Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust (32248 Views)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by bedspread: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by israelmao(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
El-Rufai has enviable academic credentials which I admire but he's a woeful failure in practice if anybody doubt me please just take a trip to Kaduna.Let him and Rotimi scheme whatever, 2019 is not 2015 the "Difference is Clear" like 7up.No easy victory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by enemyofprogress: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2017
God punish anybody that wants to allow pains, hunger and unemployment to continue in Nigeria through a very very old man
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by ManirBK: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2017
kennyjam:
你是个月
光芒果台
阶层层面包

for anyone who understands chinese, that's my comment.

If u sabi, come teach me make i use am read the comment wey i write too.
Buhari the game planner?
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by mangood74: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2017
birds of strange fellows I know they will be stranded at the long run selfish.interest go kill all of them
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2017
No matter how PMB and APC postponed the evil days they must hold their convention and declare their presidential candidate before May 2018. PMB is wise enough to delay the official announcement of his interest in the presidency for 2019 because he is aware that all those who are pretending to support him now will show their true colour the moment he declare his interest to go for second term.
Mark my words: The like of El Rufai and Rotimi Amachi has ambitions for President and VP in 2019 ......The moment PMB declare his intention to go for 2nd term APC will fall like a pack of cards. Mark my words and quote me by May 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by kennyjam: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2017
ManirBK:
Buhari the game planner?

you must be good in chinese language.... where did u learn yours?
i am planning enrol in the university of 元旦过了,短信少了,祝福也少了。还好我没有把你忘掉,祝福依然送到,农历新年马上就要来到,提前祝你龙年快乐,万事如意走大 for my own learning.
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Daboomb: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
three:
These guys rode on the pro-Buhari brigade which in itself rode on the anti-GEJ sentiments of the day.

Which was BASICALLY a fairly debatable Pro-North agitation.

Buhari did not win because of his capacity to govern but because of the North's expedient desire to regain power which it felt it had unjustifiably been denied.

The 'North' no longer needs Buhari (having served his purpose in unseating an incumbent president). It is on the other hand Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Mamma Daura, Kyari and a number of others that need Buhari.

@the bolded:
This is where most people who for their own reasons love GEJ, continue to live in denial.
For the avoidance of doubt, Buhari had previously lost THREE TIMES, (and if we are to go by your logic, even though the North had an expedient desire to regain power) .
Note also that Buhari has also lost against the same Jonathan in 2011, ....even though "the North had an expedient desire to regain power"!

You can see that your thesis does nto standup to test!

But l can tell you that Buhari won because people were just too disillusioned with the ineptness of Jonathan's administration.
A lot of People felt that given just a choice between a Jonathan and a Buahri at the Polls, ANYTHING ELSE, is beter than having another four years of Jonathan.

That is the simple reason why Buhari could win this time, after three failures.
Not because he is good or trusted or credited with any mental capacity............ just get this Jonathan outta here!

Consider, if Jonathan has performed wonderfully, when even in 2011 people still gave him the benefit of doubt and voted for him but he blwe it BIG TIME!
At times, l just dont know how to describe that former President!
A Mistake? A failure? An Anomally? An Accident? A Stooge?

But as we have seen, Buhari is not better, in his own ways.

History has a way of repeating itself: Now, in 2019, Nigerians may be faced with the same dilemna of choosing between a Buhari they dont want anymore, and an Atiku they detest!

Either way, Nigerians are SHAFTED....unless the other minor parties can present someone credible and nigerians can vote with their HEAD, and not thier snetiments.
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Daboomb: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
israelmao:
El-Rufai has enviable academic credentials which I admire but he's a woeful failure in practice if anybody doubt me please just take a trip to Kaduna.Let him and Rotimi scheme whatever, 2019 is not 2015 the "Difference is Clear" like 7up.No easy victory!

The guy is a very arrogant and bad leader!
Everywhere he goes, he leaves trail of dicatorship, brutality and destruction in his wake!
he is not called "Hell-Rufai" for nothing

God forbid he or someone like "Desperate Atiku", rule this country.

But wait o, is it that in a country of almost 200Million people, we can find two or three CREDIBLE INDIVIDUALS to pick a ticket from any of the minority parties?
Or is it that even if such Credible Persons pick the ticket, NIGERIANS are just too daft and sentimental to vote for them but will rather vote for these thieves who have been stealing them dry since the time of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Cyrilpac(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
El-Rufai for PRESIDENT ' Amaechi for VICE PRESIDENT 2019 ,but it will not work
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Kbs468(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/14-apc-govs-shut-out-as-amaechi-el-rufa-i-lead-2019-scheme.html

The saving Grace is just and still the promise made and like We (GOD) Once posited about the moral upbringing, respect and patriotic values that are Our principal African Heritage acquired as lesson while growing up as part of Our Earthly sojourn,

All the above hanky panky wouldn't even arise let alone would it be contemplated.

We (GOD) are still watching the situation of things though for reneging on the promise relative to the Nigerian situation isn't a failure nor is it going to be a negativity on Our (GOD) part actually for it would only give room for instituting and stamping NIGERIA'S Authority in full swing though for assuming the Number position already wouldn't give room for any UN resolution that is still being sorted before instituting Our (GOD) already categorized decision from Mr DONALD TRUMP?

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by surgical: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
three:
These guys rode on the pro-Buhari brigade which in itself rode on the anti-GEJ sentiments of the day.

Which was BASICALLY a fairly debatable Pro-North agitation.

As at 2015 (and since 1999), SW Nigeria had been in power for 8 years, SS for approximately 6 years while NW for approximately 2 years.

This means the South had been in power for 14 years while the North had only been in power for 2.

