Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance (1630 Views)

Bill Gates Asked Kemi Why She Had To Increase Tax And Tarrif On Malaria Drugs / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance by TheDevilIsALai: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is that goat who doesnt know her left from her right and who doesnt understand the concept of macro-economics.

Kemi Adeosun has shown that she is an illiterate economist and is nothing but a polytechnic trained accountant.

She doesn't know that her position as Finance Minister goes beyond balancing books and that her job goes beyond figures.

She is the cun.t behind this nonsense tax increase and is pushing it aggressively without concern on the negative impact it will have on the economy at large.

The Lagos formula of extortion in the name of taxation plus her borrowing binge as Commissioner of Finance Ogun state is what she is replicating at the federal level.

The only thing that comes out from that witch's mouth is TAX and Borrowing.
Re: The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance by doctokwus: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
jamesibor:

Op was one of the people that foisted Buhari on us. He has no moral ground to complain.
Just hear yourself.An adult!
So I must continue supporting anything he does,assuming I was even still behind him?
Re: The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance by jamesibor: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
doctokwus:

Just hear yourself.An adult!
So I must continue supporting anything he does,assuming I was even still behind him?

"You can read and write, you had access to all of General Buhari's 1983-85 records, online & offline. In 30yrs,he never furthered his education, built a business, wrote a book or formed an NGO...but somehow you decided to campaign for and vote for him in 2015? My friend, collect your L in peace, you played yourself, you be maga."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Suit America: US Rejects Nigeria's Defence Of Immunity. / Yemi Osinbajo Confirms Daughter's To Wed Hajia Shagaya’s Son, Oluwaseun Bakare / nnamdi kanu featured today in a major newspaper in East Africa. picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.