her up somewhere and enjoy my man.

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:
All this pics at this time of the day? Jama..riwolf? are you using these pics to maturate? tongue shocked
of course not. cool
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
of course not. cool

.D grin grin

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by deeLima86(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op you nor see single guy crush on abi na person husband? undecided
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Crush go kill you one day
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nutase: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Continue lusting.

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Divay22(f): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wake up from your fantasy world babe.. He's already taken tongue grin grin grin

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 14 years

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Anything for you ooo

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
deeLima86:
Op you nor see single guy crush on abi na person husband? undecided
not my fault na grin
This kan fine man wid perfect smile ni
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nutase:
Continue lusting.
I will.lol
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Divay22:
Wake up from your fantasy world babe.. He's already taken tongue grin grin grin
anything is possible in life oo grin
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Crush go kill you one day
ya moniker tho. Lol
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Dramadiddy(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2017
ehn
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by IamIBK: 1:31am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
I wish I can just kidnap this Toolz bitch, lock her up somewhere and enjoy my man.
sister relax...your time dey come...na death dem go wish you then so that can have their way with your man...continue

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by JaneYave(f): 2:25am On Dec 22, 2017
CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME.HAVEN'T U EYES TO SEE FINER MEN HERE? MAKE TOOLZ CATCH U FIRST!
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by deeLima86(m): 4:27am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
not my fault na grin
This kan fine man wid perfect smile ni

Wetin go come happen to you when you cucuma see my own? wink
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
U are free if U want another lady to scatter ur marriage set ur husband against U,ur family and ur children,and then he began to chase U with cutlass or gun,beat u,ur family and children like animal,abuse U and intimidate U,turn ur face blue black and be hospitalised at every provocation and they later the man comes back when he is jobless,broke and handicapped

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
ya moniker tho. Lol
Yeapy wink
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Alwaysking: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
Stvpid hoe.
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Alwaysking:
Stvpid hoe.
just like your girlfriend or wife or any woman in ya life smiley
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
this gay idiot don come again undecided

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Alwaysking: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
just like your girlfriend or wife or any woman in ya life smiley
Can someone give me that olosho memes...
Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2017
You need deliverance.

I can't even love another woman's boyfriend talkmore of their husband, maybe because am a jealous lover and I don't like to share.

Re: If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
You this useless boy stop using my friend’s picture to pose na??!
jamariwolf:
Sorry madam Toolz, I know I can't have this your man but let me just crush. cry
Tunde Demuren kiss
Fine man ooooo

Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? / Savage : Madam handle your frustration with dignity. / I Observed The Church Plays A Big Role In Teaching Men To become a SIMP