Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home (16762 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by DavidStainless: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
The reality is that having sex with kids in the house is a challenge. A big challenge, not a little one, and it’s a challenge that lasts for many years.

Mothers of newborns are exhausted. They are sleep deprived, over touched and often feel like they are dripping from every orifice. They don’t feel sexy, and often they can’t imagine ever feeling sexy again.

Parents of toddlers are often exhausted as well. Whether you work outside the home or spend your day with your child, running after a pre-schooler is like running a marathon, except there are too many interruptions to allow for endorphin production. And then there are the evening going to bed rituals, which can involve six hour negotiations, 10 trips back and forth to someone’s bedroom and often one parent falling asleep with their child.

When your kids get older, new challenges arise. Somehow, they now seem more interested in your life and your bedroom. Drawers and closets may be less off-limits than you think and wandering visits at night can become......Read morehttp://www.healthculture.me/sex-kids-home/

Source:[url]Healthculture.me[/url]
Please Like our Facebook Page for more Updates: [url=facebook.com/healthculture.me]Health Cultre[/url]

2 Shares

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Me ; Darling would you mind if I talk to your mum alone?

Daughter ; Dad why can't you do that in the living room, this movie I don't wanna miss a scene

Ntoor, this is killing, no food tonight

6 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Ahmed0336(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Men!! It's not funny o. Trying to dekongize and kids won't let you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2017
If you live in a two or three bedroom flat or even duplex , with a trusted babysitter . You shouldn't have a problem making out.

Except u stay in one room with kids and wife ? Then the scenario is beyond imagination.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Sleep no wan come o grin

All my eyes shinning like torch!

grin

Sleep oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by sunbilor(m): 5:15am On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:
If you live in a two or three bedroom flat or even duplex , with a trusted babysitter . You shouldn't have a problem making out.

Except u stay in one room with kids and wife ? Then the scenario is beyond imagination.
I knew a man who lived in one room with 5 children. Was wondering where and how he was sleeping with his wife to make those babies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Alexbrain(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by tuoyoojo(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2017
I think d young man has an internal monitoring device. once our blood just hot n things are about to go down, na so him go burst cry

I dey beef am for all d loving when I do miss because of cry

4 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2017
OP I need your help.

How can we the kids have sex with our partners when our parents are home? angry

19 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
sunbilor:
I knew a man who lived in one room with 5 children. Was wondering where and how he was sleeping with his wife to make those babies.

O ga ò

shocked
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
dude, it depends on your wife more
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Finstar: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2017
sunbilor:

I overheard a little kid recently, narrating to his fellow kids how his mum and dad usually do the stuff cheesy

I was like, the world has finished.. They live in a one room apartment..

3 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I need your help.

Very simple. Just enter your parent's room, off your clothes and have sex. undecided radarada (whatever that means)

In fact, the thought of getting caught would give you an orgasm before your guy penetrates and that's iif he can even get hard before your parent burst open the room with a gun and blow his brains out.

But that wouldn't matter because you've had your orgasm

4 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Very simple. Just enter your parent's room, off your clothes and have sex. undecided radarada (whatever that means)

In fact, the thought of getting caught would give you an orgasm before your guy penetrates and that's iif he can even get hard before your parent burst open the room with a gun and blow his brains out.

But that wouldn't matter because you'd had your orgasm
The most important thing for a change tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I need your help.

grin.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by luvlyheart092(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
The most important thing for a change tho. smiley

Of course, you'd sacrifice your guy for your desires (the most important thing)

Evil! grin grin angry angry
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
grin.
Why do I have the feeling I know your main? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Inside the bathroom I guess...cos some kids are very stubborn, sleep during the day play around at night....

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Of course, you'd sacrifice your guy for your desires (the most important thing)

Evil! grin grin angry angry
Ahan. Truth is, it's seems normal for a guy to cum than a woman. Especially when guys don't really care about their woman cuming so it feels good for a change.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by ubunja(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I need your help.

go to the bush
beware the snakes and the thorns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Ahan. Truth is, it's seems normal for a guy to cum than a woman. Especially when guys don't really care about their woman cuming so it feels good for a change.

Its takes eternity for some ladies to cum and when she meets an impatient and an inconsiderate guy, all he wants to do is pull, insert, ram, cum and sleep.

