Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed (1957 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
In the backdrop of the criticism aimed at the Federal Government for applying and approving the withdrawal of N2 billion from the Excess Crude Account, ECA, for the sole purpose of fighting terrorism and insurgency which they claim has been technically defeated earlier in the year, the information minister Lai Muhammed claim he was forced to declare Boko Haram “technically defeated”.
Nigerians were very shocked on Friday when the Information Minister who once declared that Boko Haram had been defeated, raised an alarm of a plot by the rag-tag insurgents to launch deadly attacks on Nigerians, in the coming weeks and months.
In a statement, Lai said that members of the Muslim Brotherhood cell based in Kogi State, who had fought along Islamic State Libya, are planning to acquire bomb-making chemicals and high-calibre weapons to perpetrate acts of terror, including attacks on banks, arms depots, and prisons.
The group is an affiliate of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram, and its Nigerian cell is allegedly based in Kogi State, in North-Central Nigeria.
“One Usman, an IED apprentice, left the cell some time back to join Islamic State, in Libya. The new desire to acquire IED precursor chemicals could suggest that Usman or other persons, may have returned from Libya and have acquired IED-making skills intended to increase the activities of the group”, he said.
The Minister, said intelligence also revealed that the group was making serious efforts to acquire sophisticated arms, including shoulder-fired rocket launchers.
However, he was asked on why he declared before that bokoharam has been defeated, he said that what he said was true and since the evidence is very clear as he obtained from chief of army staff,he came forward to announce the good work of the military
Concerning the alarm he recently raised, he also said that Further intelligence monitoring has revealed that members of the Muslim Brotherhood, are planning to forcefully free their members who are in detention in Kogi, Abuja, and Kaduna, including one Bilyaminu, an IED Expert for the group, who is now at Kuje prison”, he added.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/12/i-was-forced-to-declare-boko-haram-technically-defeated-lai-mohammed/amp/
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
It's well
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by whitebeard(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Been lying since 2015 AD, and showing no sign of stopping

7 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Immatex(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Possibly the gun was behind the scene!

The President and Vice President were also forced to propagate it.

This insurgency is a money making scheme with no end in sight.

Politicians, NGOs, Arm Dealers (including foreign governments) and the Armed Forces Chiefs cannot allow their ATM scheme end.

So Technical Defeat is a political phrase to begin another phase of laundering our common wealth in the name of insurance that can be done in record time if there were no ulterior motives.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Fweshspice(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
so u sef know say u get degree for liecology

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol grin

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by GreyLaw(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Every sane human being knows Nigeria will NOT work anymore, at least not with the present fraud of a system and constitution we run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by okosodo: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
ok oh
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by bonechamberlain(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
u might soon be forced to resign.
lie lie .
angry
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by hisgrace090: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wornders they say shall never end.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by ripbubu: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lie mohamad... Just lied again... Nobody forced him...
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by nnachukz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
How can an elder make lying his hubby? All criminal activity begins with lying.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by babyphaze07(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
How could this old man be so empty-headed.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by saintvc(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
forced by whom
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Oloripelebe: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
This old hag should just shut up jare grin
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by CharleyBright(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pls what is his name?
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by CharleyBright(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pls what is his name?
Lying Mohammed.
Does anyone expect truth from him?

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by aolawale025: 12:34am On Dec 23, 2017
He is saying so just for them to dig their hands on the 1b dollars.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:39am On Dec 23, 2017
An image of this man should just be moulded somewhere to depict an epitome of lies.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by anibi9674: 5:58am On Dec 23, 2017
lia ur papa. in short your father for playing with our sensibility. How are we sure that you were not forced to say this one this time around.
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by sirjentul05(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Shatap old fool, mkpi
#itz jentul#
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Flets: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Havana haha banana.....Chanji!!!!
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by AmAlbert(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Governor Okorocha please I think Oga Lai should be Moulded, he has said enough lies that gives him the liberty of being Moulded..

Ọ kwesịrị ka a kpụọ ya akpụ ọ
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
A party of lies and deceit
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by Lec25(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Unrepentant lair lia muhammad lies has already been soil in your dna
Re: I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" – Lai Mohammed by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
kkko:
In the backdrop of the criticism aimed at the Federal Government for applying and approving the withdrawal of N2 billion from the Excess Crude Account, ECA, for the sole purpose of fighting terrorism and insurgency which they claim has been technically defeated earlier in the year, the information minister Lai Muhammed claim he was forced to declare Boko Haram “technically defeated”.
Nigerians were very shocked on Friday when the Information Minister who once declared that Boko Haram had been defeated, raised an alarm of a plot by the rag-tag insurgents to launch deadly attacks on Nigerians, in the coming weeks and months.
In a statement, Lai said that members of the Muslim Brotherhood cell based in Kogi State, who had fought along Islamic State Libya, are planning to acquire bomb-making chemicals and high-calibre weapons to perpetrate acts of terror, including attacks on banks, arms depots, and prisons.
The group is an affiliate of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram, and its Nigerian cell is allegedly based in Kogi State, in North-Central Nigeria.
“One Usman, an IED apprentice, left the cell some time back to join Islamic State, in Libya. The new desire to acquire IED precursor chemicals could suggest that Usman or other persons, may have returned from Libya and have acquired IED-making skills intended to increase the activities of the group”, he said.
The Minister, said intelligence also revealed that the group was making serious efforts to acquire sophisticated arms, including shoulder-fired rocket launchers.
However, he was asked on why he declared before that bokoharam has been defeated, he said that what he said was true and since the evidence is very clear as he obtained from chief of army staff,he came forward to announce the good work of the military
Concerning the alarm he recently raised, he also said that Further intelligence monitoring has revealed that members of the Muslim Brotherhood, are planning to forcefully free their members who are in detention in Kogi, Abuja, and Kaduna, including one Bilyaminu, an IED Expert for the group, who is now at Kuje prison”, he added.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/12/i-was-forced-to-declare-boko-haram-technically-defeated-lai-mohammed/amp/

Oga, who forced you?
Forced by Shekau himself or his elder brother in Aso rock?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) / Governor Ajimobi Seals Alao Akala's Property To Stop Him From Leaving APC / Top Ten Countries With The Highest Minimum Wages(per Hour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.