Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari (19330 Views)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by 247frolic(m): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2017
The photos were taken at the Governors Forum meeting on Tuesday, December 19th. What could they have been discussing? L-R: Governor Ayo Fayose(Ekiti) Seriake Dickson (Bayelsa) and Governor Abdul'aziz Abubakar Yari (Zamfara).

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/caption-this-photo-of-governor-fayose.html

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by sarrki(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Disagreeing on the 1billion ECA withdrawal

Agreeing on how to suffer the masses more

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by hollawaley2: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2017
dude, am short of words
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Obinwenite(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Fayose my man,the true Nigerians are with you 100%....squandering our national resources on demons they created....Abeg I wan ask,the war no dey finish?.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by agwom(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2017
First pic

Gov Yari: you see when i handle that yansh

Gov dickson: im not surprised cos she almost killed me too.

Gov fayose: Ha! You dont mean it? I must try mine too.

Second pic

Gov Yari: so because i dey gist you now fayose, you sef wan do.

Gov dickson: i dont know what is wrong with this fayose o

Gov fayose: calm down now. What are friends for. Let it slide

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by wakaman: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Defeat
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by iambijo(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Baad boys
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by olaleks007(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2017
If u see the big yansh I handle last night

2nd pix

I go upto 16 rounds
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Samusu(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Funny
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Naijazeus: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2017
Yari: Fayose you are such an IGnorant boi
Fayose: haaaaaa!! Me ?
Seriake: But wait o Yaroski, fayose is very very. GNorant.
Thank you jare, Dickson.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by tribalistseun: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2017
olaleks007:
I[s]f u see the big yansh I handle last night

2nd pix

I go upto 16 rounds[/s]

They're saying, give me my own $1billion share, then dash the remaining to the APC thieves

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by mazimee(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2017
There is no way those hands demostration will be saying something different from Ukwu grin grin

Not with the expresion on Fasoye's face

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Ehiscotch(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2017
All I see is three of the worst performing governors in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by mccoy47(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
1st pix
Gov Seriake; Ayo, I'm telling u daniella okeke's ass is the bomb!
Gov Ayo; How do u knw? Hv u tasted it b4?
Gov Seriake; Ehee na. Ask Yari, i even sent him a pix of her nùde ass.
Gov Ayo; Yari, is it true

Gov Yari; It's true oo. Infact the ass is as big as...
Gov Seriake ; Gbam! Yari u see am.
Gov Ayo; Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

2nd pix

Gov Ayo; Seriake my man, connect to that ass na, epp my ministry
Gov Yari; Ayo i tell am b4 u oo, wait joor your blood too hot sef
Gov Seriake; Yari see me see wahala oo angry

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by ipobarecriminals: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
sad u see that ikebe. very big,round,firm.Fayose,.....haaa! onisekuse ipata agba
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by majamajic(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
zamfara gov.... we will share it equal

ekiti gov.... ahhhh, wetin them dey contribute to share it equal

bayelsa gov.... lets go on 60- 40

zamfara gov....equal or nothing more
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Abfinest007(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
that's my man fayose i call him mr trouble maker a.k.a buhari nightmare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by DrToche: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
oboi u need to see that azz...look at how small it is but mighty..

the other be like choi!!!
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
President Buhari has managed the economy soo well that Nigerians bought too many Cars this year, that's why their is fuel scarcity
Information Minister, Alh. Lai Muhammed speaks on current fuel scarcity in the Country

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by johnstar(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by ninocia18(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Lok
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
First pic: Omo, that nyash wey my p.a arrange for me yesterday na die. Upon say i take tramadol 500mg, with doggy, she wan kee me grin.

You mean am? shocked. I no dey carry nyash wey pass me sha.

2nd pic: I lasted 6 rounds sha, and did anal smiley
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Flexherbal(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
mazimee:
There is no way those hands demostration will be saying something different from Ukwu grin grin

I with the expresion on Fasoye's face

Lol!
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Disgraceful governors.... See the bleached lips skull headed stomach infrastructure chanter opening his uncircumcised mouth like a tif claiming right

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by IamPatriotic(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
they should slap each other, idiots.
Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by Jimbiz(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
First pic
Gov Yari: you see when i handle that yansh
Gov dickson: im not surprised cos she almost killed me too.
Gov fayose: Ha! You dont mean it? I must try mine too.
Second pic
Gov Yari: so because i dey gist you now fayose, you sef wan do.
Gov dickson: i dont know what is wrong with this fayose o
Gov fayose: calm down now. What are friends for. Let it slide
Totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by kaytolee(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
SCAM ALAT
OJEDELE KOLAWOLE 3065315157 first bank 07038956730 ABOVE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE HE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING HE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD....BEWARE OF HIM....RBC TO EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari by bokunrawo(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Fayoke be like you know no who I be 4 Ekiti, oshko
1 of Ekiti, iyalaya gbo gbo yin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innocent People Are Being Killed Because We Won Election, Taraba Govt Cries Out / Shehu Sani Stylishly Evading Ekweremadu’s Kind Of Treatment? / Pres. Buhari To Host Four Heads Of State In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.