Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,630 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Would Be Your Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction? (1466 Views)

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2010
ajanuke23:

AX FOR ME NO PROB ,WELL I ALSO USE DA PROPERTY TO SECURE A LOAN IN ANOTHER BANK ND DO AX SHE AX DON EARLIER ON BUILD MINE IN ORDER CONTINENT ENTIRELY DEN DA 2BANKS WE SECURE LOANS FIGHT FOR ONE PROPETY I WILL'NT BE IN LOST AFTER BUILDIN MY &VEN A GOOD GROWIN BUSINESS IN HAND .DAT 4ME AS{ PLAN C}CUZ SHE GOT PLAN B 4ME.worth did you think?

Can barely work out what you're trying to say, the use of text / SMS-style writing doesn't help either. undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by ammamat(f): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
it all depends on WHO PAID FOR THE HOUSE?!

You and u alone paid for the house

- if she paid for it fully then she has all the rights to do whatever she wants with it even if we live together there. although, the fact that she doesnt tell you that she is doing it would say a lot about the kind of relationship you guys are having.

Her kobo is not there

- if the house belongs to the both of us (we paid the mortgage equally) then she has an obligation to let you know, unless she was planning something fishy on you! there too, it would say a lot about the kind of relationship you guys have.

The house belong to the husband.

- if the house is mine, it would be impossible for her to take a loan and putting MY assets as collateral, EVEN IF WE WERE MARRIED!

if people cant be straight to each other in marriage then they have no business being married at the first place.

Yeah am trying to find out how they meat, though the people in question have divorce,
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by kcblast(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
dat means she deserve some floggings cry.
well,una dey offload money with trucks thats why she did that. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
ammamat:

You and u alone paid for the house
The house belong to the husband.

if only the husband's name is on the house deed then how could she take a loan on it? (unless she forged her husband signature)

either way, if she default on the loan, they cant take this man's house!
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Outstrip(f): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
If my husband did that heads go roll. Why in the hell would someone do that without their spouse knowing. Is she planning on divorcing him or something? So many questions. How did she get the loan without his signature. Could it be that she bought the house on her own before they got married and now things are not going o well and she is making sure that she gets as much from their current home before she might lose it? Hmm.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by ayettymama(f): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ thats what i was thinking too

but poster shuld change the title- what would you do if ur partner made a huuge financial decision without you knowing??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits And Dark Side Of Romantic Relationships / Can You? / Would You Allow Your Bestfriend Impregnate Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.