Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma (20857 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ab11baddo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
tossie101:
Afonja media propagated news.
Junk as usual
expecting something like this... OK please check google and THE Cable.Ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
OBIGS:
bros then help support there aspiration to leave Nigeria peacefully.

With your type it is not advisable for Nigeria to be united

It seems something is wrong with your head. How did i stop them from leaving? The way some of you kids reason, why not direct your anger to your leaders. Which foolish unity you talking about? What’s united about that shithole country, dont let me curse you. Just stop disturbing my mentions with your dumb post. Mschew

6 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by adedehinbo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:
UPON ALL THE OIL THIEVING FROM IGBO REGION, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE ALOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

UPON ALL THE ABUSE OF STATE POWER TARGETED AT ONE TRIBE, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE A LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

SHAME SUPPOSE TO THEY CATCH UNA.
Broda Abeg stop quoting that guy before he make u more frustrated,its for ur good o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by adaxxy: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:

SEE THE IGBOS WHOSE LAND WAS INVADED, WOMEN RAPED, CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH AND 3 MILLION MURDERED IN A GENOCIDE, WITH ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT DENIED TODAY.

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

WE HAVE NOT PRODUCE PRESIDENT AND NOTE THE OIL YOU ARE STEALING IS ALSO FROM OUR REGION.

TAKE A LOOK AT URSELF AS AN HAUSA AND YORUBA MAN AND THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

IGBOS REMAIN THE ENVY OF ALL NIGERIA. U ALL WILL GIVE AN ARM AND LEG TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

HENCE U SCREAM NIGERIA UNITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE WEN DEY ASK FOR A SIMPLE REFERENDUM.
You have not produced President or your greediness prevented you from been chosen as a candidate.
The day Nigeria allows igbo to become president ,
That is the end,
They will pass it till it gets to their chickens
If una like rain insults...that one no consign me
Na the truth I just yan cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Jman06(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
dealslip:
But his wife started the Igbo victim mentality trash. She kept on saying " Is it because we are Igbos". You see all those shouting I will close my account with GTB. Pure sentimentalists
People were against GTB because of the manner they handle the issue. They used the EFCC to arrest and humiliate one of their customers because of a case that is already in courts. That was very unprofessional and that is why many entrepreneurs closed their GTB accounts in protest.

I remember that one of the Igbo men that closed his account said he transfered his money to FIRST BANK( owned by Yoruba man).

It is nairaland tribal bigots that first started playing tribalism with the matter.

Every reasonable businessman should condemn what GTbank did regardless of tribe. That is how to convince us that you are all not tribal bigots like you claim.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Xisnin(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:

I don't, need to ask if you are an orphan

Ellectricdanger:

You are usIng Cynthia pics to defraud people. I will munch and send it to her. Fraudster

An Ipob impostor and fraudster

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Xisnin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
But your illiterate Ipob wife says otherwise.
Divorce that woman before she ruin your business with her unintelligent outbursts.

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by GameGod(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

You are usIng Cynthia pics to defraud people. I will munch and send it to her. Fraudster
Cynthia, kathamandu, queenofnepal, it's all her

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Xisnin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

That official that slapped her is an idiot, if he had really slap her the way he ought to, she would still be deaf and in the hospital now. grin
The woman is a brainwashed Ipob member who is trying to whip up
ethnic sentiments, I am confident she wasn't slapped.

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

Cynthia, kathamandu, queenofnepal, it's all her

The real owner of that pics is Cynthia and she is not on nairaland. That gay is one jobless fraudster using her pics to scam gullible nairalanders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by jibs4lv(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:
[s][/s]

The last time i checked, your people are the nomads trooping to the SW and North, why running to a place you hate so much. You will just kill yourself over nothing. No one take you noisemakers serious. Lmaooo
seriously, it's always amaze me seen people responding to those kind of hateful people you are quoting upandan.

They are never do well set of people , the well to do Igbo people are busy making money in every part of the country without considering the jobless ones ranting upanda on social media so pls my brother, stop quoting their likes .

Please catch your fun on internet and chill out ......PEACE!

