Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89847 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wedding Of Nigerian Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Chose Her "After Seeing Plenty V*gina"

The Nigerian lady who went viral after kneeling down to accept her boyfriend's surprise proposal, has gotten married to him, IgbereTV reports.

Adaeze Gift Okolie and her man, Chimezie Ettoh recently had their traditional wedding in her hometown.

Last year, the lady knelt down to accept her man's ring because she feels honoured that he chose her as "it's not easy after seeing plenty vagina, he decided to follow hers."
https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/717294892158689/?app=fbl

Taking to her Facebook handle, she shared photos from their traditional wedding on January 11, 2021. She thanked God for giving her a family to call her own.

She wrote;

"Ngwanu feed your eyes ooo

Thanks to the Almighty CREATOR who approved this union and made it happen.

Thanks to my ndi mmiri that always gat my back no matter the situation..every damn thing I prayed for Is here in my present remaining just few which i know they will complete it for me in no time.

I thank Ndi iche for blessing my union.

I thank all the universes.

I thank everyone of you whom have been in support of this.

I thank my mum who gave birth to a STRONG WOMAN like me, she thought me how to be strong.

I thank my mother in law for giving birth to such a kind hearted man Etoh for me.

I thank my fans for making me proud.

I thank my brother Echezona for helping me to run some errant doing the preparations..God bless u.

I thank each an everyone of you.

I thank Chinonso Black Agu You're blessed.

As you guys honoured me and my invitation...may your chi honor you all.

Adaeze finally have a family of her own proudly Mrs to the best man she choose for herself....Oh am grateful.

What's urs must surely locate you this year..isee."
https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/791672818054229/?app=fbl

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
More

18 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by pps1759(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos)

Wedding Of Nigerian Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Chose Her "After Seeing Plenty v*gina"

The Nigerian lady who went viral after kneeling down to accept her boyfriend's surprise proposal, has gotten married to him, IgbereTV reports.

Adaeze Gift Okolie and her man, Chimezie Ettoh recently had their traditional wedding in her hometown.

Late last year, the lady knelt down to accept her man's ring because she feels honoured that he chose her as "it's not easy after seeing plenty vagina, he decided to follow hers."

Taking to her Facebook handle, she shared photos from their traditional wedding on January 11, 2021, she thanked God for giving her a family to call her own.

She wrote;

"Ngwanu feed your eyes ooo. Thanks to the Almighty CREATOR who approved this union and made it happen. Thanks to my ndi mmiri that always gat my back no matter the situation..every damn thing I prayed for Is here in my present remaining just few which i know they will complete it for me in no time,"

"I thank Ndi iche for blessing my union. I thank all the universes. I thank everyone of you whom have been in support of this. I thank my mum who gave birth to a STRONG WOMAN like me, she thought me how to be strong. I thank my mother in law for giving birth to such a kind hearted man Etoh for me. I thank my fans for making me proud,"

"Adaeze finally have a family of her own proudly Mrs to the best man she choose for herself....Oh am grateful. What's urs must surely locate you this year..isee"
To God be the glory

23 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
There are many Men but few husbands..
There are many ladies but few wives..

Happy Married life to you both..
GOD Bless your Home as you both live according to GOD'S Prescription for Marriage.

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Late last year, the lady knelt down to accept her man's ring because she feels honoured that he chose her as "it's not easy after seeing plenty vagina, he decided to follow hers."
"It's not easy after seeing plenty vagina"

So, it's only vagina he's after? Well, that's all they can offer sha.

What makes her think her vagina is special or different?

Congratulations to her on her latest achievement.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Forget, that man issa redpiller.

Imagine say that gal na Zzor, she won't kneel down to accept that ring..after spending countless nights in shilloh, zzor nd co will be the one begging men to marry them..

me no fit kneel down for woman base on marriage level o, i go just ask her; babe, u go marry me? If she says yes, i go say "go tell ur ppl make them fix date" and i go leave room go blow mj/sk/loud/skunk/weed nd drink for inside "school".....

I hate simps angry

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Themainboy22: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are many Men but few husbands..
There are many ladies but few wives..

Happy Married life to you both..
GOD Bless your Home as you both live according to GOD'D Prescription of Marriage.
Lowkey dis guy na bahd guy!!

wetin him dey find for ashana romance section undecided

pastor to dobo...pastor to fa'bo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beauty of marriage is when u and ur spouse grow up together, have children, grandchildren with better life prepared ahead for them. A marriage that doesn't last 20year at least is dating to me ooo I don't know about u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Weather I kneel or she kneel, all those are not essential. A marriage is not a favour, it's a choice to multiple as the Bible recommend us to do.

I don't see my self kneeling before a girl, I will be plain straight with facts, if you agree we marry if you don't i check for the next box.

What matters most is not proposing, wedding, what matters is a strong family built on Godly standard.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Molahnelson(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for her

Is one thing to married and another to stay married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lyrics269: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
100trillion:

Lowkey dis guy na bahd guy!!

wetin him dey find for ashana romance section undecided

pastor to dobo...pastor to fa'bo.

Before you open your mouth to spew trash on nairaland make sure your verdict are vetted and examined.

Is not everybody that enter romance section that is there to check bad things as you might have being doing.

He is not like you for a reason, do you know how people always comments on areas they are not interesting in? If you don't please always refresh your 'NEW' Botton and see .

And for your information for a person to be 'bad' as you said he must be a regular visiting member there. Check his profile to see his 3 most active areas.

Am not talking for him, just that I hate when I see people sprew words without a vetted check.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good of her! She's nothing, but just good wife material! I bet you!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by JourneytoEL(f): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
good riddancegrin
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
I couldn't help but notice how really happy that woman is to get married to that man, ... It really shows that woman is Truely getting married to a man she Truely Loves and totally Respects and will do anything to Fight for that man and her marriage.

I can assure her, as Long as she remains Loyal, gives him absolute Peace Of Mind and Totally Submissive to that man, that man will be willing to go out of his way and bring the world to that Woman's Feet.

Look at that Man's face Closely and you'll understand.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Angelacruz: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
congrats
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sometimes I imagine myself down on one knee proposing to a lady and the next thing that'll jump out of my mouth is "God forbid"!!

Why on earth would I kneel to propose

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Unseen(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

She wrote;

"Ngwanu feed your eyes ooo

Thanks to the Almighty CREATOR who approved this union and made it happen.

Thanks to my ndi mmiri that always gat my back no matter the situation..every damn thing I prayed for Is here in my present remaining just few which i know they will complete it for me in no time.

I thank Ndi iche for blessing my union......

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tbh It feels weird seeing a woman kneel to receive her engagement ring undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin grin
Nigeria be like reality TV

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Careforlife: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Simple life

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Kelvinboii: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
The guy should have done the proper thing
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by pickatyouu: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Real man and real woman

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by potbelly(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Endorsed by Pete Edochie... cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by slawormiir: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.
Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nawa o. ....naso husbands scarce

Please check my signature..... cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Starcrest1: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good that's how it should be. A man should never kneel for a woman in Africa. Let's abide by our tradition.....

Brilliant......

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Splendorgirl633(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Right way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.