Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,656 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" (15044 Views)

Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / PDP Poll: Are Nigerians Better Off Today Than 2 Years Ago? Shocking Results!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by ohiku4every1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lolz!!!
most of the times, I do love to read some useless comments from Igbos terrorists and their sympathizers,

after reading most of their comments, the following question comes to mind

,:- Does those fool really reasons with their anus simply cox their upstairs re empty??
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by godofuck231: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2017
G
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari has given Nigerians the assurance that better days are ahead.

The president said this in his Christmas message.

“I am deeply convinced that better days lie ahead for us as a nation as we make progress on all the major fronts where we have set our energies to surmount the challenges,” he said.

He said the government had stepped up efforts to halt the upsurge in illegal trans-border movement.

Buhari said effort is on to “halt this wickedness against the upwardly mobile generation, and have evacuated some of our compatriots stranded abroad”.

“We appeal to them to shun the allure of embarking on such perilous journeys,” he said.

“Lately, we have witnessed an upsurge in the activities of trans-border syndicates who lure our youths to modern slavery through irregular migration.”

He also urged Nigerians to support and pray for soldiers who are engaged in the fight against insurgents and those engaged in bringing peace to the country.

“By the same token, and keeping with the spirit of the season, our gallant troops serving in the frontlines in the fight against insurgency; those wounded, lying in the hospital, as well as civilians who have suffered the brunt of evil and wicked elements these past years, deserve our fervent goodwill and sustained prayers,” he said.

“The personal fortitude of these individuals will continue to inspire us to victory as we turn the tide against the enemy and annihilate those who work against the unity of our nation.

“ As we celebrate this Yuletide season, let us devote some time to pray and appreciate the sacrifices of members of our armed services to keep our nation safe and secure.”

Buhari, who said Christmas is a time for showing love, asked Christians to draw inspiration from teachings of Jesus Christ.

“I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the occasion of this year’s Christmas day celebration.

“The commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ is an important opportunity for us to show love to one another and encourage unity by spending quality time with our friends, families and the less-privileged.

“It is also an occasion to draw inspiration from the exemplary lifestyle and teachings of Jesus Christ, who constantly stood for what is right, true and honest.

“The Holy Book describes Christmas as a festival of peace, joy, healing, hope and fulfilment. It kindles great expectations in the heart, irrespective of the challenges of the moment.

“I wish you all Happy Christmas celebrations.”

https://www.thecable.ng/better-days-ahead-says-buhari/amp?__twitter_impression=true

ogun go kill you, dried fulani cow
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nasir123(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

If you haven't anything intelligent to say please shut up. The Dullard was given a chance to prove himself in the best interests of democracy. It is also in the best interests of democracy that he will be voted out come 2019.

A lot of Christians voted for and prayed for his victory even after being warned not to do so. In return for their support, attacks by Islamic militants has grown worse.

Obviously you're as ignorant as most followers of the fake illiterate prophet. Maybe slamming your head against the ground 5 times a day has depleted your intelligence or maybe you just weren't born with any.

Its a pity.
Now listen to yourself " A lot of Christians voted for and prayed for his victory even after being warned not to do so. In return for their support, attacks by Islamic militants has grown worse"

How intelligent are u?

Since ur god is the only available god,how then did Buhari won? Do u know how many of your so called "man of god' boasted of Gj winning?
Gj himself went to isreal with ur pastoring entourage still how was the result?

Do not be fooled by religion.
I'm a Muslim, even if I hit my own head on stone 100times a day should not be ur problem(for i will not worship u)and vice versa.

Next time we are talking politics, always remove ur religion mentality to understand how its been done. Else u continue shouting Islamization when ur god should be awake.

If God is like u no one (of other tribe/religion)will exist.
Think!

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari has given Nigerians the assurance that better days are ahead.

“I am deeply convinced that better days lie ahead for us as a nation as we make progress on all the major fronts where we have set our energies to surmount the challenges,” he said.

He said the government had stepped up efforts to halt the upsurge in illegal trans-border movement.

Buhari said effort is on to “halt this wickedness against the upwardly mobile generation, and have evacuated some of our compatriots stranded abroad”.

