Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) (1105 Views)

Let Me Walk Una Through Child Dedication Today -pic Attach / toms55 You Are A Fool,airforce1 Is Not Lifeofpolice1(my pic attach) / Please Amani63 Need Help Of N15000 (pic Attach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2018
If you are that lady that want to enjoy this and you want to be slay queen join me or mail me

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2018
my birds no be last week here u dey beg for money now u dey upload pizza and tea. cooperate beggar.
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2018
my brother no be last week here u dey beg for money now u dey upload pizza and tea. cooperate beggar.
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2018
omohz:
my birds no be last week here u dey beg for money now u dey upload pizza and tea. cooperate beggar.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Begging for money hahahaha I beg laugh will not kill me am still young to die.
I can't beg for money bros
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
omohz:
my brother no be last week here u dey beg for money now u dey upload pizza and tea. cooperate beggar.

And the guy dey fat and shapeless. Why he no go fat when na so so rubbish he dey eat
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Omoh, that your Oga wey employ you for work dey try OoO... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Pubichairs(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
cheesy enjoy life bro' your stomach go soon hear am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

And the guy dey fat and shapeless. Why he no go fat when na so so rubbish he dey eat
can't you see your head is shapeless
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Omoh, that your Oga wey employ you for work dey try OoO... cheesy
Oga hahahah why you attack me from all direction
how much you need
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
Oga hahahah why you attack me from all direction
how much you need

To get you a perfectly working sense?? grin
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:

since is not working allow it to work without perfectly
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:

grin grin grin
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

grin grin grin
you see your God forsaking life
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
since is not working allow it to work without perfectly

You no just wan wise at all... Airforce½ better pass you sef... grin
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You no just wan wise at all... Airforce½ better pass you sef... grin
I am amani63 not Airforce1/2
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Gofwane(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

grin the guy fat like big 100kg sack of maize grin
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by RickandMorty: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2018
....and i thought our pizza was bad. Nigerian Pizza is the worst, lol.
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
RickandMorty:
....and i thought our pizza was bad. Nigerian Pizza is the worst, lol.
I beg that no be 9ja pizza
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
I am amani63 not Airforce1/2

No fûcks given...
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by RickandMorty: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
I beg that no be 9ja pizza

looks horrible anyway.
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Gofwane:
grin the guy fat like big 100kg sack of maize grin
I will not talk to you
Cowbuoy:

No fûcks given...
give Bleep go meet sex doll
Because I no be gay

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2018
RickandMorty:

looks horrible anyway.
go and sit down
What do you know about pizza
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Gofwane(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
I will not talk to you
haba naw, i am your number one fan oh. I like the way you come online to display your stupidity. embarassed

Ps: no pun intended tongue
Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Gofwane:
haba naw, i am your number one fan oh. I like the way you come online to display your stupidity. embarassed

Ps: no pun intended tongue
bros not my fault that you are not knowledgeable enough to create thread

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Cowbuoy: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2018
amani63:
[s] give Bleep go meet sex doll Because I no be gay [/s]

grin grin

Re: Early Morning Tea with Pizza � - (pic attach) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Cowbuoy:

grin grin
inside him

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To A Friend That Is Fond Of Stealing?? / Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? / Why I Presented My Girlfriend A N2m Cheque While Proposing - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.