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ivolt: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Innoson just won my respect for not supporting the bigot tribalist propaganda.
It shows that he is a real businessman.
He must, however, caution his loquacious wife to be careful of unguarded inflamatory utterances.

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

Coming from a cocaine smuggling merchant, why did you cannibals cried to the UN when Fashola deported you miscreants back to your dungeon. Why? Shameless people that make noise online but in reality wont leave the region they hate so much. Pathetic
Correct!don't call on any mod ooo,If yu are not a true son of a pathetic coward grin
How many skulls did your junky skull mining fada mine tday?
We know the region dat wia here on nairaland pleading with igbos to stay,lecturing us daily on how we have our investment scattered all over the country during the ipob saga cheesy
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

Shut your akpu smelly mouth, You leave your cursed erosion ravaged land daily to the SW and North yet you pouring smelly spits everywhere. When the Abokiss gave you ultimatum to leave their region, you loudmouthed miscreants cried to the UN. Dont you have shame?
It's like yu shat ur little brain out during your usual open defication session..MBUZU
Which region in nigeria is afraid of Nigeriaz break up?We all know say na dem cone head brown rofferz cheesy
UNITY BEGGER
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oh really I would have sworn you were arrested because you were Igbo.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger wia you @?Come Make we jiggle am out na..Abi are you sumwia smoking ur junky daddyz GBANA?Thankz for the hot beef ad sauce..Oya come ad serve me more..No call any mod ooocheesy
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Angeleena(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

lol....go ahead...waiting patiently
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Angeleena(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
that was,how one tagged me to be his girlfriend... silly riff-raffs..

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by omololu2020(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

Go and sleep jawe,is it a riffraff like you that will deal with him.See how he is just saying trash
you are a senseless goat,I'm I the one that arrested him or EFCC? Whenever you wanna quote me,make sure you have something reasonable to say,instead of typing like an !d!ot you are.

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by puremind1: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jman06:
People were against GTB because of the manner they handle the issue. They used the EFCC to arrest and humiliate one of their customers because of a case that is already in courts. That was very unprofessional and that is why many entrepreneurs closed their GTB accounts in protest.

I remember that one of the Igbo men that closed his account said he transfered his money to FIRST BANK( owned by Yoruba man).

It is nairaland tribal bigots that first started playing tribalism with the matter.

Every reasonable businessman should condemn what GTbank did regardless of tribe. That is how to convince us that you are all not tribal bigots like you claim.
You the biggest fool here. Were you there when they signed their agreements. Didn't he see ipob bank before he went to afonja bank? With this victim's mentality, igbo tribe is doomed. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria that everyone hates? Even, the stupid Ohaneze indigbo is not left out in this show of slave mentality. Useless tribe!

2 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
puremind1:

You the biggest fool here. Were you there when they signed their agreements. Didn't he see ipob bank before he went to afonja bank? With this victim's mentality, igbo tribe is doomed. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria that everyone hates? Even, the stupid Ohaneze indigbo is not left out in this show of slave mentality. Useless tribe!
PAINED FOOL. Cry me a river!
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by OBIGS(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

It seems something is wrong with your head. How did i stop them from leaving? The way some of you kids reason, why not direct your anger to your leaders. Which foolish unity you talking about? What’s united about that shithole country, dont let me curse you. Just stop disturbing my mentions with your dumb post. Mschew
stop spewing on nairaland. Your bigotry at you young age. There is no difference between you and the Nazi, kkk etc. you would have been a bloody racist. you need love in your life
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by OmoEpe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Another we SOUTH SOUTH ewedu boy spotted..I feel yur pain bro..No region wants to associate with you guys cos of yur slimmy nature.
Wike an Igbo southerner from rivers humiliated you guys in the media..Be redy to hang yurself..Una never see sumtin..SABOTUER vultures. angry

Same Wike who at the peak of your Biafran madness disowned IPOB publicly in rivers state. Igbos and attache mentality, if it's not SS,it will be Isreal, if not it will be Turkey or Congo. Even Trump had to give you wide gap when you almost traced your lineage to hi.
A race that's suffering from acute inferiority complex occasioned by their lack of exposure. In fact the more seemingly successful an igbo man is the more insecure he becomes. You actually need enough Shrinks to mentally evaluate you guys

