Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money (748 Views)

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! / Crazy Things Love Does To Your Brain / Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Irelokeh(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
While there are many true things like dinosaurs going extinct and how the earth is round.

There is also one sure truth, love costs a thing..

There is literally no love for a poor man but there could be for a woman.

Why?

Its simple. People don't want to know you care by saying it always. They want to know you care by showing it.

You know...it's regular of us humans..how we love the friends who buy us dinner most and remember their birthdays first. Now that is love because you have continued this through thick or thin and even when the dinner was cooked by firewood or boiling ring. That's why friendships last longer than relationships.

Not every girl will be willing to go through thick or thin for a guy when she has thick needs...and besides there are more on the line who are really willing to "care".

The truth is...it's the right thing to do, being a lady gives chances to meet alotta dudes, with almost every guy looking like a contestant in an art bidding aution but just enough dudes who only wants the honey..anyway who cares? She gets to live a good life everyone dreams of, she gets to feed her kids healthy food, take them to good schools and sends money to her family.

Isn't this life? It is...it is wise life. But it proves true love is rare, conditional and a fairy tale while love is everywhere in the pockets of a man.

Don't get me wrong there could be exceptions and surprises but my advice to every guy out there is...

HUSTLE FIRST IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LOVE OR CARE FOR A LADY, SHE DESERVES IT.

N:B advice doesn't apply to those niggas with independent women, they just damn lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Dramadiddy(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2017
how did our parents and grandparents fall in love then
Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Irelokeh(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
how did our parents and grandparents fall in love then

Times have changed my friend, cost of living then was just 2 tubers of yam away, cost of dating was same, except that women admired men with jobs a lot less than now as surviving wasn't too costly then...and plus.. there are newer and cooler things now and families have realized not all paupers will be rich men in future.

1 Like

Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by BraidedChannel: 2:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Op why shouldn't we prioritize hustling because of our Parents and siblings? Let these bitches fend for themselves and they should as well keep their love and care. undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by BraidedChannel: 2:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Irelokeh:
While there are many true things like dinosaurs going extinct and how the earth is round.

There is also one sure truth, love costs a thing..

There is literally no love for a poor man but there could be for a woman.

Why?

Its simple. People don't want to know you care by saying it always. They want to know you care by showing it.

You know...it's regular of us humans..how we love the friends who buy us dinner most and remember their birthdays first. Now that is love because you have continued this through thick or thin and even when the dinner was cooked by firewood or boiling ring. That's why friendships last longer than relationships.

Not every girl will be willing to go through thick or thin for a guy when she has thick needs...and besides there are more on the line who are really willing to "care".

The truth is...it's the right thing to do, being a lady gives chances to meet alotta dudes, with almost every guy looking like a contestant in an art bidding aution but just enough dudes who only wants the honey..anyway who cares? She gets to live a good life everyone dreams of, she gets to feed her kids healthy food, take them to good schools and sends money to her family.

Isn't this life? It is...it is wise life. But it proves true love is rare, conditional and a fairy tale while love is everywhere in the pockets of a man.

Don't get me wrong there could be exceptions and surprises but my advice to every guy out there is...

[s]HUSTLE FIRST IF YOU REALLY WANT TO LOVE OR CARE FOR A LADY, SHE DESERVES IT.
[/s]
N:B advice doesn't apply to those niggas with independent women, they just damn lucky.
Why is it that everybody now focus on taking care of a Lady? I should hustle so that I can take care of her. Men should stop becoming slaves to these daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 22, 2017
I laugh is Swahili when it easy virtues,practical girls and trollop, I never chop girl U ll be searching for love is never about money,I have dated 2 awesome marvelous virgin angels in school that never collect a dime from me, they just pure at heart, the type of people U keep will determine the kind of thinking and intuition U ll have,even my fiance and I share our cost.
Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Irelokeh:

Times have changed my friend, cost of living then was just 2 tubers of yam away, cost of dating was same, except that women admired men with jobs a lot less than now as surviving wasn't too costly then...and plus.. there are newer and cooler things now and families have realized not all paupers will be rich men in future.
U must have been dating some smelling trollop who want to use their Linda ikeji's fish something to exploit U
Re: Love Does Cost A Thing, Cost As In #money by Irelokeh(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2017
profolaolu:
I laugh is Swahili when it easy virtues,practical girls and trollop, I never chop girl U ll be searching for love is never about money,I have dated 2 awesome marvelous virgin angels in school that never collect a dime from me, they just pure at heart, the type of people U keep will determine the kind of thinking and intuition U ll have,even my fiance and I share our cost.

You we're lucky, you dated girls who were rare..or were already comfortable

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Slay King Proposes To His Fellow Man In Sweden – Shocking Photos / Sex Doll: Who Will Go Down First? / Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.