Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma (20866 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
OmoEpe:

As Isreal don disown you, you go attach to Ikwerre people. No vex i forgot your validation is tied to other people. Empty headed pigs
Hahahahaha..I repeat wike a full blooded IGBO man from Livers state digLaced yur revered elders on media..Go ad hang tongue
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

You are mistaking me for your fellow cannibals. Call mods for what exactly? Do i look like Ojukwu of cursed memory who sacrificed 3 m animals and fled to Abidjan, dressed in mini skirt like an Allen avenue Olosho. You are very weak, and my 9 years old cousin will take you to the cleaners. Post the thread where anyone is begging you to stay? Shameless liar.
No yu look like Awolowo the coward..The guy that saw tomorrow ad drank rat poison when sum young officers threatened him.
Abi na una spineless Are Ona kakanfo wey some army cadet horse whip to death when some yoruba elders sold him out for a plate of gbegiri ad ewedu. grin
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Jaideyone(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:
UPON ALL THE OIL THIEVING FROM IGBO REGION, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE ALOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

UPON ALL THE ABUSE OF STATE POWER TARGETED AT ONE TRIBE, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE A LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

SHAME SUPPOSE TO THEY CATCH UNA.
lol oil from IBO land? are you talking about palm oil? grin cos even ondo state has more crude oil than the entire south east grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

No yu look like Awolowo the coward..The guy that saw tomorrow ad drank rat poison when sum young officers threatened him.
Abi na una spineless Are Ona kakanfo wey some army cadet horse whip to death when some yoruba elders sold him out for a plate of gbegiri ad ewedu. grin

Awolowo died in his sleep at the ripe age of 78, while Ojukwu of cursed memory died senile, crippled, deaf and dumb while a tout like FFK pummel his wife to stupor. The pedophile was disgraced and chased to Abidjan, same way the loudmouthed Albino Cownu ran to Ghana after sacrificing dumb animals like you to the python. What a waste generations of chest beating cowards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

Awolowo died in his sleep at the ripe age of 78, while Ojukwu of cursed memory died senile, crippled, deaf and dumb while a tout like FFK pummel his wife to stupor. The pedophile was disgraced and chased to Abidjan, same way the loudmouthed Albino Cownu ran to Ghana after sacrificing dumb animals like you to the python. What a waste generations of chest beating cowards.
Hahahahaha!Died in a ripe old age baa?Will you shat da FAK app..Yur yoruba God. Spiced his algae soup with rat poison when his northern lordz threatened to arrest him.He died a helpless rejected coward when abiola betrayed him..The same Abiola was still betrayed buy ur elders..It sucks to come from a tribe of snakes ad backstabbers..No wonder other tribes are weary of the tribe of judas iscariot.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by JerryGent(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
How authentic is this news because it seems to me like a beer parlor cooked up story grin grin grin grin
saintade01:
My arrest had no ethnic undertone – Innocent Chukwuma
By Dozie Onyeka -
December 24, 2017

Innocent Chukwuma, chief executive officer (CEO) of Innoson Group, has dismissed the reports that his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had an ethnic undertone.

According to News Express, the businessman said this when he addressed a large crowd which thronged his residence on Saturday.

“It {his arrest} has no tribal or zone undertone but was purely business-related,” the newspaper quoted him to have said.

Operatives of the anti-graft agency picked Chukwuma up from his Enugu residence on Tuesday.

This sparked a controversy, with a social media campaign that Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) should be blacklisted for purportedly being behind the ordeal of the billionaire businessman.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had weighed in on the issue, alleging that the federal government had launched a manhunt for successful “Biafran” industrialists.

Chukwuma had earlier narrated his experience on the day he was arrested.

He said he hid within his house for two hours, thinking kidnappers or armed robbers were then ones who invaded his residence.

The industrialists said he was in pyjamas when operatives of the anti-graft agency came calling and that they flew him to Lagos from Enugu in his underwear.

Source: https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/45349/arrest-ethnic-undertone-innocent-chukwuma?utm_source=NNDTW&utm_medium=twitter
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

See dis mumu donkey oo..U don carry english matter come hia again..Do you no yur FADA?You better go ask yur ashawo MUDA..I heard she is a MAD manz baby mama..That why you have the traits of ur MAD FADA..Always talking thrash cheesy

Same boring and incoherent ramblings. The thick-headed trog had to keep spewing same jargons over and over like a busted pipe. You are the source of all unpleasantness, no wonder you spread misery and sorrow everywhere you go. I now understand why your real parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. Go end your life and save your village from the curse ravaging your pathetic soul. What a shame.

