Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" (1105 Views)

Psychological Tricks To Make Any Girl Chase You. / Why Men Withdraw After The Chase / Is She Really Worth The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by Brunosamel(m): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2017
What do you want
It’s something I ask every some friends of mine. Most guys lack a ready answer, so I like to offer a few suggestions:

Do you want a girlfriend?
Do you want two girlfriends?
Do you want a couple of one night stands?
Do you want to meet the girl of your dreams and settle down?
Do you just want to get better with women in genera l?

What do you want?

On hearing these suggestions, most guys still only muster “Yeah,” or something along those lines. They haven’t decided what they want yet. They’re getting ready to embark upon a journey that will require them to work harder, confront more of their own fears, and take more challenging steps than probably anything else they will ever do, and they haven’t figured out yet what they’re going to put all that work in for.
That’s why I ask them. And now I’m asking you.

Interested ones drop your mail.....
I will send the ebook on how make a girls chase
grin grin grin
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by THUNDAR(m): 4:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Let me wait for the next commenter to drop his first! So that pipo we not say is I that bad pass
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by Oxster(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Am also waiting,,maybe de person below might
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by goggleit: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2017
donsamoye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by LadyMarionette(f): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2017
grin, Dr. Hitch....
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by donstan18: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
MONEY will do, in as much as African women are concerned.

So, the thread's topic should be "How to make money chase"

Interested persons should drop their email address for money discussion, I base at OGUN state,n sometimes OYO grin
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by Brunosamel(m): 3:10am On Dec 24, 2017
donstan18:
MONEY will do, in as much as African women are concerned.

So, the thread's topic should be "How to make money chase"

Interested persons should drop their email address for money discussion, I base at OGUN state,n sometimes OYO grin
money is very important bro but it does not mean that if you don't have money you won't get the girl u need..... You might have money but u also need skills bro
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by fernandooleku(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Brunosamel:
What do you want
It’s something I ask every some friends of mine. Most guys lack a ready answer, so I like to offer a few suggestions:

Do you want a girlfriend?
Do you want two girlfriends?
Do you want a couple of one night stands?
Do you want to meet the girl of your dreams and settle down?
Do you just want to get better with women in genera l?

What do you want?

On hearing these suggestions, most guys still only muster “Yeah,” or something along those lines. They haven’t decided what they want yet. They’re getting ready to embark upon a journey that will require them to work harder, confront more of their own fears, and take more challenging steps than probably anything else they will ever do, and they haven’t figured out yet what they’re going to put all that work in for.
That’s why I ask them. And now I’m asking you.

Interested ones drop your mail.....
I will send the ebook on how make a girls chase
grin grin grin
fernandooleku1@gmail.com
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by bmasz(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
bmaszed@gmail.com
Re: The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase" by Brunosamel(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2017
[center]fundamentals [/center]

In this section, we’re going to cover the fundament als – these are the things that every man needs to address first. They are the foundation for all of your future success. One of the most com mon mistakes you will see men making is attempting advanced aspects of getting girls without handling their fundamentals first. These ar e men who try to learn the perfect pickup line without addressing th e core parts of their identities and how they present themselves. Lay dow n the groundwork first, and everything else will be much easier.

Fundamentals come in four flavors:

• Body Fundamentals
• Vocal Fundamentals
• Social Fundamentals
• Fashion Fundamentals

Each of these we’ll cover in depth in this chapter, with lots of examples and key points to get you targeting the right things. Let’s get started.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Shows Bare Breast And Smoke In New Photo / Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) / What Do You Do To A Friend That Is Fond Of Stealing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.