Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. (767 Views)

Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by Chetimah(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
When there was fight between Ekiti State governor and the
oil Marketers in the State which led to the artificial fuel
scarcity in the State, the governor said, the fuel scarcity was
an empowerment opportunity for Ekiti Youths through Black
Market.
Now, there is a similar situation in the Country, the same
Fayose is asking that Buhari should resign.
Yes, I'm seriously pained by the scarcity,and I can't just
imagine the agony,which masses are currently facing, but
Fayose is an hypocrite!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by SalamRushdie: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Coupled with an over all poor performance Buhari really needs to resign ..No politics here

Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by samsam69(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Do you think all these politicians care about you? They are all hypocrites, just do your best to live a good life.
Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Coupled with an over all poor performance Buhari really needs to resign ..No politics here
for sale
contact seun
Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Op it has been long when I have stop taking FAYOSE Serious, since when I was told he was one time patient of YABA LEFT hospital in lagos state . undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by Ovamboland(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Haba! the trend had started and was in full swing under your drunken hero. 6 million Nigerians lost their jobs before he handed over the tattered economy to Buhari.

Remember the CBN governor under GEJ said whoever won the 2015 election will have an unmitigated disaster in his hands based on the wanton looting that took place between 2010 and 2014.

Yet some of you in your myopia want them back to come and conduct our burial ceremony!
Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2017
yarimo:
Op it has been long when I have stop taking FAYOSE Serious, since when I was told he was one time patient of YABA LEFT hospital in lagos state . undecided

So fayose is now the cause of your problems right? Not Buhari but fayose...

Can you now see how useless and utterly foolish most of these Buhari Media Cows are?

Buhari can not be a hypocrite but fayose is now who we should blame for Buharis failures....
There are so many ignorant goats in Nigeria...so so many! What a people!!
Re: Hypocrisy Of GOVERNOR FAYOSE ON Fuel Scarcity.. by omoiyalayi(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Fayose has ipob DNA

Cowardice is their watch word

They play politics with everything and gullible follows like zombie

But Buhari shld do something abt d fuel scarcity it's Realy biting hard

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath / Orji Uzor Kalu‘s N3.2b Case: Witnesses On The Run, Says Efcc / Benue Indegenes Must Never Forget This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.