Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies (11098 Views)

My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
How would you rate my toasting skills, lol

Just for funs tho

Me and bae

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
You are bored and you decided to start texting yourself.

But if any reality is in the chat. I saw “I wanna be your friend”.

If you typed that, please slap yourself on the face right now!! I mean three hot slaps.

Thank you for your cooperation

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Freestainworld(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
two things are involved, either it ends in tears or in praise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
stanliwise:
You are bored and you decided to starter texting yourself.

Check the timing dude, it could never had been me typing on both phones at the same second/minute

Chill, it was I and bae.

And for the part I asked to be friends with hers.... lol, don't you get? we're tryna act like we never knew ourselves - like you had a crush on a girl and you wanna get to know her more.

You need to be calming down bro

19 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Freestainworld:
two things are involved, either it ends in tears or in praise.

I'll accept nothing but the latter - praise

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
finnestdope:

Check the timing dude, it could never had be me typing on both phones at the same second/minute

Chill, it was I and bae
Slap your self for telling a girl the most stupid statement in the planet

You’ve broken real men code of conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by GeneralKoko(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Poor punctuation,poor diction Tueh!!!!! tongue Abbreviations like primary school pupils . Nawa oh! This is why education should be free

You and your bae needs to repeat primary 1 undecided

35 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
stanliwise:

Slap your self for telling a girl the most stupid statement in the planet

You’ve broken real men code of conduct.

Damn! I asked if we could be friends? what's bad there?

Oh, I could have just asked her out immediately?

Well, for the record, I'm not a playboy, so I don't play around with ladies - what I need from you, I'll tell you that straight up!

3 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
GeneralKoko:
Poor punctuation,poor diction Tueh!!!!! tongue Abbreviations like primary school pupils . Nawa oh! This is why education should be free

You and your bae needs to repeat primary 1 undecided

I dare you to spot a wrong sentence or word in my messages (mine oh)

Just one sentence without punctuation!

2 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by GeneralKoko(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
finnestdope:

Well, for the record, I'm not a playboy, so I don't play around with ladies - what I need from you, I'll tell you that straight up!

You may not be a playboy but you suck at "Chyking"

You are lucky you are doing it in backward climes
Come to PH grin
This your skill won't even get you an underage pussy tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by GeneralKoko(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

I dare you to spot a wrong sentence or word in my messages (mine oh)

Just one sentence without punctuation!

Not only the punctuation bro why are you too Abbreviating carelessly?
That's not cool na
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

You should never tell a girl you want to be her friend. Except you want to.
I thought you were toasting her??
Nobody real confesses their true feeling so don’t go asking such questions again. Moreso their are many beginner stuff you said in that chat

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralKoko:

You may not be a playboy but you suck at "Chyking"

You are lucky you are doing it in backward climes
Come to PH grin
This your skill won't even get you an underage pussy tongue

Lol, I'm not interested in having the best chyking skills just to win underage or above-age girls to my bed.

Lol, if a girl doesn't like my flow, she's free to check the next guy!

19 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:

You should never tell a girl you want to be her friend. Except you want to.
I thought you were toasting her??
Nobody real confesses their true feeling so don’t go asking such questions again. Moreso their are many beginner stuff you said in that chat

Well, truth be told, I've never chyked a girl, yea, and I'm serious! I'm well-aged above 20 tho, not like amma kid.

Even bae sef, if I tell you how we take start, so damn funny wink.

So, if you say I'm a beginner, I will accept, and I'm not willing to improve - what am I even saying.

Good night man cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

Well, truth be told, I've never chyked a girl, yea, and I'm serious! I'm well-aged above 20 tho, not like amma kid.

Even bae sef, if I tell you how we take start, so damn funny wink.

So, if you say I'm a beginner, I will accept, and I'm not willing to improve - what am I even saying.

