Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,625 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze (22968 Views)

Vat Hike Will Impoverish Nigerians - Take It Back Movement / Fuel Scarcity, Deliberate Policy To Impoverish Igbo — Ohanaeze / BOMBSHELL: Igbos Are Marginalising Igbos - Ohaneze Ndigbo President Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by enemyofprogress: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Some so called elders go just dey talk like sey na mosquito brain dem get

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by ManMountain(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
obailala:
FACT! - Igbos are the hardest hit by the fuel scarcity due to the massive exodus during the festive season However, tagging the scarcity as a deliberate move by Buhari to frustrate Igbos?.... Na wa oh!.. Nnia Nwodo is a very intelligent man; I dont believe he said this.

By January again, they will start the reverse exodus out of their homeland
What exactly is chasing igbos out of home? grin

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by ManMountain(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I am disappointed by this statement nwodo.

Nnia Nwodo is a typical ibo man.
The govt want to pauperize and kill igbos mentality

The complex that makes you suspect everything and everyone that is not Ibo

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Thomas464: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
We Nigerians are d very cause of our problem but we put it on the president out of sentiment. For more than a decade, the issue of fuel scarcity during the yuletide has been a recurring decimal. So, why has the ohaneze suddenly become naive and sentimental?
I won't be surprised if the man is among those who has probably bribed the fuel marketers to hoard fuel, so that prices of goods and services can be inflated exponentially. They sell market at exorbitant price without the fear of God.
So, Nigerians let's acts with the fear of God and human consideration and let's stop exploiting one another.
Because, after all, all we are acquiring will end up here.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by BLACKdagger: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I am disappointed by this statement nwodo.

What if i tell u this story is cooked up.
I dont think nwodo made this statement.

Because even kids know that everyone is suffering the fuel scarcity.
This is just a cooked up story and the stupid biased and unintelligent mod saw some something his people can masturbate on and quickly move it to FP
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Fish reasoning angry
Why do Ibo people think like this, for crying out loud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by michoim(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2017
See mumu talk. These people are so dwarf in their senses of reasoning...

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by bedspread: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
okpor2:
you mean Nwodo or Ohaneze? or both?
APC LED GOVERNMENT
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by victorazyvictor(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ohaneze are Fools,
I don't know why all this idiotic pigs of Biafra are in the same country with sane people like me.

grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by dodoro(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Another nonsense from Ohaneze...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Vivere:

Why on earth should I be pained by the rantings of a lilliputian jester? cheesy Your pain is the one on display here. Look for better memes to expose your ignorance. These ones are a sham. By the way, how is your disappearing hero KANU?

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by africanusvu(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Why are all these bloggers liers.I was there.Nwodo only said that This national fuel scarcity will effect Igbo's the most since they travels most during Yuletide and may effects their plans.Pls.most of the hates we av today ar from the press
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by freshdude99(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Vivere:

They have started playing the victim card again. sad Don't these people ever think? Do they feel the current fuel scarcity is not affecting people from other ethnic groups as well? I know people who spent 5 hours on the queue today, just to be able to get fuel for their cars. And no, they were NOT Igbo! So what is Ohaneze talking about? What kind of thing is this, for goodness sake? shocked
In as much as I wouldn't want to believe ohaneze assertions. Let me as you this question, Why is this fuel scarcity always timed in Christmas season irrespective of whether its APC or PDP government.
Think bro, think... There might be some truth in that man's assertion
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2017
CloudResident:
There's fuel scarcity leading to crazy prices of the product in the country. #Fact

The government cannot absolve itself of blame. #Fact

But am bitterly disappointed that this statement is being credited to a group of people that are supposedly tasked with propagating and showcasing the socio-cultural values of a defined ethnic group. They say two heads are better than one. This is surely an exemption because it appears even multiple heads are just a display of live skulls really undecided

Sadly enough this awkward thought processes and feelings are being embraced by their teeming younger generation with blurry foresight at an alarming rate undecided

It is well!

After everything uve observed, I wouldn't come to the conclusion "it is well".
It can never be well. The sooner we all realize this and start talking about the restructuring and eventual splitting of this country, the better for all of us. True story.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by deebrain(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
As a Igbo, this is one of the most useless opinion ive ever seen.

Why are we so selfish? This crises has suffered all ethnic groups!

