Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. (2054 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by queensera(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
A video which was shared by a twitter user @miss_chioma shows a Nigerian lady publicly walk out of her boyfriend after being proposed to in an open restaurant.

The Lady later took to her instagram page to reveal why she turns down her boyfriend proposal.

According to the lady, her boyfriend had sex with her friend and her kid sister. That is why she turns down her boyfriend proposal.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvglSA1uZ_w

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-publicly-turns-down-her.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc farano,
Cc Rocktation

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Evablizin(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017

To all the guys planning to do this public proposal shiit,you better stop the stupid plans before you disgrace your entire generation,what happen to parlour,bedroom,kitchen and toilet proposal? Will public proposal determine how successful the marriage will be?

2 Likes

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by policy12: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Life goes on man..
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by DeSepiero(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na so life be
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by RSVP: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Man's not hurt sad

1 Like

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Alexk2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:

To all the guys planning to do this public proposal shiit,you better stop the stupid plans before you disgrace your entire generation,what happen to parlour,bedroom,kitchen and toilet proposal? Will public proposal determine how successful the marriage will be?
Tell them wella pls. Some guys just dont get enough sense.. undecided : undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by apholaryn: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
lol..I love dis..na by humiliation guys like Enzo go dey get sense small small.
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nova01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
ds girl dey mad gaa n .... so you knew he bleeped your bestfriend and her junior sis yet you still stayed with him .... omo find another story tell

1 Like

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chai
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by TheEconomist: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dog...
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by LesbianBoy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
She is very stoopid.......Idiot girl angry angry

If na me, i will run after her and give her a hot 'abara' for back......her papa there! angry
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Jodha(f): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dude brought eer'thing upon himself...
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Make this kain go happen to an introvert like me. Chai, i go enter ground for the place aswear. #TeamNoProposal
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Puzzypleazer: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
But she for end the relationship since Na instead of all this shit
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:

I thought u gals like that shit o. Wow this is good to hear. Mine is definitely inside d room. No time for stupidity

1 Like

Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by demarc001: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nova01:
ds girl dey mad gaa n .... so you knew he bleeped your bestfriend and her junior sis yet you still stayed with him .... omo find another story tell
Don't mind her jare
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Evablizin(f): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2017
.cc Mynd44,cc Lalasticlala.
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Why she come still dey follow am go restaurant?
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
am curious why is she still with him, this is my problems with ladies, they are too forgiving when it comes to taking cheating partners.
Re: You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Serves him right.

Useless man. Just fucvking Upandan..

Before he transfers HIV and stds to her.

He's doesn't deserve a wife.
Rubbish!

She dodged a bullet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Women Are Witches / ..... / Male Teachers Spoiling Female Students And Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.