Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help (444 Views)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by astrotom: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
pls help there is this. girl I love her. but she don't have my time pls help. how can I make her to have my time. Thank you.
Re: Pls Help by Saintsammurai(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Go and download show you the money by wizkid.. your answer is in the lyric..
God bless wizkid and GOD bless Barcelona..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
above poster is right, apart from the Barca mention.... lol!

OP, if she doesnt have your time, then find a babe who will and stop thinking that this is LOVE when it is simply some infatuation. you certainly cant love a woman you have no clues about, this is LUST.

here is a life clue: if someone really want to be with you, then they will find time for you (by fire or by force), if they dont then you are wasting your time.
Re: Pls Help by SUPERPACK: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
buy a clock for her, so that she will get ur time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Go and download show you the money by wizkid..
your answer is in the lyric..

God bless wizkid and GOD bless Barcelona..
grin grin
Re: Pls Help by M2dX(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
SUPERPACK:
buy a clock for her, so that she will get ur time.
yes, if he buy her the clock then he will show her the time so that she will have time every time. Also Dont forget to buy her timetabules
Re: Pls Help by Lovetinz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
If she was not pretty, you won't 'love' her.
If you don't have anything that interest her..
she won't love you back.

(1) (Reply)

No 1 Key For A Successful Relationship By Jayne Boms / Meet And Hookup With Gorgeous Slit Here / Nigerian Man Celebrates Mum Who Sold Rice To Conductors To Send Him To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.