Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Do I Know He Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (30342 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good day Nairalanders,

So I had to create another account to share my story.
Please I need sincere counsels from you all.
Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

Lemme quickly round up my story here.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says I crave for attention a lot and I take relationship too personal.
He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

I hope y'all can put the tiny bits of my story together and advise me.

Thank you.

Ask questions too I'll be ready to answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
When he is no longer with his senses and acts abnormal.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by marshalldgreat(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by marvelous000: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
I want to be sincere with you as a man; you're in a precarious relationship, and you shouldn't be much emotionally invested in that relationship.
be circumspect with your dealing with him, why trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

because by his demeanor, there isn't a palpable ground to reach a conclusion whether he loves you or not. but there's something surreptitious and oblique about him, which is why you've got to be careful.

Your grammar is much tho..
I'll have to open a dictionary to understand you..
Thanks for your contribution all the same.

238 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by iPrevail(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
I am not saying you should call it quits, but take your mind off that relationship. You don't have any assurances.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Easybela(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
undecided distant relationship isn't for everyone, it can only work for matured and serious minded partners. I was in a distant relationship for 5years before I married him and guess what, any lady that starts flashing herself around him,he quickly introduce her to me and before you know it,that one will stop replying my "hi" on watsapp . Staying away from someone you love and being faithful isn't easy,its filled with temptations. He was in the country,your communications dropped, how much more now that he's out. Don't be in a hurry to quit though, but gradually shift your heart towards another direction

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:
be circumspect with your dealing with him, while trying to make him concede emotionally and commitment wise. if he equivocates, then start making plans to jump ship, while approaching the relationship with stolidity until you see the end.

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

Baba u sabi English oo. Great input man. Ur tuition no waste. This is the best input.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by marvelous000: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:

Your grammar is much tho..
I'll have to open a dictionary to understand you..
Thanks for your contribution all the same.
I'm sorry if i sound obfuscating, but it's my writing proclivity.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easybela:
undecided distant relationship isn't for everyone, it can only work for matured and serious minded partners. I was in a distant relationship for 5years before I married him and guess what, any lady that starts flashing herself around him,he quickly introduce her to me and before you know it,that one will stop replying my "hi" on watsapp . Staying away from someone you love and being faithful isn't easy,its filled with temptations. He was in the country,your communications dropped, how much more now that he's out. Don't be in a hurry to quit though, but gradually shift your heart towards another direction
Thank you.. Can we have further discussions beyond here?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

if it turn out palatable-fine, but if it turn out awry; then you'd be better equipped to handle heartbreak in any form it might rear it head.

LORDKO is that you?

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by MrFuckallday: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
The best and only long distance relationship any man should have is through inmessage where they gfs lives some kilometers away (which the app would tell you). You bargain price, they come and you nut and pay them off. Repeat and errbody happy.

Apparently I didn’t read before commenting. wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Easybela(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
No problem, send me email
Purfee:

Thank you.. Can we have further discussions beyond here?
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrFuckallday:
The best and only long distance relationship any man should have is through inmessage where they gfs lives some kilometers away (which the app would tell you). You bargain price, they come and you nut and pay them off. Repeat and errbody happy.

Apparently I didn’t read before commenting. wink
Obviously

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by marvelous000: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Baba u sabi English oo. Great input man. Ur tuition no waste. This is the best input.
On the emboldened; thanks, man.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by marvelous000: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

LORDKO is that you?
Nah! Cyprus000 is my original moniker.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Zombiekiller010: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.
Don't waste your time loving him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
y
Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by baby124: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

Now to my story.

I'm in a relationship with a guy for almost a year now. We actually both left previous relationships to be together. In the start of our relationship we were together for few months before it became a distant one.

While we were together I know he loves me but maybe not as much as I would have loved it. We've had issues he has strived to settle and all. When it became distant, he got a job and the relationship got strained cause we weren't communicating as much as we used to. Initially he got a really low paying job but that was in the midst of guys. I still had all the attention. But when he got a job in the midst of plenty females.. Young guys and ladies I felt the relationship strained. I had reasons to accuse him of not loving me. And he says what do I know about guys in love. He loves me and all. Now I feel that I tend to love him a lot. I worry about him being close to other girls at his place of work.

He recently just got a browsing phone and I saw his close conversation with girls at his place of work and he says they are just his friends.

Of a truth all these happening has given me different causes to worry a lot. This is a guy I love so much. We don't even chat much and he doesn't flaunt me on Whatsapp at least. Since he came online he's only uploaded a picture of me once and a picture of us on the day he was traveling abroad.

Now that's another crux of the matter. He travelled after months of we being distant. He says he will come back after a year. He says he's leaving so our lives can get better and we'll achieve our goals.

His friends were telling me he will come back for me. I saw him off to the airport though.

I love my boyfriend so much. He says he does too but I'm not feeling it as much. I saw his close conversations and pictures of girls on his phone and he says they are his friends just barely three months of working.

How do I know he loves me as much and how do I put my mind at rest. I know his mum and family members. He knows some of my siblings too. I'm 24 and I hope to get married soon.

He says he loves me but it doesn't sound weighty too me. And how do I know he'll fulfil all he's promised to fulfil. He's 2yrs older.

Thank you.

He’s not ready for a committed relationship. Move on. If your man is chasing women and does not give you the desired commitment and attention then he’s not ready. Don’t waste your time. He’s playing games with you. He will learn the hard way. Go and find your husband not the boyfriend you are carrying up and down.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by soberdrunk(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
All these ladies of Nowadays y"all be making this love thing too complicated, if you feel he doesn't love you then find someone else. Loving you doesn't mean he will carry you on his head like crate of gulder........ angry

47 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by WonderManly(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
See good JAMB past question...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Newguyhere: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
how I wish I had a gf like you embarassed cry
No be all these one's wey dey play hard to get cry

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Love is a feeling you feel when you feel the feeling you have never felt before.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Bambambiglo: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
You can't know. just be yourself and strive for the best in future with or without a man and if he sees that in you and he's sensible enough he would stick with you forever.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by womenareapes: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Purfee:
Good day Nairalanders,

Now to my story.

Thank you.

so that you will start tasking him for money abi undecided

Naija women is unlovable! Selfish greedy black creatures!

Why do you want to know if he love you? angry

Ohhh! So that you will start putting up foolish attitudes,

Denying him of sex, thinking that he cannot live without your smelly vagana, and making him to give you money because of your vagana abi? undecided

WHAT CAN A WOMAN OFFER APART FROM SEX?
THE ANSWER IS NOTHING!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by chigutz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Give him or her sniper if they survive know they are the one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by KwoiZabo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Women love their friends but marry those that are ready. If you have an alternative, inform him and marry the person that is ready. All in All, make sure you cut your coat according to your size i.e don't be greedy else you will regret later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by olabrinks(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
At 26 that guy still wants to live his life and build himself financially. I suggest you start looking at guys who are 30 plus if you are looking to get married soon.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
If he send you recharge card everyday and pay for your t-fare (Uber) everyday. Be sure that he love you ... So you can respond to his love by give him sex everyday just to appreciate his kind gesture....
Give him sex and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Grab him by his penis very hard..

If he didn't knock you out cold, your Dumb questions are Answered.

Ciao! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know He Loves Me? by Purfee(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
baby124:

He’s not ready for a committed relationship. Move on. If your man is chasing women and does not give you the desired commitment and attention then he’s not ready. Don’t waste your time. He’s playing games with you. He will learn the hard way. Go and find your husband not the boyfriend you are carrying up and down.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.