Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed (3328 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by exlinklodge: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2017
In the backdrop of the criticism aimed at the Federal Government for applying and approving the withdrawal of N2 billion from the Excess Crude Account, ECA, for the sole purpose of fighting terrorism and insurgency which they claim has been technically defeated earlier in the year, the information minister Lai Muhammed claim he was forced to declare Boko Haram "technically defeated".

Nigerians were very shocked on Friday when the Information Minister who once declared that Boko Haram had been defeated, raised an alarm of a plot by the rag-tag insurgents to launch deadly attacks on Nigerians, in the coming weeks and months.

In a statement, Lai said that members of the Muslim Brotherhood cell based in Kogi State, who had fought along Islamic State Libya, are planning to acquire bomb-making chemicals and high-calibre weapons to perpetrate acts of terror, including attacks on banks, arms depots, and prisons.

The group is an affiliate of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram, and its Nigerian cell is allegedly based in Kogi State, in North-Central Nigeria.

“One Usman, an IED apprentice, left the cell some time back to join Islamic State, in Libya. The new desire to acquire IED precursor chemicals could suggest that Usman or other persons, may have returned from Libya and have acquired IED-making skills intended to increase the activities of the group”, he said.

The Minister, said intelligence also revealed that the group was making serious efforts to acquire sophisticated arms, including shoulder-fired rocket launchers.

However, he was asked on why he declared before that bokoharam has been defeated, he said that what he said was true and since the evidence is very clear as he obtained from chief of army staff,he came forward to announce the good work of the military

Concerning the alarm he recently raised, he also said that Further intelligence monitoring has revealed that members of the Muslim Brotherhood, are planning to forcefully free their members who are in detention in Kogi, Abuja, and Kaduna, including one Bilyaminu, an IED Expert for the group, who is now at Kuje prison”, he added.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/i-was-forced-to-declare-boko-haram.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by whonamehelp(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
we know, oga Lai which lie dey go next abeg.
small insight go dey sharp grin grin

12 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Kemperor: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Finally you have admitted to be a liar...

At your age you are being forced to do something...

Your way of technically admitting to be a liar...

16 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by IamJames: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a GONER

12 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Desyner: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
You were also forced to watch innocent people suffer hunger.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by anibi9674: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Lia YOUR FATHER. in short ur papa for playing with our sensibility. how are we sure that you were not forced to say this.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
They keep telling us the change without showing us ......
PMB till 2019

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by dahunsy(f): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# The way this man is going ....he go soon break Guinness book of record of lies told by a single man

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Lai & Lies Season 666

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by princechurchill(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Zombies come and defend your own we are tired of bringing out the lies they tell everyday

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by HeyCorleone(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Lol.

Didn't expect anything less or better from such a two faced prick head.

I don't believe I'd go to hell when there people like this.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
oldest liar ......you need deliveranc sir

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by ufuosman(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
You go talk who force you and dem go force u to ur grave, make una dey use people life they play

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by emmie14: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
Political analyst in support of Lai declaration defeating Bokoharam over to you. When will all Nigerians go beyond religion tribalism party individuality and vote Buhari and group down with common mindset -patriotism.
Lai Mohammed have been silent. He come to media outlets with the prime motives to justify the 1,000,000,000u$d APC approved to fight technically defeated insurgents . Is boko haram a thing of joke? I wounder ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by dodelight(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Next lie, please!

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Please everyone!!! move, I want to faint with my face flat on the ground.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Saaruman(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Liar Mohammed is the pictorial representation of Vegetable govt - govt of lies and deception.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Macnnoli4(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Mr Lai Mohammed was forced to say a partial lie.It was not his lie if it was a lie at all
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆ So even our minister is a Zombie... ∆
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by clevvermind(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Insanity at the highest level.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by uwa1(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Ok
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
We need to collectively put this man up for sale on eBay
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by exlinklodge: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Tonymexes: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
The man didn't mention anything about being forced though,or is it just me?
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Richy4(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
He said there was an evidence which made him do the declaration ..
And who ever that was interviewing him couldn't even ask what evidence was that...If it was celebrities shoes and clothes, they would have gone for details..mtcheeewww. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by jabberjawz: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
... Lies, lies and more lies.... The federal ministry of health warns that those who are fond of telling lies are liable to die ******angry
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
[/b]".......Lai Muhammed claim he was forced to declare Boko Haram "technically defeated"[b]
Foolish eternally cursed old liar. angry
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Coming from a man who said that he has never told lies before.

This statement is to justify the withdrawal of N2b form ECA.

Jubrin's Buhari's administration is not a disaster,it is an apocalypse .

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by dynicks(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
i bet that's another lie .....keep it up sir...an award is coming ur way......nd na person papa u be ooo....ur kids right now though....daddy d'daddy..

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by AMONews: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
INVEST IN BOOKS NOT BULLETS
I will rather invest $1bn into education. We have better security when we buy books instead of bullets. Education gives opportunities to young people and with opportunities we stem the tide of internal terrorism.
- Anonymous
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Balkan(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed by Activeman391(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Haba Oga lai Mohammed,learn to give accurate news na

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter / See How APC Murdered English And Set Twitter On Fire ( Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.