5 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Innocent Sunkanmi (Chukwuma) is a known fearful Afonja.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2017
letusbepieces:

SEE THE IGBOS WHOSE LAND WAS INVADED, WOMEN RAPED, CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH AND 3 MILLION MURDERED IN A GENOCIDE, WITH ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT DENIED TODAY.

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

WE HAVE NOT PRODUCE PRESIDENT AND NOTE THE OIL YOU ARE STEALING IS ALSO FROM OUR REGION.

TAKE A LOOK AT URSELF AS AN HAUSA AND YORUBA MAN AND THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

IGBOS REMAIN THE ENVY OF ALL NIGERIA. U ALL WILL GIVE AN ARM AND LEG TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

HENCE U SCREAM NIGERIA UNITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE WEN DEY ASK FOR A SIMPLE REFERENDUM.
Oil from OUR REGION??Bastard land grabbers.....which oil does SE EXPORT?Oil in EXPORTABLE quantity belong to SS and Ondo state. When did SS oil belong to SE??Genarational land thieves!!!!
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 3:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Frankyboy1:
It is a shame the way my people react to issues,snd this is why we fail woefully in leadership issues,cos we always place sentiments above reasoning!how.does innoson and gtb whip up tribal sentiment, how did innocent end up with such low levelled and illiterate wife, it is just a pity
His wife is an Illiterate BECAUSE he is equally an Illiterate! Have you heard heard him speak english ......he is worse than his wife.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Biety:
Indirectly telling his people that he was actually arrested for fraud and forgery.

The next thing we are expecting from him is to ask GTbank for forgiveness.
Iffeanyi Uba did the same igbo initial"i am a victim gra gra ". You know what happened?he ended up begging for a soft landing and Amcon took over Capital Oil. Its in their DNA. Stark "Container Container" Illiterates who think they can hoodwink EDUCATED Chartered accountants with ethnic cries. But numbers dont lie. LOAN,INTEREST & PAYMENTS are all a case of complete MATHEMATICS. Ethnic ramblings CANNOT change the fact that we haven't received your payments in 3 years.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 4:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Princedaud:

Keep quiet joor.
DAZUKI and ELZAZZAKI are from thecnorth, northwest in particular( core Muslims/ Hausa Fulani region) yet we are not attaching tribal sentiments in it. The guilty should be punished without recourse to their ethnic or religious inclinations
Thank you o!Coincidentally ,The younger brother of the owner of GTB was charged to court almost the same time that Innoson was arrested, not one Yoruba cried about ethnic rantings or efcc this or that. because Yorubas dont defend suspected criminals. ..they feel you should jejely fight your case in court unlike those Biafrans......gra gra is in their DNA.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 4:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Jman06:
People were against GTB because of the manner they handle the issue. They used the EFCC to arrest and humiliate one of their customers because of a case that is already in courts. That was very unprofessional and that is why many entrepreneurs closed their GTB accounts in protest.

I remember that one of the Igbo men that closed his account said he transfered his money to FIRST BANK( owned by Yoruba man).

It is nairaland tribal bigots that first started playing tribalism with the matter.

Every reasonable businessman should condemn what GTbank did regardless of tribe. That is how to convince us that you are all not tribal bigots like you claim.
Again i say you Biafrans use your chest instead of your heads. GTB invited EFCC BECAUSE this is a case of fraud (forgery of signature in order to clear his containers) which is within the discretion of the EFCC (Economic and financial crime commission) Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 4:30am On Dec 25, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Who is dis mumu again writing trash?Pls caLLy yur anger go meet mazi wike the igbo man fLom Livers state wey humiRiate yolumba lace for tv cheesy
See your weak response! The guy just savagely murdered you, cover your face and go and sleep.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Jman06(m): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2017
tiger28:
Again i say you Biafrans use your chest instead of your heads. GTB invited EFCC BECAUSE this is a case of fraud (forgery of signature in order to clear his containers) which is within the discretion of the EFCC (Economic and financial crime commission) Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!
Id1ot! I guess you greet your useless father every morning by calling him shameless pig.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tiger28: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Jman06:
Id1ot! I guess you greet your useless father every morning by calling him shameless pig.

We ALL KNOW that you negros wake yours up with a SIDE-KICK. Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by ZorGBUooeh: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiger28:
See your weak response! The guy just savagely murdered you, cover your face and go and sleep.

Murdad who..Yur muderer go report me give mods..His a bloody coward for that. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse / NIN-Bank Linkage: 85.51 Million Bank Customers Risk Account Suspension / Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.