Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees (3085 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by BloggersNG: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
South African lady who just graduated with flying colors took her Father a security guard to her graduation, and made sure she shared photos on Twitter for the whole world to see that she's proud of him.. Even as a security guard he made sure she lacked nothing through out her school days, How Nice.

News From Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/lady-proudly-show-off-her-dad-who.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by whonamehelp(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2017
na Buhari she wan show off before??
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Awwwwww! God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one.. If you look the man wella you go know say he struggle just to train this babe..

GOD BLESS him and not all ladies go dey proud of their parents like her. GOD bless her too..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2017
What about the clients that "assisted"?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Smellymouth: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
na Buhari she wan show off before??

No, na Rochas Okorocha she been wan show.

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2017
I'm confused grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2017
cummando:
What about the clients that "assisted"?
So in your tiny little mind, every girl is a hoe right? You all shouldn't carry this myopic mentality to 2018 please.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Alwaysking: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one, the Dad must be so proud of her.
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by baski92(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2017
The man really try, she be her father invertment

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Alwaysking: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
So in your tiny little mind, every girl is a hoe right? You all shouldn't carry this myopic mentality to 2018 please.
undecided
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Dis girl gather no be small shocked
God bless the responsible and hardworking fathers
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:
I'm confused grin

bawo?
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
You wrote hoe not me..so who's got the tiny little mind now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Evablizin(f): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked Congrats,appreciate your dad by being more successful in life to make him a Landlord in future not a security man.
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is that why her breast should be outside??
shocked

Lol,i tire oh.!!
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Gofwane(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehya, i feel like crying

I remember back then when i was in jss1 in a boarding school, there was this slay Queen in my class named lovelina.
This girl can form no be small. Always telling us about the expensive life style they leave at home, and how her dad has a fleet of big, big cars.
All those randy teachers were on her matter because she gather correct, correct booby and booty cheesy

So one day during school hours, someone came to the class room to call lovelina that her dad was at the gate he wanted to see her

So she got up and headed for the gate which was not far from our class room. As per amebo pikins cheesy na so everybody chook head for Windows to see the slay dad of this slay Queen.

Oboyyeh, na one tall black lenge, lenge man standing and holding his bicycle with one small leather of garri tied to the back seat grin
But that was not the problem, as lovelina sighted him, she looked behind and saw all the class mates are watching, she stopped and started walking back to the class room.

Everyone was shocked!! She started yelling that he was not her dad and she hasn't seen him before shocked

To make matters worse the man started screaming her name LOVELINA! LOVELINA!! grin hahaha but the girl yelled back at him, I DON'T KNOW YOU

The man was shocked, he started pushing his garri loaded bicycle towards the class room to come and meet her

Abeg make i go piss, i dey come ......

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Is that why her breast should be outside??
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by makydebbie(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
cummando:

You wrote hoe not me..so who's got the tiny little mind now?
After using "clients"?
Obviously you.
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2017
hmmm....thats cool

now lets hope she doesnt do anything that 'll in anyway hurt her dad (even though i still fail to see any resemblance with her) cos right now her dressing....
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by cana882(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Good
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Homeboiy: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2017
see flat boobi
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Gofwane(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin the man behind them tho, hin head com be like akara wey dey just dey remove from inside hot oyel grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
After using "clients"?
Obviously you.
What if she sells clothes?
Tiny brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
cummando:

What if she sells clothes?
Tiny brain
Mtcheew, dead brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Gofwane(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
After using "clients"?
Obviously you.
you know whether she be lawyer?
Clients might not mean sugar daddies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2017
cummando:
What if she sells clothes? Tiny brain
lmao

dude you're a clown cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Mtcheew, dead brain.
EPA.......You know what that means?

E pain am! grin....thought you were matured enough to argue intelligently than giving in to fiendish attitudes.
Disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by ibietela2(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice boobs

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
The way I de see this thing, she just wan seek attention. She no look like person wey securityman salary train for school. Iffa hear say she no do aristo. Just look at her!
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
loneatar:
bawo?

Why's her dad wearing the grad outfit

Looks like he graduated grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:
Ehya, i feel like crying

I remember back then when i was in jss1 in a boarding school, there was this slay Queen in my class named lovelina.
This girl can form no be small. Always telling us about the expensive life style they leave at home, and how her dad has a fleet of big, big cars.
All those randy teachers were on her matter because she gather correct, correct booby and booty cheesy

So one day during school hours, someone came to the class room to call lovelina that her dad was at the gate he wanted to see her

So she got up and headed for the gate which was not far from our class room. As per amebo pikins cheesy na so everybody chook head for Windows to see the slay dad of this slay Queen.

Oboyyeh, na one tall black lenge, lenge man standing and holding his bicycle with one small leather of garri tied to the back seat grin
But that was not the problem, as lovelina sighted him, she looked behind and saw all the class mates are watching, she stopped and started walking back to the class room.

Everyone was shocked!! She started yelling that he was not her dad and she hasn't seen him before shocked

To make matters worse the man started screaming her name LOVELINA! LOVELINA!! grin hahaha but the girl yelled back at him, I DON'T KNOW YOU

The man was shocked, he started pushing his garri loaded bicycle towards the class room to come and meet her

Abeg make i go piss, i dey come ......

Hahahaha! I'm waiting grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Exjoker(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
What with flying boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / My Husband Sleeps With My Maid / Turn Offs To Avoid During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.