Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (73946 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Greatzeus(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
dicksonadams:
This one week me... Me I cook indomie jare
The pepper need more time to cook than indomie. Next time,cut the pepper smaller, cook it separately for 5 mins,then you can then cook it together with the indomie
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by AndrewFarms(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Stop being ignorant. The dividends of being in labor in the vineyard of God is treasures in heaven, not earth. What did the apostles get for laboring? Weren't many of them persecuted like mere animals? What did Christ get? Was it not death like a common criminal? Is Oyedepo greater than these people?

I understand why Christians have become so materialistic. It is all thanks to the prosperity gospel, a false gospel.

ICYMI....

Christ became poor so that we can be rich....

wasn't Abraham, David, Solomon and Job wealthy in the Bible...

so what stops us from becoming rich also.....

I guess your mentality is too shallow......
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by BluntBoy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
AndrewFarms:

ICYMI....

Christ became poor so that we can be rich....

wasn't Abraham, David, Solomon and Job wealthy in the Bible...

so what stops us from becoming rich also.....

I guess your mentality is too shallow......

You shot yourself in the foot.

Do you want to tell me that before Christ died, no one was rich? So Solomon and Job became rich because Christ died?

That verse is the most abused by your thieving businessmen masquarading as pastors.

You people do not understand that that verse is central to Christianity.

If you want to understand that verse, you have to first understand why Christ died for us. If you feel Christ died for you so you can possess earthly wealth, then, you need the Holy Spirit in your life ASAP.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by AndrewFarms(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

You shot yourself in the foot.

Do you want to tell me that before Christ died, no one was rich? So Solomon and Job became rich because Christ died?

That verse is the most abused by your thieving businessmen masquarading as pastors.

You people do not understand that that verse is central to Christianity.

If you want to understand that verse, you have to first understand why Christ died for us. If you feel Christ died for you so you can possess earthly wealth, then, you need the Holy Spirit in your life ASAP.

do as you please......

I'd stick to my own beliefs......
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by omoelerin1: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2017
EternalBeing:
I wonder when Africans would begin to celebrate themselves, instead of a senseless bring-him-down-at-all-cost syndrome that myopic ones exibit towards fellow Africans. Statistics shows that most of the Money that he makes comes from abroad, tremendously increasing Nigerian's Forex. He overtook T.D. Jakes last year as the wealthiest black Pastor in the World, I celebrate You Sir. With the rate at which he's going, I'm sure he'll soon become the wealthiest Pastor in the World. Talk about a geniusly focused Man of unflinching great Vision. As a black African, you inspire me so much to think global and see the World as a conquarable territory. I'm very proud of your Sir.
,You celebrate him because he emerges wealthiest black pastor in the world?
He inspire you because he makes you see the world as a conquerable territory?

What my Bible says is 'Love not the world'.
' What profiteth the man who gain the whole world.

But if that is your own vision as a Christian, good luck to you. But remember, we have one life to live and one death to die.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by joshcaleb: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
hulk616:
Lies. They bought the fifth one this month No fuel
... have you seen it ?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Mechejy: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dear no matter how you defend ur oga his messages are full of materialism & worldlines &carnality.does he preach holines,sanctification,rigteousness,purity?who do you think you can deceive?look at kumuyi & his preaching & dressing.bunch of peoplf full of flesh & blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.