Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dumped On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped On Wedding Day (1827 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped On Wedding Day by ehala: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2010
The congregation was becoming worried. They had been singing the processional hymn for the fourth time and the groom was yet to arrive in the church. When the officiating ministers asked the bride, Kemi and her family members what was amiss, they were told that probably Funsho, the groom, was held up in traffic. But a call to his cell phone proved otherwise. His cell phone was switched off! Not quite ten minutes later, Fusho sent a text that Kemi should not expect him for the wedding as he had changed his mind! The text reads in full: “Oluwakemi, I’m sorry, I know I have hurt you, I have disappointed your parents, I have betrayed your trust in me. But I know you would just a find place in your heart to forgive me, I cannot go on with the marriage, I’m sorry, you cannot just understand. I decided to keep it to myself because I believe I can handle the whole situation all by myself. Once again, I’m sorry, please bear with me.”
It was when Kemi fainted in front of the altar that it dawned on the crowd and her family that Funsho had dumped her, right on her wedding day! A day that was supposed to be her day of joy.

Nairalanders, what will you do if you were dumped on your wedding day?
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Unseen(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2010
Nigerian Homevideo ( Hisses )
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by zeal500: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2010
bla bla bla
grin grin
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by stanleychi: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2010
@ poster, do u think that u can just post any things on this site and on free, 4 dis, may ur partner do u d same story in jesuuu name. can i hear a big amen
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by hollandis(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2010
stanleychi:

@ poster, do u think that u can just post any things on this site and on free, 4 dis, may your partner do u d same story in jesuuu name. can i hear a big amen
[size=28pt]AMEN!!!!!!!!![/size] grin grin
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Blessinn(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Long story.
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nenyechi(f): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
ehala:

The congregation was becoming worried. They had been singing the processional hymn for the fourth time and the groom was yet to arrive in the church. When the officiating ministers asked the bride, Kemi and her family members what was amiss, they were told that probably Funsho, the groom, was held up in traffic. But a call to his cell phone proved otherwise. His cell phone was switched off! Not quite ten minutes later, Fusho sent a text that Kemi should not expect him for the wedding as he had changed his mind! The text reads in full: “Oluwakemi, I’m sorry, I know I have hurt you, I have disappointed your parents, I have betrayed your trust in me. But I know you would just a find place in your heart to forgive me, I cannot go on with the marriage, I’m sorry, you cannot just understand. I decided to keep it to myself because I believe I can handle the whole situation all by myself. Once again, I’m sorry, please bear with me.”
It was when Kemi fainted in front of the altar that it dawned on the crowd and her family that Funsho had dumped her, right on her wedding day! A day that was supposed to be her day of joy.

What's d name of d movie again?duhhh!
sad
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nenyechi(f): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2010
Wats d name of d movie again?duhhh!!
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by atilla(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2010
U guys should chill, because someone made a post u are praying that it will happen to him. Is this forum made for us to be abusing eachother like this Stanleychi and hollandis I hope u guys were joking
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
Nenyechi:

Wats d name of d movie again?duhhh!!
Darkest day
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2010
Seriously whats with all these nollywood scripts? undecided
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
Unseen:

Nigerian Homevideo ( Hisses )

zeal500:

bla bla bla
grin grin

stanleychi:

@ poster, do u think that u can just post any things on this site and on free, 4 dis, may your partner do u d same story in jesuuu name. can i hear a big amen

grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by DeepSoul(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
I think some people smoke weed before posting rubbish here! angry
Stanleychi and Hollandis, you guys should be flogged for ur silly responses! angry

I personally know someone who left her groom at the alter! In Nigeria oh!!
So, trust me, it's not far-fetched nor "nollywoodistic"!

@OP
I sorry for the man who tries that. I will arrange Egbesu boys for him. And that will just be the beginning grin

Realistically tho, if that happens to me, it wld hurt like hell. Imagine the embarassment, the wasted funds etc. But @ d end of the day, everything does happen for a reason even if it might be difficult @ that point to think straight.

All things worketh together for good. . .who knows, if the wedding had held, her husband could hv killed her a couple of years down the line!
He probably just saved her life! grin
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2010
Deep Soul:

I think some people smoke weed before posting rubbish here! angry
Stanleychi and Hollandis, you guys should be flogged for your silly responses! angry

I personally know someone who left her groom at the alter! In Nigeria oh!!
So, trust me, it's not far-fetched nor "nollywoodistic"!

@OP
I sorry for the man who tries that. I will arrange Egbesu boys for him. And that will just be the beginning grin

Realistically tho, if that happens to me, it wld hurt like hell. Imagine the embarassment, the wasted funds etc. But @ d end of the day, everything does happen for a reason even if it might be difficult @ that point to think straight.

All things worketh together for good. . .who knows, if the wedding had held, her husband could hv killed her a couple of years down the line!
He probably just saved her life! grin

Sorry, Could you plz gist me how it happened for real and where it happened?.

Thanks.
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Godmother(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
stanleychi:

angry angry

hollandis:

[size=28pt]AMEN!!!!!!!!![/size] grin grin

Guys, this is too harsh now.All he did was post a thread, need you pray this kind of prayer for him?
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by chelseabmw(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Only on nollywood u can see this kind of story line[/size]
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by omega25red(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
story or no story that would be something awful to happen to anyone.
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by yilleng05(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by stanleychi: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ deep-soul, if not 4 one thing i could have wish u dsame FAKE STORY
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Mannylex(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
ehala:

I won't do anyfin, cos I won't/can't be dumped no my wedding day. wink
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by kay177(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
your story is too victicious to comment tongue about, it does not genuinely reflect true life experience but based on your imagination and assumption tongue
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by BlueMagic2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
I know a guy who dumped his wife to be on her wedding day becos he caught her cheating on him a week 2 d wedding day with her ex. Pretended everything was o.k & on the day of d wedding he dropped her cheating butt like a sack of hot potatoes. Served d b***h rite. i mean what would u do if u were in d guy's shoes!
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by tunnytox(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
Blue Magic:

I know a guy who dumped his wife to be on her wedding day becos he caught her cheating on him a week 2 d wedding day with her ex. Pretended everything was o.k & on the day of d wedding he dropped her cheating butt like a sack of hot potatoes. Served d b***h rite. i mean what would u do if u were in d guy's shoes!

serves her right, cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
Blue Magic:

I think you are the guy, you are talking well writting with so much passion and
intensity grin
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by daduke2k(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
kay177:

your story is too victicious to comment tongue about, it does not genuinely reflect true life experience but based on your imagination and assumption tongue
see dis bush man. So u haven heard dis kinda story in ya life and point of correction it reflects true life, if u dont hav any beta reply shut d bleep up and quit wastin cyber space.
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by palma(f): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2010
Well the poster's post might be straight from nollywood but sincerely speaking people do dump their brides/grooms on wedding day. It might sound crazy or even silly but it does happen there's certainly nothing new under the sun, if it has never happened it won't be acted cuz as good as our actors and actresses are on set most times they are too dumb to even think up scripts for themselves so they used activities around them to act and if they do think up a story line its always lame at the end of the day. lipsrsealed
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by meexteriox(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2010
Joblessness is certainly overtaking ignorantness, shekina.
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2010
You know u could be more useful to the society if u were contributing something postive than posting people's affairs here go pick and read some books, i would
Re: Dumped On Wedding Day by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
meexteriox:

Joblessness is certainly overtaking ignorantness, shekina.
Is this grammar? grin
You mean "Ignorance"?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Disclosing Your Account Info To Your Girl / Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? / Answer This Head Cracking Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.