Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says (24726 Views)

Why Trump's Remark About Nigerians And 'huts' Is So Appalling / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nasir123(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Personally I don't see the need to deny that (factual) statement supposedly been said by Triumph. To me that statement is the pure truth.
I don't like Trumph at all as a person but on that statement I will stand by him.

Reasons-
How do one explain the constant'beggers convoy' of Africa leaders to these western country?
How do one explain the regular "we want aid" thing? Are they ur father?
Every minutes Africa (mostly Nigerians) future leaders cross the Mediterranean only to be sold as slaves by the same Africans. This is disgusting,and a total insult to those of us who still have some sense.

Africa leaders should wake up! and stop this global insult we've put on ourselves as Africans for no other reason than wickedness,evilness and greed. We should not crucify Trumph on this kind of fact,we should crucify ourselves for been shallow minded and cruelly wicked.

Africans should wake up pls and stop the inferiority mindset. We should focus on how to grow in our own way. Left for me we don't need them at all. The little education we've gotten from them should be enough to grow our senses.

Africans should wake up and stop been slave to the world.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by chineduemmao: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
What's with this "are there no huts in the north" nonsense? Everyone knows the people that troops to the USA by any means available, whether legal or illegal. Northerners don't fantasize about America like most of you folks usually do.

I have met northerners who come to America and even before the time given to them to stay in America expires, you see them so eager to leave. Same can't be said about your people. I don't even want to talk about the many atrocities they commit in America.

Smh
nwokem kparia onwe gi!
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Mccullum: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Trump can say it because he's a bully, he talks care Lesley, that's why he's shameful after the general UN General Assembly vote against his recognition of Jerusalem... nonentity
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Reference(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

As if you're better than Trump. You are a well known tribalist here so don't come here to claim holier than thou bull*** You lot criticising Trump are worst because your own hatred is directed to your fellow countryman. Hypocrites

Don't mind them. They insult, oppress, subjugate their fellow citizens then have the effrontery to question a man elected to run his own country. Nigeria is more divided than America today and we are in a viscious downward spiral because of that. Talk of specks and logs in the eyes.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by bestower: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2017
He is such a bad leader that cannot his f**king tongue that looks like deadly snake...he never worth to be a President... pig,ugly motherf**ker...spit on your masquerade face...

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by M2dX(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
This was someone's comment in the other thread and it was deleted I guess he was right after all

For those saying its damage control,do you have any proof he said it?

If no then you know what ta do.
but, why did they delete the comment nah, angry
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by deco22(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
Trust me op, Donald trump has said worse things about coloured people. There is absolutely no need to refute anything or recant on his derogatory remarks about Africa immigrants.

Everyone knows Mr 'grab em' by the p**sy' is a racist. Only God knows how many times he slanders the black race before he retires to his bed at night.

Lol. Kim Jim yun perfectly fits the pyscho(trump) very well.
Abeg come out and tell me when he has said any thing derogatory to colored people,its not every thing you hear in American media you believe.

Everyone knows all of them dislike him.

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Your liar...I said it and I will say it again...come get me

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by francizy(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:
Trust me op, Donald trump has said worse things about coloured people. There is absolutely no need to refute anything or recant on his derogatory remarks about Africa immigrants.

Everyone knows Mr 'grab em' by the p**sy' is a racist. Only God knows how many times he slanders the black race before he retires to his bed at night.

I don't give a damn about what Trump says about Nigerians. My problem is, what have useless Nigerians said about themselves?

It's only at situations like this Nigerians unite but after this, they go back to norm, with Fulani herdsmen killing and maiming at will, extra judicial killings continues, tribalism and religious bigotry continues, etc.

Are you in any way better than Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by ipobarecriminals: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2017
this version is from ipob radio station. Trump slaves

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nasir123(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
dometome:
as soon as I saw it, I immidiately knew it was fake news

Fake news or not,that statement is a fact!
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by cstr1001: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Obipat:
Trump has said worse things than this, this is just damage control.
He has said worse than this dosen't means he said this.

Trump has never been known to deny statements he made. At best, he deflects or give some crazy Justification that makes everything worse.

Btw, Trump is not your president, Buhari is. He owes you no explanation.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by LaudGuy: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Even if he said it, are we not ashamed that we cannot get our house right as the most populous black nation in the world? The west had to make the mistakes and learn the hard way without any precedence set by any other nation for them. We Nigerian's have had all the hard work done and can't even copy and paste or copy and modify effectively. Basic infrastructures are still unavailable in 2018. The world is talking about gene editing and artificial intelligence yet we no fit generate common light. Tufiaaa
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nasir123(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Reference:

Because we are uselessly proud. Are the things that Trump says not true. Are 9 out of 10 immigrants not there on economic grounds. Are 9 out of 10 inhabitants of this country not living in huts or slums or shanties or other colorful descriptions. Do 9 out of 10 emigrants not wish to extend their stay.

What is so bitter about these facts that make us rave and rant. Europe was in a mess mid century and people fled to America in droves to escape all sorts of problems back home. Do we think the native Indians took it lightly and welcomed them with open hands. Today Europe has sorted itself out and the average western European has no desire to emigrate to the US. Same thing with parts of South America and Asia. When are we going to sort ourselves out to earn the respect we crave. We have collectively failed and should endure the insults we get or we will never get out, period.

The pure Truth.
People like u should always speak out.

