Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" (15046 Views)

Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki / PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / PDP Poll: Are Nigerians Better Off Today Than 2 Years Ago? Shocking Results!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Jflex07(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Befii:
Surely. Buhari is not only inspiring but also very realistic.

Buhari's government may not have been able to bring us the heaven we had hoped to live in, but I know that Buhari has tried to run a transparent government.
sango finish you there for this false statement
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Befii: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jflex07:
sango finish you there for this false statement
The truth is bitter.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by musa234(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Befii:
Surely. Buhari is not only inspiring but also very realistic.

Buhari's government may not have been able to bring us the heaven we had hoped to live in, but I know that Buhari has tried to run a transparent government.
your sick in the head
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by begge: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
I PRAY JUBRIL WILL NOT WITNESS NEW YEAR. DIS GWORO MAN IS A DEMON AND DEVILE. DIE! DIE! DIE!
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Free4tope(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
I guess this speech was not written recently...it was written probably 2 months ago or so. Why didn't he say anything about the fuel crisis and how it has negatively impacted Nigerians?
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Xtopher123(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
I stake my entire family that Buhari did not write this speech or he never even read it..

Some political hyenas have hijacked the Morons government..

We warned Nigerians and they did not listen..
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by lilytender: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ezeakanobi:
May Allah punish this arrogant old bastard.

Sending the dullard back to dauara to his cows is a task that must be accomplished come 2019

Your qualification of Buhari rightly describe your parents.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by rajiraymond(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
PMB till 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God.

Believe me, it has been answered already.

There's no vacant in Aso Villa.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
this is what we have been hearing since 1985 .... better thing ahead without manifesto, this HEDIOT Think our brains work anticlockwise like his, well shall I pity Yoruba Muslims that will fall for this scam again
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by SOFTENGR: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lilimax:
Ndi ara!!!
Zombies are also enjoying the "changi" grin
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by SOFTENGR: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
rajiraymond:
PMB till 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God.

Believe me, it has been answered already.

There's no vacant in Aso Villa.
Rewrite your last sentence, else you go back to primary 2.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Befii:

The truth is bitter.
what make it transparent another brain washed yellowbar Muslim
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
can Trump tell American citizens to exercise patients that better things ahead... they will throw him out of Whitehouse... buhari is a very useless fellow
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
greatsly:
Irrespective of the challenges we face as a people and as a Nation, we must continue to look up with hope.
Yes, we have felt the pain of economic challenges in the past year, there are better days ahead and it is not over yet for us and our Nation.
is it when the country is in turmoil without direction, Nigeria is on autopilot the earlier you realize that the better for you ,
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by fadil12: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bro no vex o....please who is "we"
Hofbrauhaus:
God would punish Buhari specially!!

We know he is an agent from hell, we would send him back to hell come 2019....and if he insists on remaining there, we would form a parallel government..

We can't continue with Buhari..

Never ever!!
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by supereagle(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
I don't expect anything good from him, he has surrounded himself with bad advisers. You can not dirty clothes to clean up your dirty dining table and expect to out clean.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Kay25(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abegii better days are gone since u came in pls who can remember chief bola ige a foremost politician and former attoney general of the federation who was murdered pls if tinubu who is a beneficiary of dis ones has forgotten can we please builda statue for him right in our heart by not forgetting him he has done well for the yoruba race and evn for nigeria as a whole pls a minute silence for remebrance is honourable unto him thanks patriots
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Premiumwriter: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
Yes there are better days ahead for Nigeria after Buhari has been sent back to his cows in Daura by 2019
savage,

That's unlike the manner of your husband tho grin
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by pawesome(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hediot

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Agbirigba: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
No one is happy with the economic situation in Nigeria.Even apc members are tired and fed up.no one is chanting sai baba again.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Better days are definitely ahead when you leave office in 2019!
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by AreaFada2: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
For his cows in Daura I guess.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by firo08(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari has given Nigerians the assurance that better days are ahead.

