Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault (1262 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by alwayscool: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2017
I am 34 years old and i am in a relation with a married woman who is 28 years old, we live in same city, and sometimes i meet her and mostly we talk over phone. She has two small kids, no one in her family knows of it execpt her 19 years old sister, she only knows about our relation, not even her husband, once i send her pic of my penis over messenger, but Instead of her, her sister saw my penis photo, and just after she saw the penis penis, thinking she her as my gf,i called her, but Her sister picked the call.. then i disconnected the call.. neither me nor she told this event to her.. but Few days back i told her of this incidence then she got angry with me for few hours, but Again statred to talk with me.. y did she got angry
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Horo(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
You better repent before is too late
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Greenbullet(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Oloshi
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by MunorAnne(f): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2017
This one na talk?
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2017
If you spend more time on your English you will know why!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Oye0404(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2017
its not ur fault bro, its d fault of ur village people...

2 Likes

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by alwayscool: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Was my gf felt jealous that her sister saw my penis
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by ClitoPen: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 34 years old and i am in a relation with a married woman who is 28 years old, we live in same city, and sometimes i meet her and mostly we talk over phone. She has two small kids, no one in her family knows of it execpt her 19 years old sister, she only knows about our relation, not even her husband, once i send her pic of my penis over messenger, but Instead of her, her sister saw my penis photo, and just after she saw the penis penis, thinking she her as my gf,i called her, but Her sister picked the call.. then i disconnected the call.. neither me nor she told this event to her.. but Few days back i told her of this incidence then she got angry with me for few hours, but Again statred to talk with me.. y did she got angry
And that is your only problem abi? I can only imagine what will happen to you when her husband finds out about u two! That should be your worry.
Keep advertising your joystick until then cos u may have to loose it!!
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
e no get wetin person no go see for here undecided

and for those who still havent figured out, op issa shameless M0R0N who happens to be an illiterate too

Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Homeboiy: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
ok
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by UbanmeUdie: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

Every young man preying on a married woman is cursed.

Op, you are cursed!

Repent now or die putrefied.
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Wey rey... this OP is not sensible sha... dey have used kpekus to trade for ur destiny
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
You are strafing another man wife even with two child
Shame!
Nemesis is coming for you soon
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by habsydiamond(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Maybe she swallowed sango olukoso....abi she be Odewale from the Gods are not to blame.....
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by thanki410(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
She is angry because your prick is too small. And your life is not worth the ritual money
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by ibori1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
pls go and learn English

improve in urself b4 fornicating around

what u do to pipo dey will do to u back

karma is a bitch
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by ibori1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
u need Jesus

get a bible and a life
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Bigprick9inches: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Idiot ask google Na?
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
alwayscool:
shut up your mouth you good for nothing sperm
Relationship with a married woman, your life is almost over
I will be the first to watch when the will naked you for social media
If you like don't repent
Ancestral sacrificial lamb
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by chynie: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
oga wehdone
@34 u are the best imb in the world
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by eezeribe(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
She got angry with you because of your use of English....
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by eezeribe(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
chynie:
oga wehdone @34 u are the best imb in the world
I swear...
Re: Why Did My Girlfriend Got Angry With Me, What Was My Fault by David160(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Don't complain when your own wife starts receiving pics of another man joystick

(1) (Reply)

Can't Wait For My Sex Doll To Grow (photo) / Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested / A Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.