God bless us all.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by dasparrow: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Racist white people are very good at denying once they have been caught red handed vomitting racist rhetoric. I don't believe this rebuttal because Trump is known to say all manners of derogatory stuff towards or about minority groups and women i.e 'grab them by the pussy'. So white house should stop lying. Everyone one knows Trump has a diarrhoea mouth he can't control.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by gnykelly(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
This was someone's comment in the other thread and it was deleted I guess he was right after all

his action shows how racist he is. after all action speaks louder than voice.

abi why did he propose to build a wall in the south what about the northern borders.

why hate immigrant when his parents are immigrants.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by cstr1001: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2017
dasparrow:
Racist white people are very good at denying once they have been caught red handed vomitting racist rhetoric. I don't believe this rebuttal because Trump is known to say all manners of derogatory stuff towards or about minority groups and women i.e 'grab them by the pussy'. So white house should stop lying. Everyone one knows Trump has a diarrhoea mouth he can't control.
He has never denied making those statements.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by mu2sa2: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2017
The "religious" Christians were quoting the bible extolling Trump as the messiah on the US recognition of Jerusalem as Isreal's capital. Can these confusionists quote the scriptures to justify the latest gambit by their messiah?
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by ottohan: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
rocket man was kim naaa not NK haba!
NK means North Korea!!
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
If anything Trump is not racist maybe an asshole but he's not racist one but, it's the left trying to paint him as such, he's a businessman so colour means nothing to him except the green one.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by maasoap(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:

That person was there? He knew Trump in and out, so he knew what he could say and couldn't say? Trump runs mouth, he could say anything.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Ahsad: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2017
most people are stupid and foolish do you want to compare US and NIGERIA are they of the same age
you keep lamenting what have you done to help the situation
you'll keep destroying public public property and saying it doesn't concern me is that how Americans do?

most of you you'll see DONT URINATE HERE and that's where you'll pull out ur pipe and do so is dat d fault of d president
#haters# go and give ursef brain
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Obipat(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
careytommy7:

.so you think you know Trump better than Americans who has been conversant with him since 1980?

I didn't say I know him more than anyone but some of his tweets are unpresidentiall. In one of his tweets, his die-hard fan Piersmorgan asked him to delete the tweet. In summary, he is a RACIST.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Explorerx(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Edopesin:
The Damage Has Already Been Done, So Everyother 4inches White Pri.Ck Can Think The Same

Mumu
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by lexy2014: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Kobicove:
Why are we even so bothered by these comments if we know them to be untrue? undecided
bros even if they are true, it should b a wake up 2 our leaders but it never is. D Libya case should have set any right thinking govt on its toes. But just after that, we are experiencing fuel scarcity. D hypocrisy 4 me is that its all about money cos d thieving politicians &their families are never denied visa.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2017
pcguru1:
If anything Trump is not racist maybe an asshole but he's not racist one but, it's the left trying to paint him as such, he's a businessman so colour means nothing to him except the green one.
I agree with u.
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by lexy2014: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2017
LaudGuy:
Even if he said it, are we not ashamed that we cannot get our house right as the most populous black nation in the world? The west had to make the mistakes and learn the hard way without any precedence set by any other nation for them. We Nigerian's have had all the hard work done and can't even copy and paste or copy and modify effectively. Basic infrastructures are still unavailable in 2018. The world is talking about gene editing and artificial intelligence yet we no fit generate common light. Tufiaaa
Some of u are very wicked. Bros y are u like this, ehn?we can't even provide fuel 2 move around, kerosene or gas 4 domestic use, u are giving us target of artificial intelligence. Its not fair now.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by tallfish145(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Donald Trump Blasts Nigerians For Not Returning to Their 'Huts' After Visiting U.S.A
http://ow.ly/CRNh30hpIUM
Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
For little kids who barely started watching the news yesterday.

NewYork times is a very reputable newspaper responsible for ground breaking reports in the past.

it is more reputable than the partisan fox.

Trump is always making derogatory statement. He once said on live television that the white racist group (alt right) views should be respected, only to deny it later after serious backlash from within his own republican party

This is the president that twitted a video, showing derogatory comments about Islam. The video that was already banned in Britain, which is where the video originated from.

This is a president that recently backed a losing candidate that was accused of assaulting young teenage girls.

Everyone should know by now that trump uses the word "fake news" to ignore any news that paints him in a bad light

He also applies the words "A lot of people think" to justify his own personal opinion.

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by toxict14: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Expect more! Nigeria voted against the U.S at UN...More is coming

1 Like

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by chuckjonesautos: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2017
fiizznation:

This people in Naija don't know him.. he's a selfish, racist, egomaniac, Russian puppet... they won't understand...

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
For little kids who barely started watching the news yesterday.

NewYork times is a very reputable newspaper responsible for ground breaking reports in the past.

it is more reputable than the partisan fox.

Trump is always making derogatory statement. He once said on live television that the white racist group (alt right) views should be respected, only to deny it later after serious backlash from within his own republican party

This is the president that twitted a video, showing derogatory comments about Islam. The video that was already banned in Britain, which is where the video originated from.

This is a president that recently backed a losing candidate that was accused of assaulting young teenage girls.

Everyone should know by now that trump uses the word "fake news" to ignore any news that paints him in a bad light

He also applies the word "A lot of people think" to justify his own personal opinion.

Hitler did that too. The fight against the freedom of the press, is the beginning of dictatorships.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.