Good night man cheesy cool
Goodnight to you also.
When girls later deal with you mercilessly
You will later join Nairaland redpill to wail how you hate women and how other guys are simp grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:

Goodnight to you also.
When girls later deal with you mercilessly
You will later join Nairaland redpill to wail how you hate women and how other guys are simp grin grin

Not EVERYONE is ALWAYS UNLUCKY grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by stanliwise(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

Not EVERYONE is ALWAYS UNLUCKY grin cheesy
sail on. Best luck

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2020
grin

It will end in premium tears o... If that's not you chatting with yourself then you need to run grin

You sent a message at 10:29 telling her your physique and all.... Then she replied with a text of 21lines at exactly 10:30 grin The 21lines would probably take her 2-4mins to conclude typing (she has to think about what to write, could be more than 4mins sef)

How she wrote all that in 1min/less? She already has it sent to multiple persons, she merely copied and pasted again....

Your babe is a doer grin

Modified: OP how's you and the babe?

43 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:
You are bored and you decided to starter texting yourself.

But if any reality is in the chat. I saw “I wanna be your friend”.

If you typed that, please slap yourself on the face right now!! I mean three hot slaps.

Thank you for your cooperation

Am tall but also short��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by magni101(m): 2:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

It will end in premium tears o... If that's not you chatting with yourself then you need to run grin

You sent a message in 10:29 telling her your physique and all.... Then she replied with a text of 21lines at exactly 10:30 grin The 21lines would probably take her 2-4mins to conclude typing (she has to think about what to write, could be more than 4mins sef)

How she wrote all that in 1min/less? She already has it sent to multiple persons, she merely copied and pasted again....

Your babe is a doer grin

Op I hate to put it to you but then I must. This guy has a point.

She typed all of that under a minute? Unless she's a really fast thinker with fast typing abilities, everything there is definitely copy and paste.

This is coming from someone that types really fast Bro. �

9 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by mumumugu(m): 2:38am On Aug 18, 2020
finnestdope:

Lol, I'm not interested in having the best chyking skills just to win underage or above-age girls to my bed.

Lol, if a girl doesn't like my flow, she's free to check the next guy!
Take correction and improve

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by LizBathory(f): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2020
jealous, hating monkeys on this thread grin

op carry go Jareh and enjoy your bae; NL is full of horn.y, frustrated fools who lack the ability to even chat up a girl, talk less of having a girlfriend

see how many of them are accusing you of chatting with yourself, they do not understand how you can get a woman cheesy

see them criticizing your grammar, with all their Queen's English, why are they in a committed relationship with their vaseline grin grin grin

useless people

7 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by gradeA(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

You sent a message in 10:29 telling her your physique and all.... Then she replied with a text of 21lines at exactly 10:30 grin The 21lines would probably take her 2-4mins to conclude typing (she has to think about what to write, could be more than 4mins sef)

Your babe is a doer grin

OP has gone to investigate this quote. grin

13 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by gradeA(m): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2020
LizBathory:
jealous, hating monkeys on this thread grin

op carry go Jareh and enjoy your bae; NL is full of horn.y, frustrated fools who lack the ability to even chat up a girl, talk less of having a girlfriend

see how many of them are accusing you of chatting with yourself, they do not understand how you can get a woman cheesy

see them criticizing your grammar, with all their Queen's English, why are they in a committed relationship with their vaseline grin grin grin

useless people

You no dey sleep? angry
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Puvo: 5:10am On Aug 18, 2020
Olanrefront3355:
grin

Your babe is a doer grin

See analysis grin

8 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by marshalcarter: 5:22am On Aug 18, 2020
oh i see...undecided
if this is true...bae is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by femi4: 5:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Are these people really undergraduates?.... Smh
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Denique(f): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2020
GeneralKoko:

You and your bae NEEDS to repeat primary 1 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2020
Your bae is from my hometown. Treat her nice.
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Camelot65: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2020
How she typed all that in a minute is beyond me sha grin unless she's a keyboard wizard

I wish Ya both dah best cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2020
If you know, you know.
Re: Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies by finnestdope(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Am tall but also short��

Don't mind her, I'm taller than her tho

But she always claims she's taller, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.