“We appeal to them to shun the allure of embarking on such perilous journeys,” he said.

“Lately, we have witnessed an upsurge in the activities of trans-border syndicates who lure our youths to modern slavery through irregular migration.”

He also urged Nigerians to support and pray for soldiers who are engaged in the fight against insurgents and those engaged in bringing peace to the country.

“By the same token, and keeping with the spirit of the season, our gallant troops serving in the frontlines in the fight against insurgency; those wounded, lying in the hospital, as well as civilians who have suffered the brunt of evil and wicked elements these past years, deserve our fervent goodwill and sustained prayers,” he said.

“The personal fortitude of these individuals will continue to inspire us to victory as we turn the tide against the enemy and annihilate those who work against the unity of our nation.

“ As we celebrate this Yuletide season, let us devote some time to pray and appreciate the sacrifices of members of our armed services to keep our nation safe and secure.”

Buhari, who said Christmas is a time for showing love, asked Christians to draw inspiration from teachings of Jesus Christ.

“I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the occasion of this year’s Christmas day celebration.

“The commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ is an important opportunity for us to show love to one another and encourage unity by spending quality time with our friends, families and the less-privileged.

“It is also an occasion to draw inspiration from the exemplary lifestyle and teachings of Jesus Christ, who constantly stood for what is right, true and honest.

“The Holy Book describes Christmas as a festival of peace, joy, healing, hope and fulfilment. It kindles great expectations in the heart, irrespective of the challenges of the moment.

https://www.thecable.ng/better-days-ahead-says-buhari/amp?__twitter_impression=true

appeal for second term period!
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Shegricho: 3:08am On Dec 24, 2017
No be bubu write am, he just read it
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by DedeNkem: 3:14am On Dec 24, 2017
The better days commence will be you leave office.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by greatsly: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2017
it is the people that make up a country. when the people decide to have a direction, then Nigeria will have a direction.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by greatsly: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
is it when the country is in turmoil without direction, Nigeria is on autopilot the earlier you realize that the better for you ,

it is the people that make a country. when the people decide to have a direction. Then Nigeria will.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by tk4rd: 4:51am On Dec 24, 2017
2019 is what I see ahead..
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2017
greatsly:

it is the people that make a country. when the people decide to have a direction. Then Nigeria will.
the people right so its them that brought a Sudanese man to come and make life more miserable for poor almajiri abeg go and borrow small sense joor
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by durasome(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Ebullience:

.i would rather not want to witness the better days with buhari still in the Sit. God please do something!
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by SOFTENGR: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2017
rajiraymond:

That's what they call "typo"

Minus "t" plus "cy"

It's only a befuddled person like you won't understand.
You don't know the difference between verb and noun.
Anyway, I hope a pry 2 pupil has helped you to correct it.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

Its a pity.
Now listen to yourself " A lot of Christians voted for and prayed for his victory even after being warned not to do so. In return for their support, attacks by Islamic militants has grown worse"

How intelligent are u?

Since ur god is the only available god,how then did Buhari won? Do u know how many of your so called "man of god' boasted of Gj winning?
Gj himself went to isreal with ur pastoring entourage still how was the result?

Do not be fooled by religion.
I'm a Muslim, even if I hit my own head on stone 100times a day should not be ur problem(for i will not worship u)and vice versa.

Next time we are talking politics, always remove ur religion mentality to understand how its been done. Else u continue shouting Islamization when ur god should be awake.

If God is like u no one (of other tribe/religion)will exist.
Think!

Listen to this fool. Typical product of a religion founded by a pedophile fake moronic "prophet".

Your stupidity stands in the way of understanding the basic dynamics of Nigerian politics.

It's the same stupidity that your beloved ruler exhibited in removing Kachikwu as group managing director of the NNPC and replacing him with an intellectualy inferior northerner, surprise, surprise. All of a sudden the fuel scarcity which was a thing of the past suddenly came back in full force and I am now forced to buy fuel at 500 naira a liter on Christmas Eve!

Your kind only learns from bad experience and that is exactly what is waiting for you in 2019.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nasir123(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Listen to this fool. Typical product of a religion founded by a pedophile fake moronic "prophet".