An Ikwerre man has now turned to igbo, all because you need to be validated. You lack identity, that's why you guys will come to Lagos that has existed for centuries in less than 70years and claim ownership. Same reason South Africa has turned your citizens to suya meat. You guys need serious mental evaluation

4 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

Same Wike who at the peak of your Biafran madness disowned IPOB publicly in rivers state. Igbos and attache mentality, if it's not SS,it will be Isreal, if not it will be Turkey or Congo. Even Trump had to give you wide gap when you almost traced your lineage to hi.
A race that's suffering from acute inferiority complex occasioned by their lack of exposure. In fact the more seemingly successful an igbo man is the more insecure he becomes. You actually need enough Shrinks to mentally evaluate you guys

An Ikwerre man has now turned to igbo, all because you need to be validated. You lack identity, that's why you guys will come to Lagos that has existed for centuries in less than 70years and claim ownership. Same reason South Africa has turned your citizens to suya meat. You guys need serious mental evaluation
Who is dis mumu again writing trash?Pls caLLy yur anger go meet mazi wike the igbo man fLom Livers state wey humiRiate yolumba lace for tv cheesy
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
OBIGS:
stop spewing on nairaland. Your bigotry at you young age. There is no difference between you and the Nazi, kkk etc. you would have been a bloody racist. you need love in your life

Its clear something is wrong with your head, you should go f.uck yourself and stop disturbing my mention. Mschew

4 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by FRANCSCRIB: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
So after benefitting from the ethnic undertone it has become clear to innocent dat pple from other tribes drive cars too...too late sha...you hv officially labelled innoson an igbo and not a national brand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Correct!don't call on any mod ooo,If yu are not a true son of a pathetic coward grin
How many skulls did your junky skull mining fada mine tday?
We know the region dat wia here on nairaland pleading with igbos to stay,lecturing us daily on how we have our investment scattered all over the country during the ipob saga cheesy

You are mistaking me for your fellow cannibals. Call mods for what exactly? Do i look like Ojukwu of cursed memory who sacrificed 3 m animals and fled to Abidjan, dressed in mini skirt like an Allen avenue Olosho. You are very weak, and my 9 years old cousin will take you to the cleaners. Post the thread where anyone is begging you to stay? Shameless liar.

6 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

It's like yu shat ur little brain out during your usual open defication session..MBUZU
Which region in nigeria is afraid of Nigeriaz break up?We all know say na dem cone head brown rofferz cheesy
UNITY BEGGER

Read the trash you wrote again if it make any sense. You have no working brain, hence your flat and compressed head. How did they beg you cannibals to stay? Explain yourself and stop pouring smelly spits everywhere, no wonder you still live with your old mother at your age. Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Ellectricdanger wia you @?Come Make we jiggle am out na..Abi are you sumwia smoking ur junky daddyz GBANA?Thankz for the hot beef ad sauce..Oya come ad serve me more..No call any mod ooocheesy

The flat head keep screaming mods, what has the mods got to do with your foolishness? I have got lot of things to do with my time, Pathetic illiterate like you bore me. You can't even write well and want to engage me. Buhahahahaha. Smh

5 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:

lol....go ahead...waiting patiently

You are a disgrace, what do you gain in defrauding people on social media. The owner of that pics is Cynthia and she is not on nairaland. Why are you ashamed of using your own picture. Smh

Modified: So you have remove the pics. Buhahahahaha No shame at all.

5 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by OmoEpe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Who is dis mumu again writing trash?Pls caLLy yur anger go meet mazi wike the igbo man fLom Livers state wey humiRiate yolumba lace for tv cheesy

As Isreal don disown you, you go attach to Ikwerre people. No vex i forgot your validation is tied to other people. Empty headed pigs

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by millionboi2: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
dealslip:

Another job? Fidelity? Diamond? I am not understanding
if u are a staff of any of the banks mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse / Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.