Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? (1824 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / Why Are Men So Emotional? / Why Are Women So Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by sunch(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
With several in/out relationships, some emotionally attached, while some otherwise.
I met dis girl whom i found myself obsessed with, we became more drawn to each other.
There was dis particular day dat we were together and suddenly, i was surprised beyond imaginatn to see myself in tears for her. As if dat was all, it happens most times we meet. Have u ever found yourself in dis kinda emotional situation?
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Emmyk(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dont worry, be happy- havent happen to me though,I rather laugh in ma mind and say "GOD,YOU'RE SO WONDERFUL''.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Dyt(f): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
Can u give 3 gd reasons y u actually cried?
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by sunch(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
@dyt,
Reasons:
Excitement
Obsession
Love, etc
I hope u read d question well?
THAT'S HAVE U BEEN SO EMOTIONAL(EMOTIONAL)THAT U FIND URSELF SHEDDING TEARS.
UNDERSTAND!!!
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
I no go sch
still neva get gce
ode
na toto dey worry u
well me no dey do dat kind mumu thing
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by keyne(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dyt:

I no go sch
still neva get gce
ode
na toto dey worry u
well me no dey do dat kind mumu thing
u don cry tire, answer the question! grin grin grin
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by mediatrix8(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
yes,I am always so emotional specially when I feel in love and felt the love of my baby.Whenever I am touched by his words and care.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Dyt(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Keyne
tho m very n extremely emotional dat any lil thing gets tears droppin down my cheeks
bt jst being wit him dont mk me cry
lyk its a mumuish attitude cryin 4 no reason
is it lyk i ll jst sit look in2 his eyes n den burst in2 tears?
Well mayb i ll try it out sha
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by iice(f): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2010
No. I shed tears with i laugh too much though undecided
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
poster
i think there is a big difference between being emotional and crying "most" times you guys meet.

also, how would that look (confidence wise) if the person you are dating is in tears every time you meet?!
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by ShyOne(f): 2:42am On Dec 14, 2010
I cry alot - blame it on the "mixed breeding"

African, American Indian, German "going on"

I have to battle with my emotions alot

You can actually get it under control with effort - I wonder the reaction of your mate? It would freak me out seeing tears on my man's face - I depend too much on him to be calm. His tears would run me away.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by PaulJohn1: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yap, it happens to me often. For example, I have a girl who is about three to four years older than me, I know this girl loves me and I'm also interested in her. The girl is always looking at me in an inviting way, but I'm always thinking of what I'm gonna say. But I don't think the girl knows I'm younger. Any time I'm alone I always thinking of the girl almost sheding tears.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by mediatrix8(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
We had a heart to heart talk last night and I shed so much tears,goshh,i am just been so emotional with him.I don't know why.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by MrCork23: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
yes I shed tears everytime when watchin peeep show wink
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by InkedNerd(f): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
@OP: No, I have not but as weird as this may sound, I wouldn't mind the idea of experiencing that.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
@OP

You can shed crocodile tears to gain sentimental attachment to you
It opens doors atimes u know undecided undecided tongue
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
Been there done that when I was younger. I even kissed him passionately and reached climax without even taking off our clothes, and the relationship was not about sex. I just loved the man with my entire heart, and believed my soul was also involved.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
I have been in that position before and I shed tears for her. But I'm so bloody sure it won't happen again cuz we broke up in the end. Love hurts
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
Love dont hurt you, its people who hurt you.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yes i cry sometimes when i have a heart to heart wiv him.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece don't tell me what you think you know but don't! These same people that hurt are the same people that exhibit love. Inanimate beings can't love
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
johnnygan:

Carolece don't tell me what you think you know but don't! These same people that hurt are the same people that exhibit love. Inanimate beings can't love
Thats the only reason why you feel hurt when something happens.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
And your point is?
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
If you as an individual dont love a person, what ever they do wont hurt you. You cant feel hurt in that form if you dont love a person.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Even those that had considered hatred to be an hobby still got possible traits of love. Jesus came as an human to show that love exists in all of us although its not perfect, we can work it to perfection. That also explains why he came as a perfect human. To be the light and show us the way. Even if your conscience is dead at loving, you would realise it later. This makes your point baseless
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
If you say so.

Because I dont presently express it to anyone doesnt mean I dont know it or never experienced it?

I was hurt by men I loved with all my heart, I wont be a fool to be doing that over and over and over and still getting hurt. I stay with myself and be happy with ME.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by successchi: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
some times, 07043135622
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece my case is almost the same as yours with an exception. If you chose to be you, well thatz your choice. But I will never give up. I will find true love
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2010
johnnygan:

Carolece my case is almost the same as yours with an exception. If you chose to be you, well thatz your choice. But I will never give up. I will find true love
Good luck. Its out there, but I dont have the patience or the energy anymore.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by johnnygan(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
Too bad
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by livedit(f): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
Sure I have. But then again, depending upon certain time of the month when Livedit really becomes emotional.  I can sometimes cry because my favorite tv show didn't come on or the mail was late. Anything silly like that.  And alot times, that happen with women too. Your emotions just take completely control.  Some cry and some get angry for no reason at all.  (Granted you are mentally stable) I think it's a good thing to be in touch with your emotions like that.  This is true to happen when you are spirtually and emotionally attached to the person during intimacy. (This does not always mean sex) Just sitting sharing and bonding with each other is another form of "intimacy".  So not everything do not have to be sexual. 

But so many people try to hide or pretend nothing affects them when in reality it does affect them. They just have mastered a way to prevent anyone from seeing them.  But eventually that maybe a different story behind closed doors when nobody is around. Watch em' cry like a baby without his pacifier.
Re: Have U Been So Emotional Dat U Shed Tears ? by Carolece(f): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2010
livedit:

But so many people try to hide or pretend nothing affects them when in reality it does affect them. They just have mastered a way to prevent anyone from seeing them. But eventually that maybe a different story behind closed doors when nobody is around. Watch em' cry like a baby without his[b]/her[/b] pacifier.

I am not ashamed to admit that I do at times.

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Have The Right / My Gf Just Broke Up Wif Me Cos She Is S.s Genotype Says / My Boss Grounddaugther And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.