It has nothing to do with any race or culture, but failed leadership.

At least the ode speaking should consider that one of our own governors is building statues worth millions while his people are committing suicide cos of poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by olasco18(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
those ipod ar brainless ooo...ar u d only ones facing d hardship.....which kind selfishness is thiz.....chai!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by obailala(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

By January again, they will start the reverse exodus out of their homeland
What exactly is chasing igbos our of home? grin
Nothing is chasing anybody, it's just a cultural lifestyle. Igbos by nature are into trade and commerce, and in a lifestyle of trade, the typical thing to do is to move around in search of business opportunities in unconquered territories. That explains why Igbos move around to areas of business.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by dignity33: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Yes he is right but not only for Igbo but Christians.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by nwoye72: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
then let us go free na because we want to go and u refused
Jesusloveyou:
Ohaneze are Fools,
I don't know why all this idiotic pigs of Biafra are in the same country with sane people like me.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Arabs999: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Not true , its just a fallout of very poor leadership
The Baba smoke am for Igbo Weeds..and topam with Monkey Tail..
Im brain never clear yet...
Abi nor be soooh ?..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by wingmanII: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

The most ignorant wawa posters on Nairaland are far wiser than the Ohaneze leaders.

With people like this leading Igbos, forget it. They have no future. If you doubt me, ask them what are their short, medium and long term plans for the Igbos are.

And you stupidly think you and your clan of skull miners have a future? Deluded soul
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by onyxo76(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Imporverish Igbos like how? Na only Ibo dey use fuel? some people with their statements sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Sirjamo: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Our "Noisy neighbors" are at it again. No tribe can achieve any greatness with this level of inferiority complex, no matter how hard working they might be

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by wingmanII: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Igbos are not intelligent people. They are only good at buying and selling.
If lying to yourself always makes you feel good you can continue but me and you know that your ethnic group is not intelligent or smart enough to even tie the shoe laces of an Igbo man.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by wingmanII: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sirjamo:
Our "Noisy neighbors" are at it again. No tribe can achieve any greatness with this level of inferiority complex, no matter how hard working they might be
Igbos are already great, at least in the Nigerian context.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Vivere: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
freshdude99:

In as much as I wouldn't want to believe ohaneze assertions. Let me as you this question, Why is this fuel scarcity always timed in Christmas season irrespective of whether its APC or PDP government.
Think bro, think... There might be some truth in that man's assertion
Guy, think very well. Is it only Igbo people that travel during Christmas? And any time there is a fuel scarcity, is it only Igbo people that are affected? Doesn't it affect every other Nigerian who owns a car, goes by public transport, uses a generator, or even needs fuel for some other purpose, irrespective of where he comes from?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Stingman: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
onyxo76:
Imporverish Igbos like how? Na only Ibo dey use fuel? some people with their statements sha.

How many of you travel far duing Xmas?

If this is a normal thing, why didn't the government import large stock between september and November?

why is small countries like Ghana, Togo and Benin more sensible...as they don't have queue at Christmas..

That's one of the many reason I support disintegrated Nigeria....
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by dimade1: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
contigiency:
It's very unfortunate how shallow and selfish minded the leaders we have today can be. The fuel scarcity is affecting everyone and not just my tribe (ndi Igbo). Must we go the same route that has always failed us? Any right thinking person should condemn the situation as it affects all Nigerians. Its not only Igbos that travel or convey goods to different locations. And by my little investigation, I have come to realise that it is the common man that brought this hardship on the fellow common man. A situation where marketers and filling stations will be hoarding fuel to hike the price, then DPR personnel sent to monitor the situation and enforce compliance to normal pricing will turn around to collect bribe and allow the bad situation to go on. And unfortunately everybody turn to abuse the President whom they erroneously assume should be everywhere.
This is the best comment so far
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Erm I'm not Igbo but I bought fuel at 500 naira per litre. In Nigeria everything is twisted, old people and elders are acting like kids. Old, expired people leading Nigeria since independence but "youth are the leaders of tomorrow"
Re: Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze by chudi55: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
oblaak:
Whether it's true or not, the igbos can never be impoverished. Igbo esika. Igbo amaka. Igbo n'enyere onwe ha aka. Chukwu gozie ndi igbo.
Nwanne heaven bu nke ndi di ka gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) / Imo Residents In Blackout After Attack On NLC President / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.