The president said this in his Christmas message.

“I am deeply convinced that better days lie ahead for us as a nation as we make progress on all the major fronts where we have set our energies to surmount the challenges,” he said.

He said the government had stepped up efforts to halt the upsurge in illegal trans-border movement.

Buhari said effort is on to “halt this wickedness against the upwardly mobile generation, and have evacuated some of our compatriots stranded abroad”.

“We appeal to them to shun the allure of embarking on such perilous journeys,” he said.

“Lately, we have witnessed an upsurge in the activities of trans-border syndicates who lure our youths to modern slavery through irregular migration.”

He also urged Nigerians to support and pray for soldiers who are engaged in the fight against insurgents and those engaged in bringing peace to the country.

“By the same token, and keeping with the spirit of the season, our gallant troops serving in the frontlines in the fight against insurgency; those wounded, lying in the hospital, as well as civilians who have suffered the brunt of evil and wicked elements these past years, deserve our fervent goodwill and sustained prayers,” he said.

“The personal fortitude of these individuals will continue to inspire us to victory as we turn the tide against the enemy and annihilate those who work against the unity of our nation.

“ As we celebrate this Yuletide season, let us devote some time to pray and appreciate the sacrifices of members of our armed services to keep our nation safe and secure.”

Buhari, who said Christmas is a time for showing love, asked Christians to draw inspiration from teachings of Jesus Christ.

“I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the occasion of this year’s Christmas day celebration.

“The commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ is an important opportunity for us to show love to one another and encourage unity by spending quality time with our friends, families and the less-privileged.

“It is also an occasion to draw inspiration from the exemplary lifestyle and teachings of Jesus Christ, who constantly stood for what is right, true and honest.

“The Holy Book describes Christmas as a festival of peace, joy, healing, hope and fulfilment. It kindles great expectations in the heart, irrespective of the challenges of the moment.

“I wish you all Happy Christmas celebrations.”

https://www.thecable.ng/better-days-ahead-says-buhari/amp?__twitter_impression=true

thunder go fire you buhari
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by rajiraymond(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Rewrite your last sentence, else you go back to primary 2.

That's what they call "typo"

Minus "t" plus "cy"

It's only a befuddled person like you won't understand.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2017

The Holy Book describes Christmas as a festival of peace, joy, healing, hope and fulfilment.

The Bible never described Christmas as a festival.

Next time the presidency should get his Vice to proof read presidential messages about Christmas so we don't get this elementary gaffe.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Tecno66: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
You are right sir. Better days for us in your 2nd term because this one don finish. When you first make the one wey we take vote you in, we no no say na he go better we go still dey hear by this time.
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari has given Nigerians the assurance that better days are ahead.

“I am deeply convinced that better days lie ahead for us as a nation as we make progress on all the major fronts where we have set our energies to surmount the challenges,” he said.

He said the government had stepped up efforts to halt the upsurge in illegal trans-border movement.

Buhari said effort is on to “halt this wickedness against the upwardly mobile generation, and have evacuated some of our compatriots stranded abroad”.

“We appeal to them to shun the allure of embarking on such perilous journeys,” he said.

“Lately, we have witnessed an upsurge in the activities of trans-border syndicates who lure our youths to modern slavery through irregular migration.”

He also urged Nigerians to support and pray for soldiers who are engaged in the fight against insurgents and those engaged in bringing peace to the country.

“By the same token, and keeping with the spirit of the season, our gallant troops serving in the frontlines in the fight against insurgency; those wounded, lying in the hospital, as well as civilians who have suffered the brunt of evil and wicked elements these past years, deserve our fervent goodwill and sustained prayers,” he said.

“The personal fortitude of these individuals will continue to inspire us to victory as we turn the tide against the enemy and annihilate those who work against the unity of our nation.

“ As we celebrate this Yuletide season, let us devote some time to pray and appreciate the sacrifices of members of our armed services to keep our nation safe and secure.”