Your stupidity stands in the way of understanding the basic dynamics of Nigerian politics.

It's the same stupidity that your beloved ruler exhibited in removing Kachikwu as group managing director of the NNPC and replacing him with an intellectualy inferior northerner, surprise, surprise. All of a sudden the fuel scarcity which was a thing of the past suddenly came back in full force and I am now forced to buy fuel at 500 naira a liter on Christmas Eve!

Your kind only learns from bad experience and that is exactly what is waiting for you in 2019.

That is where u are!
Keep crying!

Remove ur 'religion thing' ,what else do u have?

Do some research on yourself and move on as a child of God.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by rajiraymond(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
SOFTENGR:

You don't know the difference between verb and noun.
Anyway, I hope a pry 2 pupil has helped you to correct it.

Can you see your life now?

The words "vacant" is not a Verb, it's an Adjective while "vacancy" remains Noun.

I won't tell you to start all over again from primary school, all you need to do is to apply and I will teach you more.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

That is where u are!
Keep crying!

Remove ur 'religion thing' ,what else do u have?

Do some research on yourself and move on as a child of God.

Between me and your kind, Who needs to remove religion? A normal human being would want to completely eradicate an evil religion that causes ignorance, illiteracy, terrorism and girl child abuse (pedophilia).

Your religion is a curse on your life, you're just too stupid and brainwashed to open your eyes. Mine is a blessing for me.

Please do something constructive with your miserable life and stay off my mentions as from now on.

Go and forage for your destiny like the cow you were created to be and leave the world of human beings alone.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nasir123(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Between me and your kind, Who needs to remove religion? A normal human being would want to completely eradicate an evil religion that causes ignorance, illiteracy, terrorism and girl child abuse (pedophilia).

Your religion is a curse on your life, you're just too stupid and brainwashed to open your eyes. Mine is a blessing for me.

Please do something constructive with your miserable life and stay off my mentions as from now on.

Go and forage for your destiny like the cow you were created to be and leave the world of human beings alone.

That is it.
I will not insult you (u don't need it).

Get this into ur head.. If ur so called god can still allow other Faith to exist why waiting for u to do the clean-up, that your god must be a very weak god' and vice versa.

Try not to kill yourself with religion.
Think about it.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

That is it.
I will not insult you (u don't need it).

Get this into ur head.. If ur so called god can still allow other Faith to exist why waiting for u to do the clean-up, that your god must be a very weak god' and vice versa.

Try not to kill yourself with religion.
Think about it.

"Try not to kill yourself with religion" hahaha. A sick man
recommending medicine to a healthy one. Shouldn't I be the one advising a follower of the religion of suicide bombers not to kill himself for a fake prophet and an imaginary "god?"

Keep living in the delusion your fake illiterate rapist prophet created for you.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by SOFTENGR: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
rajiraymond:

Can you see your life now?

The words "vacant" is not a Verb, it's an Adjective while "vacancy" remains Noun.

I won't tell you to start all over again from primary school, all you need to do is to apply and I will teach you more.
grin grin
Correct guy, you passed this time.

#noillfeelings
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nasir123(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

"Try not to kill yourself with religion" hahaha. A sick man
recommending medicine to a healthy one. Shouldn't I be the one advising a follower of the religion of suicide bombers not to kill himself for a fake prophet and an imaginary "god?"

Keep living in the delusion your fake illiterate rapist prophet created for you.

No problem.
We have people like u as Muslims. Those are d boko mad boys,for u'r not better to them.
You all are in thesame category (religious terrorist).

Enjoy ur day.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by greatsly: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
the people right so its them that brought a Sudanese man to come and make life more miserable for poor almajiri abeg go and borrow small sense joor
The main challenge we have is tribalism and religious bigotry. and that is what you ignorantly engage in. when you and your lots change your mentality, Nigeria will begin to be better
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
greatsly:

The main challenge we have is tribalism and religious bigotry. and that is what you ignorantly engage in. when you and your lots change your mentality, Nigeria will begin to be better
gerrout of here joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari / Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) / NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.