Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

5 Ways To Tell He Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Tell He Loves You (360 Views)

How Can I Tell He Is Good In Bed? / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Tell He Loves You by easyboss1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
5 Ways To Tell He Loves You
Though your boyfriend may take time telling you he is in love with you, chances are he already has through his actions. Women love to show their emotions to their partners than the men. If you take a look at his mannerism and likes, you will realize that he truly love you more than you can expect. What are the ways he shows he loves you?

1. He sincerely cares
When the two of you are talking, he cares deeply about your goals and aspirations and genuinely asks questions. He sees himself as part of you. He asks about personal questions about what you never thought about.

2. He touches you delicately
He grabs your hand gently during a walk in the park or at a family gathering, or evening walk. He caresses your hair softly. He hugs you for no reason at all. He affectionately touches your face as he stares at you. Sometimes just sitting at home watching a movie and cuddling on the couch speaks volumes.

3. Spending time together
When you find your boyfriend spending less time with his friends and more time with you, he is in love. He is not giving up on his friends; he simply chooses to spend as much time with you as possible. His priorities begin to shift. When they shift, then you should be careful of the fact that he truly loves you.

4. He Does anything for you
He always wants to see you happy and never cry. His aim is to see that you have a lot of smile on your face and joy on your heart.

He notices that you like a particular musician and he gets a surprised two ticket for you.

5. You meet his family
It has been a long standing tradition of meeting your boyfriends friends and family, as a serious relationship. When he talks about you to them, then he is one who loves you.

Men are slow to show that they love their spouse. But when they do love their spouse, they can go the extra mile to show and convenience you that they do.
https://dailyfamily.ng/5-ways-to-tell-he-loves-you/

(1) (Reply)

See This,funny Af! / Bride For Sale / Casual Counter For Woman Mature Minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.