Buhari, who said Christmas is a time for showing love, asked Christians to draw inspiration from teachings of Jesus Christ.

“I felicitate with all Nigerians, particularly our Christian brothers and sisters, on the occasion of this year’s Christmas day celebration.

“The commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ is an important opportunity for us to show love to one another and encourage unity by spending quality time with our friends, families and the less-privileged.

“It is also an occasion to draw inspiration from the exemplary lifestyle and teachings of Jesus Christ, who constantly stood for what is right, true and honest.

“The Holy Book describes Christmas as a festival of peace, joy, healing, hope and fulfilment. It kindles great expectations in the heart, irrespective of the challenges of the moment.

https://www.thecable.ng/better-days-ahead-says-buhari/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by talk2emma: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ebullience:

Yesss ooo better days ahead
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari is mad,go and tell Buhari that I said he is mad

Nnamdi kanu 2017
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by khvnggift(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

[b]

You're perfectly right my dear Daura Dullard. Things will definitely start looking up when you are sent packing back to your ranch where you will feel at home with your fellow cows.

2019 can't come soon enough for us, but in the meantime we are paying the price for your stupidity and lack of vision.

You have presided over the most divisive, tribalistic and incompetent administration this country has ever known.

Your cowbrain Fulani brothers have been running amok killing, raping and destroying the livelihoods of many farmers while you pretend not to notice.

The naira has lost more than 200% of its value thanks to your mismanagement of our economy.

I could say more, but right now I'm sitting in darkness because there has been no electricity for the past 8 hrs and my battery is running as low as my regard for you.

I couldn't watch El Classico. Sigh.

I can't fuel my gen because your Muslim brothers in the NNPC have decided to make Christians suffer this Christmas.

But the God I serve is not like the useless one you believe in. He will surely see you safely out of Aso Rock come 2019 IJMN.

[/b]
Guy u no jst get joy oh
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by Nasir123(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

[b]

You're perfectly right my dear Daura Dullard. Things will definitely start looking up when you are sent packing back to your ranch where you will feel at home with your fellow cows.

2019 can't come soon enough for us, but in the meantime we are paying the price for your stupidity and lack of vision.

You have presided over the most divisive, tribalistic and incompetent administration this country has ever known.

Your cowbrain Fulani brothers have been running amok killing, raping and destroying the livelihoods of many farmers while you pretend not to notice.

The naira has lost more than 200% of its value thanks to your mismanagement of our economy.

I could say more, but right now I'm sitting in darkness because there has been no electricity for the past 8 hrs and my battery is running as low as my regard for you.

I couldn't watch El Classico. Sigh.

I can't fuel my gen because your Muslim brothers in the NNPC have decided to make Christians suffer this Christmas.

But the God I serve is not like the useless one you believe in. He will surely see you safely out of Aso Rock come 2019 IJMN.

[/b]

This is how u people fool yourself "The god u serve".
Where was ur god when Buhari won the last time? Your god went on exile?

Religion is turning some of you to the demon itself. Believe me.

We should all stop all this lazy mind thinking and face the reality as a humans.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by coolzion(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
He lacks d capacity to construct a shit such as dis #people always writin 4 baba
Re: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nasir123:

This is how u people fool yourself "The god u serve".
Where was ur god when Buhari won the last time? Your god went on exile?

Religion is turning some of you to the demon itself. Believe me.

We should all stop all this lazy mind thinking and face the reality as a humans.
God bless Nigeria.

If you haven't anything intelligent to say please shut up. The Dullard was given a chance to prove himself in the best interests of democracy. It is also in the best interests of democracy that he will be voted out come 2019.

A lot of Christians voted for and prayed for his victory even after being warned not to do so. In return for their support, attacks by Islamic militants has grown worse.

Obviously you're as ignorant as most followers of the fake illiterate prophet. Maybe slamming your head against the ground 5 times a day has depleted your intelligence or maybe you just weren't born with any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano / Nigerians To Experience Drop In Electricity Supply / Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.