Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (3111 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by sochristy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please nairalanders I want to get your opinions on this.
A younger lady in her early twenties got married to a man in her late 40s. Their marriage has lasted for just 6 months and the husband is accusing the wife of being a witch and that the child the wife is carrying is not his. Knowing fully that he married this lady a virgin. I want to get you guys opinion on this.
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by dingbang(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Well... What do you want us to tell you now?
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is obvious that he has failed and he's looking for who blame for the cause of his problems.........

Meanwhile
95% of Nigerian men are witch they don't want to see their wives succeed.........FACTS

1 Like

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
sochristy:
Please nairalanders I want to get your opinions on this.
A younger lady in her early twenties got married to a man in her late 40s. Their marriage has lasted for just 6 months and the husband is accusing the wife of being a witch and that the child the wife is carrying is not his. Knowing fully that he married this lady a virgin. I want to get you guys opinion on this.

I don't even understand this story.

What was the basic reason for her being tagged a witch?

It definitely can't be because of an illegal baby or virginity.
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Yeligray(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
In things like this it sometimes has to do with frustration, or he must have been lied to by someone...

In marriage there are struggles, ups and downs, fights but it isn't right to transfer the anger of loosing something maybe( a bet etc.) on your spouse... Challenges happens in marriage just to prove how manly a man can be in tackling them and not not calling their wives witches.. This is the time that he needs his wife most, in order to build not just the relationship but the home
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
is obvious that has has failed and he's looking for who to put to blame for the cause of his problems.........

Meanwhile
95% of Nigerian men are witch they don't want to see their wives succeed.........FACTS

Your fact is as stupid as your comprehensive abilities. grin
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

I will never reply that pm so you can do more
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Yeligray(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

to air is human..
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

Lmao... I've spoken to better, more matured, not living a fake life and sensible ladies here on nairaland. I never sent a pm.

You just a troll who is trying too hard to be known grin
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

angry

∆ Meaning...?? KushyKush waz happeni ear?? ∆
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao... I've spoken to better, more matured, not living a fake life and sensible ladies here on nairaland. I never sent a pm.

You just a troll who is trying too hard to be known grin
Don't sound so pained cause I decline your offer.......keep on ranting

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
to air is human..

to water is Alien abi? grin Who the fück are these people grin

OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Meaning...?? KushyKush waz happeni ear?? ∆

Shorty wants a million dollar.. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
to air is human..

angry

∆ And to wind is animal... ∆

1 Like

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Is obvious that he has failed and he's looking for who blame for the cause of his problems.........

Meanwhile

Em I agree,but what abeg dey are not witch..
Dem jus greedy
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Don't sound so pained cause I decline your offer.......keep on ranting

Lol... You mean after I showed you how stupid you are, you don't have any defense than to use an imaginary "PM" I sent?

Always knew you had only tissue papers in your skull instead of a brain grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Yeligray(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ And to wind is animal... ∆
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆KushyKush and biacan are derailing the thread... We don even forget about the 6month pregnant virgin...

This is uncalled for. Op will be mad at you people grin
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Em I agree,but what abeg dey are not witch.. Dem jus greedy
Abeg accept joor
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Em I agree,but what abeg dey are not witch.. Dem jus greedy
Abeg accept joor
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

Lol... You mean after I showed you how stupid you are, you don't have any excuse than to use an imaginary "PM" I sent

Always knew you had only tissue papers in your skull instead of a brain grin
Sound pain

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Abeg accept joor
Eh but them nor be witch oo
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Sound pain

Lmao. She loves me. She loves this bad guy grin

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao. She loves me. The Bitch loves this bad guy grin
And he thinks he just made sense......use your head

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by KushyKush: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
And he thinks he just made sense......use your head
Not my type... Abeg don't show up in my mentions this year again

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Abeg accept joor
biacan:
Abeg accept joor

Biacan abeg take life easy oo,I don see death tire today ooo..

Make I nor hear say u sick oo,chop anything wey hungry ooogringrin jus like me and be careful with life..
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Biacan abeg take life easy oo,I don see death tire today ooo..

Make I nor hear say u sick oo,chop anything wey hungry ooogringrin jus like me and be careful with life..
Martin waiting happen shocked
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
the man dey look for an excuse to kick her out.maybe he don find one fresher shortty grin.
trust some guys na cheesy cheesy

Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by purem(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:

Meanwhile

Point of correction women are witch while men are wizard

And talking about 95% is exemption of most men u know undecided

How u doing
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
purem:

Point of correction women are witch while men are wizard
And talking about 95% is exemption of most men u know undecided

How u doing
What ever way you say it men are worst than women
Yes the one's around me behave fine

I'm fyn
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Martin0(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Martin waiting happen shocked

Mehn I nor sure say I dey fear death again ooogringrin

I don see above 15 death cases from yesterday to today,infact I wan commot for hia!

Me wan travel for jenuary oogrin
Come ooo try enter easth oogrin
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by biacan(f): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn I nor sure say I dey fear death again ooogringrin

I don see above 15 death cases from yesterday to today,infact I wan commot for hia!

Me wan travel for jenuary oogrin
Come ooo try enter easth oogrin
You don make me begin fear I thought something bad happened to you........
but I hope your dad is getting better........?

I go try sha but nah for February I won go obodo oyibo
Re: Husband Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch by Martin0(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
You don make me begin fear I thought something bad happened to you........
but I hope your dad is getting better........?

Yeah my father is ok,am happy for him coz his strong like me,and he currently doing some workout to ease his body movement!

Maybe 2marow dem fit discharge am..

Abeg nor fear ooo,one woman jus die in my for the hospital,so her children con dey cry,me sef dey pity dem oo!

I go try sha but nah for February I won go obodo oyibo

Oh na february u wan move?na wa ooo february when sef,e get one of my friend wey wan enter lag from LD... So na that one wan make me come coz I want make we waka smallgringrin

Why u nor wan come easth na?
Nor con dey fear like that oogrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died / Should I Be Worried? Please I Need An Advice! / Have You Seen These Pussy-inspired Selfies This Busty Stripper Is Sharing?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.