Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees (3099 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by free2ryhme: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:
Ehya, i feel like crying

I remember back then when i was in jss1 in a boarding school, there was this slay Queen in my class named lovelina.
This girl can form no be small. Always telling us about the expensive life style they leave at home, and how her dad has a fleet of big, big cars.
All those randy teachers were on her matter because she gather correct, correct booby and booty cheesy

So one day during school hours, someone came to the class room to call lovelina that her dad was at the gate he wanted to see her

So she got up and headed for the gate which was not far from our class room. As per amebo pikins cheesy na so everybody chook head for Windows to see the slay dad of this slay Queen.

Oboyyeh, na one tall black lenge, lenge man standing and holding his bicycle with one small leather of garri tied to the back seat grin
But that was not the problem, as lovelina sighted him, she looked behind and saw all the class mates are watching, she stopped and started walking back to the class room.

Everyone was shocked!! She started yelling that he was not her dad and she hasn't seen him before shocked

To make matters worse the man started screaming her name LOVELINA! LOVELINA!! grin hahaha but the girl yelled back at him, I DON'T KNOW YOU

The man was shocked, he started pushing his garri loaded bicycle towards the class room to come and meet her

Abeg make i go piss, i dey come ......

you can lie
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:

Why's her dad wearing the grad outfit

Looks like he graduated grin
nah normal thing anuty
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by habsydiamond(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Some parents deserve a lifetime medal and reward for what they did for their children.....I pray God gives me the strength to repay mine for what they 've done for me.....cos it's uncountable..mehn
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Synzu(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:
I'm confused grin

Why? grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by thanki410(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Woaw, shout outs to the man , he did a great job. Not FORGETTING BOYS IN THE OTHER ROOM THAT NOURISHED HER GOFUNDME account
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Why? grin

1. He's wearing the Sach for graduation, and not her
2. She doesn't look like him angry

Help me understand grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
I more proud of those things on your lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Synzu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:

1. He's wearing the Sach for graduation, and not her 2. She doesn't look like him angry
Help me understand grin

Is he her sugar daddy? grin
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Is he her sugar daddy? grin

Now that makes more sense grin

He's her Daddy wink
Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Synzu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:

Now that makes more sense grin
He's her Daddy wink

Who's yours?

Re: Lady Proudly Show Off Her Dad Who Worked As Security Guard To Pay Her Uni Fees by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Who's yours?

I'm the daddy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Got Raped By A Lady / Why Do Girls Get Hotter After A Breakup / He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.