Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lagos Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Babes (3132 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife / Is Lagos Babes Are Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Babes by mee2: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2010
I have observed that Nigerian girls especially Lagos babes are so irresponsible and disgusting. Why is intimacy now a form of payment for anything they want: Job, promotion, money, recharge card, blackberry phones, even healing season in some useless churches etc. Does it mean they don't know their roles in the society anymore? Can somebody please tell me why
Re: Lagos Babes by richard69(m): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2010
Answer;
Intimacy is now 3 for #5
Re: Lagos Babes by googles: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2010

lo sun jor  
Re: Lagos Babes by tayoast(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2010
mee!:

Why is intimacy now a form of payment for anything they want: Job, promotion, money, recharge card, blackberry phones, even healing season in some useless churches etc.

pls tell me dats not tru
Re: Lagos Babes by rebranded(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2010
@OP,

I noticed what you are saying also, guess lagos babes must feel its the key that opens all doors, they are confused might take a while to for most of them to wake up
Re: Lagos Babes by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 05, 2010
angry angry
Re: Lagos Babes by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Apr 05, 2010
@OP seen.
Re: Lagos Babes by daduke2k(m): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2010
Listen fool, stick 2 ur own xperience and kip it 2 urself. Lagos babes my a$$.
Re: Lagos Babes by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 05, 2010
richard69:

Answer;
Intimacy is now 3 for #5
, this is indeed a funny grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Babes by r231(m): 3:53am On Apr 05, 2010
grab a pop corn for dis one
Re: Lagos Babes by NET1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
Come to Port Harcourt then grin
Re: Lagos Babes by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
mee!:

I have observed that Nigerian girls especially Lagos babes are so irresponsible and disgusting. Why is intimacy now a form of payment for anything they want: Job, promotion, money, recharge card, blackberry phones, even healing season in some useless churches etc. Does it mean they don't know their roles in the society anymore? Can somebody please tell me why
how about you just Fucking talking about your experience and move on instead of just generalizing all
Nigerian girls undecided
Re: Lagos Babes by tunnytox(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
If there's no demand, grin grin
Re: Lagos Babes by CuteAngel(f): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
No market grin
Re: Lagos Babes by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
mee!:

I'm sick to my back teeth with this Nigerian girls are this and that attitude here in NL, how hard its to use the word SOME!? You bloody plonker!!!
Re: Lagos Babes by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
I love lagos babes, they are fun to be with and let you have it anyways, what you need to be watchful of are dangerous abuja babes and calabar babes. with them you are either washing pantyhose in the kitchen or getting married pronto grin
Re: Lagos Babes by raul(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
, its only ryt 4 d poster 2 air his view
richard69:

Answer;
Intimacy is now 3 for #5
lol, vry funny
Re: Lagos Babes by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmm shey na true?

Heard some used sex to pay her hospital and NEPA bills
Re: Lagos Babes by no1madman(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
^ wink
Re: Lagos Babes by no1madman(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
God gave them hands and brains 2 work,but they prefer 2 use their toto.
Re: Lagos Babes by raul(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmm shey na true?

Heard some used intimacy to pay her hospital and NEPA bills
hmmm,dts new
no1madman:

lol
Re: Lagos Babes by raul(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmm shey na true?

hmmm,dts new
no1madman:

lol
Re: Lagos Babes by kemisuga(f): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2010
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Lagos Babes by galatico(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
All babes are sluts, some are more expensive than the others!!! grin wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babes by xamphara: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
Does it today dat this have start, Its a societal phlegm dat has refused to subside, its not lagos gals alone, all the tribes caled "women" does that without blinking esp when stakes are high. "Money4 hand ? Back for ground-no be wrestling sha "
Re: Lagos Babes by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
galatico:

All babes are sluts, some are more expensive than the others!!! grin wink smiley
What a joke!
Re: Lagos Babes by David2020(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
It is every where. its just that lagos girls are chipies. based on the area. Like ajegunle you can fck as many girls as you want in a day. surulere: they are a bit shy but wen they come in they stuck like a leech. VI: dem go wan no ur class, if you get levels dem go fall. they are mostly sex starved and can spend their last on you just to make you happy. Ojulegba, badagry, Mushin etc, its just ur apearance and sweet talk and a nice crib wey get AC. you don't need to tell them much stories when they enter they are redy for fck.
Re: Lagos Babes by kay177(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
most of these proplems are caused by the state of the economy, imagine a poor girl that finished school and has no job may be she is the first born of the family, the pressure in the home, in the society lure some of our babes into it, not that those involve are happy doing it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Babes by ucnduka(f): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
galatico:

WHAT A DUMB STATEMENT.
David2020:

It is every where. its just that lagos girls are chipies. based on the area. Like ajegunle you can fck as many girls as you want in a day. surulere: they are a bit shy but wen they come in they stuck like a leech. VI: dem go wan no your class, if you get levels dem go fall. they are mostly intimacy starved and can spend their last on you just to make you happy. Ojulegba, badagry, Mushin etc, its just your apearance and sweet talk and a nice crib wey get AC. you don't need to tell them much stories when they enter they are redy for fck.
So you've studied the se.x.ual behaviour of Lagos girls,all hail the professor.
Re: Lagos Babes by nellaluv(f): 5:07am On Apr 07, 2010
tunnytox: if there's no demand, grin grin
demand or demand, there's always gonna be supply, it's the law of nature tongue
dayokanu: Hmm shey na true?
hmm see this gbeborun
if u hear nko? tongue
Re: Lagos Babes by 190: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2010
abuja babes are far worse!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage / Incestous Brothers And Sisters! / #1500 Is All That Would Save You This Valentine Period....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.