A Pro-North agitation was arguably justified and saw a whole number of individuals vote with their feet hence the implosion of the PDP at the insistence of GEJ running for a second term.

The problem was running against and in effect rebelling against the power of incumbency. The North needed a bankable (emphasis on bankable as against competent) candidate, and Buhari with his 4million plus regular voters was a beautiful bride.

Buhari did not win because of his capacity to govern but because of the North's expedient desire to regain power which it felt it had unjustifiably been denied.

The 'North' no longer needs Buhari (having served wwrrrttt purpose in unseating an incumbent president). It is on the other hand Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Mamma Daura, Kyari and a number of others that need Buhari.
you are making a whole lot of sense, will the north present a competent candidate this time in the interest of the country and would not bow to the power of incumbency, because the country must move forward, its a patriotic task.
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by 400billionman: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2017
H
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2017
havilahconsults:
The source said Governors Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo and Godwin Obaseki of Edo State were probably shut out because they are believed to be loyal to APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, whose loyalty to Buhari in 2019 is not certain. The source however expressed surprise that governors such as Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun, Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara, Kashim Shettima of Borno, Aminu Masari of Katsina, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo and Owelle Rochas Okorocha of Imo, who are also known to be loyal Buhari supporters, were kept in the dark by El-Rufa’i and Amaechi. The source noted that these governors are also known to be close to Buhari and that Okorocha has publicly endorsed Buhari for 2019 on several occasions.

It's obvious there is more to this story. Amaechi and El-Rufa’i have something going on underground.

The country is really a crazy place. A zoo. Have you realised that only and only when it’s during election these idiots make things work. We are not yet in 2018, these bastards are talking about 2019. People are dying, no fuel, no electricity, and they are planning towards something that I don’t understand. Even tomorrow they say is a ghost, yet you are talking of the future. The nitwit doesn’t even believe he can die before then. Focus on now, make the country deem fit for people to live in, yet, they talk about some nonsense future they are not sure of. The thing that annoys me most is the ones who knows nothing about what’s going on will clamour for these caricature humans who reap them of their rights. No fuel in the country, yet they call a meeting for the future. No food, salaries are not paid, yet, the governors are upset they weren’t called for a meeting. Why won’t these people just die at once?

1 Like

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
kennyjam:
你是个月
光芒果台
阶层层面包

This your drawing is cool. Can you draw a bus?
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by lost24: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Apc as fraction but it will stay together till 2019 n after d 2019 election

Fight will start 4 next president in Yoruba n hausa again

Igbo is not in d picture
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Awoleesu(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
three:

As at 2015 (and since 1999), SW Nigeria had been in power for 8 years, SS for approximately 6 years while NW for approximately 2 years.

This means the South had been in power for 14 years while the North had only been in power for 2.[/b][/size]
Are you kiddin me!
You do the maths - 14+2=16. Are you saying since 1999 hitherto is 16 years?
Wither the 2years of Yar'adua?
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by PastorAji(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by mcgaius: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
kennyjam:
你是个月
光芒果台
阶层层面包

你只是输入垃圾。你是个白痴
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by PastorAji(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Daboomb:

@the bolded:
This is where most people who for their own reasons love GEJ, continue to live in denial.
For the avoidance of doubt, Buhari had previously lost THREE TIMES, (and if we are to go by your logic, even though the North had an expedient desire to regain power) .
Note also that Buhari has also lost against the same Jonathan in 2011, ....even though "the North had an expedient desire to regain power"!

You can see that your thesis does nto standup to test!

But l can tell you that Buhari won because people were just too disillusioned with the ineptness of Jonathan's administration.
A lot of People felt that given just a choice between a Jonathan and a Buahri at the Polls, ANYTHING ELSE, is beter than having another four years of Jonathan.

That is the simple reason why Buhari could win this time, after three failures.
Not because he is good or trusted or credited with any mental capacity............ just get this Jonathan outta here!

Consider, if Jonathan has performed wonderfully, when even in 2011 people still gave him the benefit of doubt and voted for him but he blwe it BIG TIME!
At times, l just dont know how to describe that former President!
A Mistake? A failure? An Anomally? An Accident? A Stooge?

But as we have seen, Buhari is not better, in his own ways.

History has a way of repeating itself: Now, in 2019, Nigerians may be faced with the same dilemna of choosing between a Buhari they dont want anymore, and an Atiku they detest!

Either way, Nigerians are SHAFTED....unless the other minor parties can present someone credible and nigerians can vote with their HEAD, and not thier snetiments.
undecided undecided
Abeg manage this

1 Like

Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by donqx: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
oh
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by honey001(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Mere speculation, please go and get your facts right I beg
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by mercyp001(f): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2017
mmb:
El-Rufai, the future President of Nigeria in Sha Allah.
Point of correction, future President of Northern Nigeria.
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Saint83(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2017
this journalist too,want to sell his article... Funny people.
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by kennyjam: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
mcgaius:

你只是输入垃圾。你是个白痴

you have a very good handwriting. keep it up!
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by kennyjam: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
jusRadical:

This your drawing is cool. Can you draw a bus?
yes sir. I can draw Daura , Kaduna and Katsina states too.
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by BruncleZuma: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Who knows where I can get a bag of raw popcorn in anticipation of APC's National Convention?
Re: 14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust by Mysselff2: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amen.
May there continue to be uproar,unrest,unease,quarrel,disintegration and scatter scatter in the camp of Buhari,Amaechi,El Rufai,Tinubu,and all the goats in APC at the national level.
2018 will be a good year,many repentant zombies will wash themselves with hypo bleach and decamp to PDP and follow Atiku
Tinubu must bare his fangs and stop being a coward to the illiterate Buhari
Thunder fire APC and also the generation of any zombie that will quote me here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.