Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me (11536 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by sirBLUNT: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
The lady's moniker is Angeleena...
see digging..mama i dey hail oo

1 Like

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by brownhawk: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
She's not impressive to me. Congrats tho
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Exjoker(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let me wait to hear what Angeleena will have to say in defense. Angeleena over to you
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Synzu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:
She's really beautiful. You, nko? Do you 'beat' all NL guys? Where your picture?

*checks*

Edit: You're one lucky dude and she's too young to know any better. Since you got the chance, just treat her right.

You actually believe this hogwash?
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by LadyMarionette(f): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Synzu:

Can you imagine how stupid a guy would have to be to put up this charade if that wasn't his girlfriend? Because I cannot. That level of stupidity is unimaginable - so far out there. And since that kind of stupidity is so rare, playing the numbers, I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Synzu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Can you imagine how stupid a guy would have to be to put up this charade if that wasn't his girlfriend? Because I cannot. That level of stupidity is unimaginable - so far out there. And since that kind of stupidity is so rare, playing the numbers, I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt.

Lol, that's a whole lot of "stupid". grin

Anyway, this is Nairaland.. a place where stupidity is a virtue smiley
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by LadyMarionette(f): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Synzu:

Lol, that's a whole lot of "stupid". grin

Anyway, this is Nairaland.. a place where stupidity is a virtue smiley

Lol! True. At least it gets attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Synzu(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Lol! True. At least it gets attention.

That's the aim cool

1 Like

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Innocentchild(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
How do you know ?
Have u seen pictures of all nairaland girls ?!
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by johnbala01(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Synzu:

Check my profile
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by ola12(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
This girl is a Nairalander, I've forgotten her moniker .. Let her catch you.
Yh iv seen her too. Op u no try o, lol
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by johnbala01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

Some pple can b overly jealous sha
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Synzu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
johnbala01:
Check my profile

No, thanks.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Angeleena(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
johnbala01:
Check her out.
like seriously??u shouldn't have done this without my consent...not funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Angeleena(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
totally crazy,crazy attention seeker...mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Angeleena(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Exjoker:
Let me wait to hear what Angeleena will have to say in defense. Angeleena over to you
the thing weak me ooo...it's so crazy

1 Like

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by zeenaman: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Angeleena:
you seriously don't know him??
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by adaksbullet: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
This girl is a Nairalander, I've forgotten her moniker .. Let her catch you.
while are u spoilt market too these op na? undecided

Monitored spirit angry
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Foodforthought: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
These are the people that tarnish the image of males, make us look as though we all think with our d**is.
Lack of self control. Is that face so captivating that u had to fool yourself like this?
This Romance section is filled with kids and a**licking wannabes. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by dasrackhor(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Angeleena:

like seriously??u shouldn't have done this without my consent...not funny at all.
Angeleena, is op yha guy
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Exjoker(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:

Lol. Situation like thing can make someone look dumb.
I think he is got a crush on you. A thread like this is to seek for attention, and i'll say its a success.

1 Like

Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by johnbala01(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
Chaiii...I am really crazy; acknowledged. But can I ask formally now?
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by johnbala01(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Exjoker:
Lol. Situation like thing can make someone look dumb.
I think he is got a crush on you. A thread like this is to seek for attention, and i'll say its a success.
God bless ur understanding more...u are truly Solomon's descendant in wisdom.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by johnbala01(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Foodforthought:
These are the people that tarnish the image of males, make us look as though we all think with our d**is.
Lack of self control. Is that face so captivating that u had to fool yourself like this?
This Romance section is filled with kids and a**licking wannabes. Mtcheew
Bro! Easy oh. It isn't *sex* prompt at all...I only fell 4 her peaceful b.e.a.u.ty.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Foodforthought: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2017
johnbala01:

Bro! Easy oh. It isn't *sex* prompt at all...I only fell 4 her peaceful b.e.a.u.ty.
Sorry for judging you tho.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2017
johnbala01:

Peaceful beauty...Hahahahahaha. Come, where did they pack all you people from seff. grin grin
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by pelumzy007(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2017
This girl that's full of Hate and tribalism. Fine facially but ugly inside.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Angeleena(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2017
zeenaman:
you seriously don't know him??
I don't..
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:

Johnbala....the moniker self remains me of my uni, days...very funny

bala means......Hahaha hahahahahaaaa
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by blacq2009(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
shocked she resemble upcoming mami water
Hater. She's just beautiful.
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by blacq2009(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin
@op, come and say something about this grin
Did op say she's not a Nairalander?
Re: My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

detective shylock cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] / / MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.