I wouldn't put the fault in its entirety on the guy though. You perform pre-intimacy, cunnilingus, massage and every unthinkable thing and some ladies won't cum. It's unfair jare. Most times, these sets of people have had a molestation of some sort in their childhood and therefore cannot relinquish the thought from interfering with pleasure and so resort to self servicing. Moreover, when you get addicted to self servicing, the real thing doesn't give pleasure like the dildos and so many a times, the fault is the lady's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Its takes eternity for some ladies to cum and when she meets an impatient and an inconsiderate guy, all he wants to do is pull, insert, ram, cum and sleep.

I wouldn't put the fault in its entirety on the guy though. You perform pre-intimacy, cunnilingus, massage and every unthinkable think and so ladies won't cum. It's unfair jare. Most times, these sets of people have had a molestation of some sort in their childhood and therefore cannot relinquish the thought from interfering with pleasure and so resort to self servicing. Moreover, when you get addicted to self servicing, the real thing doesn't give pleasure like the dildos and so many a times, the fault is the lady's.
Most guys are generally selfish. They just underate forepla.y.
What they'll do is fond!e the boobs for ten minutes and when they think you're wet, they slide in, chuk the chukuchuku, pour and that's the rest.

If you're going to talk about molestation as a child, then the guy has to understand the lady and how the body works. And also, she'll need to see a doctor.

Trust me, no matter how comfortable you're with using a diildo, when you get a real dick everything feels different.

Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration.

7 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by sisisioge: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I like this thread already.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by donstan18: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Moreover, when you get addicted to self servicing, the real thing doesn't give pleasure like the dildos and so many a times, the fault is the lady's.

Right!

This is the major problem of most ladies, their sense of erotic pleasure and sexual system have habitized that of dildos and self servicing that they can hardly reach orgasm even when you give all sorts of skills and oral when having sex.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Phonefanatic: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
What they'll do is fond!e the boobs for ten minutes and when they think you're wet, they slide in, chuk the chukuchuku, pour and that's the rest.

If you're going to talk about molestation as a child, then the guy has to understand the lady and how the body works. And also, she'll need to see a doctor.

Trust me, no matter how comfortable you're with using a diildo, when you get a real dick everything feels different.

Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough[b]. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration.[/b]

To whose disadvantage?

That thing of pre-intimacy is funny..... Some girls will expect you to do all the pre-intimacy on them, tickle every angle while lying like a wood then give them great sex. Una think say men no like pre-intimacy? We tickle too grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Phonefanatic: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
donstan18:

Right!

This is the major problem of most ladies, their sense of erotic pleasure and sexual system have habitized that of dildos and self servicing that they can hardly reach orgasm even when you give all sorts of skills and oral when having sex.

If clit orgasm isn't met those type won't be satisfied.
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I need your help.

Lol. This girl sha grin
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by vicben27(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
hehehe sleepin syrup/ med. never finish for pharmacy nw they will sleep by force sleep!

1 Like

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Phonefanatic:

To whose disadvantage?

That thing of pre-intimacy is funny..... Some girls will expect you to do all the pre-intimacy on them, tickle every angle while lying like a wood then give them great sex. Una think say men no like pre-intimacy? We tickle too grin grin.

You're funny bro. grin

Seriously, I think if you're hitting the right spot, your partner would want to show you the stuff she's made of too and it would turn to a competition which is just great. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
IamZod:

Lol. This girl sha grin
And today na Sunday, Lord forgive your girl for she knows not what she types. grin lipsrsealed
Re: How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home by SirMichael1: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:

What do you expect when that's exactly what drew them to you? Your boobs held loosely by a loose-fitting outfit, swinging boisterously as you walk by, catching the eyes of every beholder. All of a sudden, he comes into the picture, tall, dark and handsome and y'all got down with it.

"There ain't no way those boobs are passing by me"- The boobs! And so it is fondled for 20 minutes cause he wants the feel.

What am I on about self... Mtcheew. This is nonsense...

Anyway, most guys don't even what to study about how to satisfy a lady. They think having it big is all it takes forgetting that ladies have their pleasure points.

Yeah therapeutic session actually fixes a lot of things or so they say. The lady has to understand herself first before she can then relate ways on how the guy can give her immense pleasure. How do you understand a lady who has never orgasm-ed before during? Where do you touch and how do you touch it? Some guys are expert? Yeah? Some ladies aren't destined to cum. Finish! grin

Speak for yourself. Most ladies who self service as a way to remain a virgin until after marriage find the dick unsatisfying and appalling- Fact!
Most problems comes from the guy, they think being wet is enough. A woman wants a guy who can make her cum even without penetration.

Yeah and most men wants a goddess who'll fall from the sky and meet their sexual needs smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex / How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.